Cliques Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm
Okay, my school is kind of odd. There are a lot of crossovers:

Preps: The kids who shop for designer clothes and come from rich families and live in rich neighborhoods and have tons of friends.
"Bad" populars: The kids who come from rich families but like to pretend they're from the ghetto or whatever. Always doing stuff to draw attention to themselves or get in trouble, but they never do anything actually bad. Don't do homework until the last minute but get good grades.
"Bad" not-as-populars: Actually come from homes with less money, but are a little popular and like to do "bad things" like drugs and stuff.
Popular normal people: A pretty big group that involves members of many other groups. This is where I hung out mostly. Some of the girls in this group were snobs, but most were just really sweet. Lots of asians here, and lots of good grades. Care about fashion, but don't look down on people who don't buy expensive stuff. Fashion is more about finding great stuff at a variety of places here.
Musical theater geeks/people who think they're hipsters but would do anything to become popular: I love musical theater as much as these people, but they're the ones that like to think they like it more then anyone else in the world. They think they're better than everyone and like to brag about good grades and such. Buy the "cool" clothes in hopes that they will one day become "cool". Make other people feel bad about how they do in school. Just overall annoying.
Nerds: The people who correct the teacher and never get less than an A. Note that there are some nerds who hang out more in other groups.
Jocks: Athletic people. Sometimes are preps, sometimes are "bad" populars. Almost all are popular.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm
Uh. I really don't care about the cliques in my school, nor do I care where I belong. I'm not going to lie and say that I'm part of a group I'm not in, and I'm not lying when I say that even the mean and 'popular' cliques aren't bad. At my school, it's usually the cheerleaders and the jocks that are 'popular', and they might be mean, but I highly doubt I'll ever see them turn their backs on each other. They really show that it's a team sport, not a free for all. So yeah. I really don't care about the cliques in my school, since even the 'worst' cliques are admirable in their own way.  

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 pm
Heh...I tell you, they bully people because they are a group. They are just larger amount of people than you.
If any of them is down to one person, he/she sucks epic balls. rofl

Cliques are funny. They always get punished together. Watching them fail-trolling people is rather amusing.

Be yourself, OP. You are not alone. wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am
Well, I don't like them. They (The Popular Kids) try to make other people insecure. I guess others just have to understand them, 'cause since they try to make others feel bad, that means that they're not contented with themselves. They're the ones who actually feel insecure, deep down. Why can't everyone just be friends? You know what I mean? biggrin  

Veronica I Baudelaire

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:40 pm
hmmmm.

smart-populars. (are actual geniuses)
sport and non-smart populars. (go out a lot, don't work on school, but join lots of sports)
smart and medium populars. (usually band students. not that well known but well known enough that half the grade would know you)
mini-schoolers. (same graders but doing a year higher then all of us. they are their own clique. but popular)
regulars. (groups who are not well-known but not completely invisible)
loners. (people who don't socialize with the rest of us and keep to themselves)

so. hint. i'm in band. that probably gave away which clique i'm in. LOL.
funny cause my school doesn't have like gangster clique and like the jock jock clique. LOL.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 pm
My school is very clique, but most of the time, people in cliques don't only talk to their cliques. We talk to everybody (although, some of the things we say aren't always nice...)

We've got the sporty/jocks; During sports season our sports teams can b very rude and crazy (ie, football and hockey... easpecially toward eachother...)
There's the Christian Club/Band Kids/Scolarly People; Nice people who are just very obsessive and downright frightening when it comes to religion and their grades (almost always in other clubs like Debate and Stugo)
Also, the Theatre/Choir Kids; Are the craziest people, alwasy the loud ones in the hallways, but alwasy nice (although sometimes obnoxious)
"Populars"; Usually girls/guys that dress the same way and are ALWAYS together, by themselves, they're reall nice, but together, they can be downright cruel.
BurnOuts/Druggies/The 'I Don't Care's; Normally they keep to themselves, sometimes rude, and have hard lives. We usually ignore them.
The Black Kids; It's not racist if it's true, I'm mixed and I can see it, sometimes certain races just walk around together... always
The 'Everywheres'; I'M IN THIS WONDERFUL GROUP! wink . Lol, just people who are nice, loud enough for everyone, ready for any party or after school groups. But usually, we are the chatty gossips and can be a little strange. We're the people that move
tables numerously during lunch just so we can talk to all our friends  

Rooney Faire

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:54 am
my school is simpler but just as silly.

The outcasts/losers: category for the geekish/boring/smart kids that nobody likes and thinks poorly of. my friends and i are in this group.

Drama people: category for girls that only care about themselves and always have some kind of corny drama with other people that only care about themselves.

the regular kids: you are friends with everyone as long as your not an outcast and where most of the school is.

the boys: the category for boys that think they are all that with a bag of chips who do dumb things that they think girls like and what not( like the jocks)and make you *facepalm* everytime you see them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:12 am
there are way to many mixes at my school o-o
and plus I am a social enigma within my little Clique because there are Cliques and sub Cliques and yadda yadda yadda  

Dapper Song Bird

Darkli-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:19 am

My school doesn't really have cliques. <3 Anyone can hang out and talk with just about everyone.

Although people from the same groups tend to talk to each other more...that's about it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 am
my year group

first you've got the popular girls
total cows
have lots of cash
good looking
talented

bleh

the Think-They're-Populars
everything the popular girls are plus they are total crap starters (I'm getting sick of the rumours sad No I am NOT deformed, I DON'T smoke, and I'm NOT abused...god!) and really don't have many DECENT friends

double bleh

the Nice ones:
bit of a mishmash here (some of the popular girls here too), but they're all really nice, really friendly and are friends with EVERYONE!

The nerds:
does this really need an explanation? my school's nerds are super smart, LOVE their games consoles and despise the popular group
from Manga lovers to gamers
they're for the most part a nice bunch, theres the odd exception

the losers:
the people the populars like to mess with,
because they're just so darn easy to torment! because they just can't think of a comeback or totally fly off the handle. These are mostly the Nerds and me, apparently, but I don't give a crap, they can think what they want, at least I have REAL FRIENDS who don't talk about me BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THE STUCK UP COWS I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EVERY WOODWORK LESSON I HAVE!!!!!!
...anyhoodle, that's my school in a nutshell XD

seriously though, one of the popular girls was off sick that day, and her so called "friends" were going on and on about how much she loved herself and what a show off she was
I told her when she got back
not to stir up trouble or nothing, I just thought it was the sort of thing she needed to know
nobody deserves that kind of treatment
and she's a really nice girl, I have no idea where they got that crap from  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:25 pm
Preps,Sluts,Bitches,bad-a**,perverts,nerds,jocks,emo,punk,outcasts.

im in the emo catogory..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 am
At my school, as we're divided into Lingual sections (french/dutch/german/english/italian/etc.) the kids from each section generally stick together. But you get the same 'typical' cliques.  

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

Etoillessisteramy

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 pm
Preps- Considered most popular, loved by the teachers, praised by the jocks, and hated by pretty much the rest of the school. Decent grades but none in math team or any stuff like that. Bitchy to each other, bitchy to the rest of the school, but only behind your back. Athletic too, but most aren't passionate about one sport.
Wannabe preps- People who hang around the preps and are allowed to because they have daddy's money, they're just lacking the looks or the attitude, usually annoying, sometimes down to earth (only one I've met so far).
Jocks- Sporty kids. Excel in many sport but only choose one. Decent grades. Probably the prettiest but not the ones who get the guys. The jock guys are the most popular.
Nerds- Super smart, quiet, shy type. In math team, math league, science club, and take all AP classes.
Geeks- Obsessed with video games or online gaming.
Sluts- Will sleep with anyone. Sometimes a few sluts belong in the Preppy group (only 3 in our school)
Perverts- also the most popular guys. They're absolutely horrible to girls but the girls still love them... It's the worst thing.
Outcasts- Quiet, kind of strange, and secretly geniuses.
Comedians- These are scattered around. Usually the preps have at least one comedian, the jocks have some, and all the perverts are comedians, and a few geeks are funny too.

I belong in the prep category and I'm not proud of it. But I don't fit in anywhere else. I could be a jock, but I'm not passionate about any school sports, I'm passionate about ballet. And never would I be a slut. I want to be a virgin until at least high school ends. Please don't judge me. I hate being a prep but it's a family tradition. My sister was the most popular girl in our school along with her best friend who moved. In this awful school, I can't be anybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 am
There were cliques both in highschool and college for me and I paid not one lick of attention to either. As a military child I moved a lot and I did not take the time to gain friends nor enemies.

Instead I waited until dad retired before making true kinship with some really awesome people. The school I went to was a small farming community school that was strictly jock and prep gals, but no matter who I met I was welcomed with rather open arms. There were very few who didn't like me for one reason or another. It was probably because I sold them their food at work in the grocery, don't need to piss off the chick slicing your deli products. d: That, and I helped out with a lot of fundraising for various folks, I run a free photography service for low income families and took a lot of senior photos, and got to know a lot of people because of it.  

Sunniesaurus

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 pm
I honestly never had a problem with "cliques" in my school seeing that their was only about 125 of us everyone knew each other. Yeah we all had those people we disliked or even hated but we all knew what made each person tick, if I had to separate them into groups it would have to be.

The Make-up Junkies- You know those girls you could talk a wet face cloth to and still wouldn't get the make up off.

The Library Nerds- This would be my group..people who hung out in the Library, played chess, video games, read books, and used it pretty much as social hour.

The Teen Moms- They had their own section of the school and tended to hang out with each other because they bonded. Allot of them were really awesome to talk to...I'm still friends with them.

The Sport Junkies: Because we didn't have PE or sports at my school we still had that lunch hour where the teachers would bring out the volley ball net, basket balls, and jump ropes. These would be the kids who hated sitting and being inside.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff