Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
Suggestions Box (Best Suggestion wins 50k!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild?
  Amazing!
  Pretty Awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs Work
  Horrible!
View Results

all_you_n33d_is_love

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:36 pm
I_Am_Foster
bigbrowneyes7
well I haven't been on long but from what i've seen i havnn't come across a page for birthdays. i'm in another guild and what i like that they do is notice birthdays and give prizes based on what they have sometimes from donations they'll have money and others would get something from their wishlist. i don't know if this is made possible because lots of rich people have joined ,but i like to be remembered on my birthday... i'd be willing to help set up this birthday page announcing the birthdays and giving the present on their birthday. though i don't have all the money in the world to buy the presents for the guild members.

~bigbrowneyes7!
Hello there, there is currently a birthday section right on the main page under " The Birthday Calendar/Charity" were you post the date of your birthday and you do get a prize on that day ^___^

i tellz ya i was new lol... thx for telling me tho!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 pm
bigbrowneyes7
I_Am_Foster
bigbrowneyes7
well I haven't been on long but from what i've seen i havnn't come across a page for birthdays. i'm in another guild and what i like that they do is notice birthdays and give prizes based on what they have sometimes from donations they'll have money and others would get something from their wishlist. i don't know if this is made possible because lots of rich people have joined ,but i like to be remembered on my birthday... i'd be willing to help set up this birthday page announcing the birthdays and giving the present on their birthday. though i don't have all the money in the world to buy the presents for the guild members.

~bigbrowneyes7!
Hello there, there is currently a birthday section right on the main page under " The Birthday Calendar/Charity" were you post the date of your birthday and you do get a prize on that day ^___^

i tellz ya i was new lol... thx for telling me tho!
Your welcome biggrin  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GrimisMeow

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm
um can we get cute little guild wolf pictures for our signatures if we want them? :3 please please please?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:53 am
GrimisMeow
um can we get cute little guild wolf pictures for our signatures if we want them? :3 please please please?
If you mean the ones in our signatures, you can certainly put them in your sig and it would be much appreciated, just go to the guilds main page and copy and paste the code for the sig that you would like smile  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GrimisMeow

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm
I_Am_Foster
GrimisMeow
If you mean the ones in our signatures, you can certainly put them in your sig and it would be much appreciated, just go to the guilds main page and copy and paste the code for the sig that you would like smile
heh I thought I missed something thanks XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:30 pm
-gets up on a table- YA-HOO! attention please
1.how about we make a lil contest called pic of the week
ppl can upload a picture OF A WOLF or another theme and the winner gets a little price

2. a chatter box so you wont have 2 make a topic about everything  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 am
GrimisMeow
I_Am_Foster
GrimisMeow
heh I thought I missed something thanks XD
Hey anytime  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:05 am
iHasTwoAcorns
-gets up on a table- YA-HOO! attention please
1.how about we make a lil contest called pic of the week
ppl can upload a picture OF A WOLF or another theme and the winner gets a little price

2. a chatter box so you wont have 2 make a topic about everything
There's a chatterbox subforum.  

ohgurly2
Crew

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am
KingVivaPinata
ii xStickyFingersx ii
well its nice to know that someone agrees with what other people think and if you want i can give a demonic wind to start an item contest and there is a secret item each month and the person who gifts the best item wins and the more people gift the better the prize gets

sounds kinda fun

I agree this sounds really fun. xd Do it! blaugh

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 pm
What about a thread where people can talk about books? (srry i'm a book nerd sweatdrop )  

sheepery

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm
u is a nugget muncher
What about a thread where people can talk about books? (srry i'm a book nerd sweatdrop )

Aren't we all at times? Its interests that makes a nerd. And majority of all our interests can be found in a book. So we all are. I wish they had a thumbs up emote. n
l l__
l___l  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas