View Results

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 am
You shouldn't be surprised, the members of this guild are just that awesome.

wahmbulance wahmbulance FASHION POLICE wahmbulance wahmbulance
That white headband no longer matches your avatar!!! scream

sorry, had to rofl

Hot Pink Toxins

Oh my goodness. My draw just dropped to the floor. You did NOT have to do that && I was defiantly not expecting that O:

Thank you so so so much for the slippers & dress >w<

I'm going to go cry tears of joy now because I feel loved c:

*is actually tearing up*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 am
[~+~]

Ah s**t. |:

I would say to definitely look into it. It's worth a try. And if it is successful, it would be nice to get all your items back.

And get a mule account! x3

We're all here for you hun. heart

User Image

Empty Spiral

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 am
Utziel
Hot Pink Toxins
Oh my goodness. My draw just dropped to the floor. You did NOT have to do that && I was defiantly not expecting that O:

Thank you so so so much for the slippers & dress >w<

I'm going to go cry tears of joy now because I feel loved c:

*is actually tearing up*

D': Aw, don't do that.
I didn't want to make you cry!
I'm glad I make you happy, though! xP
[ but don't crryyyyy~ ]

Aww c: I'm not crying because of the items, I'm just a mooshy-gooshy person and the fact that you girls actually care to not only give me virtual hugs but to actually help me look fashionable makes me happy c:

xena91388
-

Yes ma'am! Head band is now coming off! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 am
Hot Pink Toxins

Aww c: I'm not crying because of the items, I'm just a mooshy-gooshy person and the fact that you girls actually care to not only give me virtual hugs but to actually help me look fashionable makes me happy c:

xena91388
-

Of course we care~
You're in this guild.
And we pretty much love everyone in this guild.
So, after doing a little math,
we all love you. :'D[/fail]
= U =

alienli

Friendly Tipper

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 am
Utziel
Hot Pink Toxins

xena91388
-

Of course we care~
You're in this guild.
And we pretty much love everyone in this guild.
So, after doing a little math,
we all love you. :'D[/fail]
= U =

That was awesome math & it made me smile (:
Thank you, Utziel ~
n.n

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 am
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Ah s**t. |:

I would say to definitely look into it. It's worth a try. And if it is successful, it would be nice to get all your items back.

And get a mule account! x3

We're all here for you hun. heart

User Image

Yeah, I'm looking into it. Trying to think about who might not like me enough to do that, etc etc. & then I'm going to see if Gaia has an unbanning process or something.
& yeah, as soon as I can I am making a mule~
Thanks <3

catsoon

Friend

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 am
Remember to keep your bank mule disassociated from your main to prevent your bank from being targeted. Use dissimilar emails and passwords, don't post in forums (unless doing so for an event), and don't visit zOMG or Towns etc (unless doing so for events) and disable all PMs and gifting (transfer stuff through trading).

Also remember to clean out your browser's cache and cookies to prevent mal-ware from getting your passwords. Since I use Firefox for everything, I'll sometimes switch to Explorer for messing around with my mule in-case I get some nasty mal-ware before I forget to clear my cache.

Hot Pink Toxins

Yeah, I'm looking into it. Trying to think about who might not like me enough to do that, etc etc. & then I'm going to see if Gaia has an unbanning process or something.
Thanks <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 am
Hot Pink Toxins

That was awesome math & it made me smile (:
Thank you, Utziel ~
n.n

Yay! :'D  

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 pm
Oh my gosh, I'm soo sorry! D;

That's horrible!! DD:

Bahaha. I "love" how Gaia couldn't catch the real jerks who hacked me then they go around banning innocent people! What BS. =/

I want you back as a crewbie dear.. >~<

Good luck on your quest for vengeance proving your innocence!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 pm
xena91388
Remember to keep your bank mule disassociated from your main to prevent your bank from being targeted. Use dissimilar emails and passwords, don't post in forums (unless doing so for an event), and don't visit zOMG or Towns etc (unless doing so for events) and disable all PMs and gifting (transfer stuff through trading).

Also remember to clean out your browser's cache and cookies to prevent mal-ware from getting your passwords. Since I use Firefox for everything, I'll sometimes switch to Explorer for messing around with my mule in-case I get some nasty mal-ware before I forget to clear my cache.

Hot Pink Toxins

Thanks <3

Holy whoa that is a lot of stuff o.o
I'm a little confused about the whole mal-ware thing but I'll just take your word for it 3nodding

@flauterfli: Are you serious? They did that to you & then Gaia didn't catch them? D;;; *stabs Gaia*
& I want to be a crewbie again too >.< So dearly.
& Thank you ;D  

catsoon

Friend

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:53 pm
Lol, I'll break it down. Remember, prevention is always cheaper than the cure. That's why we'd rather brush our teeth than get a root-canal or filling.

Mal-ware are nasty, harmful programs put into your computer by untrustworthy sites. They can be anything from viruses and Trojan horses to Spy-ware and key loggers.

Never click links outside Gaia without checking the URL first, especially tinyurl links from people you don't know. It could be a hacker directing you to a malicious site that will automatically download mal-ware. If you are unsure whether no not a site is trustworthy, go to this site: www.mywot.com and download their add-on filter. You can look up any website there and see how other people rate them.

As for the prevention, it's simple. When you are making your mule email and username, make sure the names arenot similar to your own email or current username and of course do not use the same password (It's a good idea to keep a notepad document on your desk top with the mule's info in case you forget it like I accidentally did once sweatdrop ) Next, go to your mule's account settings and disable PMs and gifting. All that is onetime only stuff, afterward all you have to do is leave your mule alone unless you're swapping your items around or collecting event items. I wish I had though to egg hunt on my mule when the Fortune's Favor ring came out so I could have a spare to sell.

The extra stuff like clearing your cookies and cache, that is stuff you should do regularly anyways along with running virus and spyware scans to protect your computer and personal info. If mal-ware can hack your Gaia, it can most certainly hack your Facebook and other sites. My mother accidentally got a nasty Trojan horse on her computer that hacked my Facebook from the one time I used it because she doesn't clear the cookies and cache. It left messages with links on all my friends' pages to go to their site where they most likely would have gotten hacked too. I spent an entire night recovering my account, deleting all the posts, and messaging my friends about what happened.

Hot Pink Toxins

Holy whoa that is a lot of stuff o.o
I'm a little confused about the whole mal-ware thing but I'll just take your word for it 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:25 pm
xena91388
-

Hot Pink Toxins

-

Ohh ok that makes sense.
I will be SURE to do that 3nodding
Thank you very much for typing all that out for me :'D  

catsoon

Friend

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 pm
That's horrible! =c

Fill out a report, I'm sure that one day you can get your items back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Tolora, this is just craptastic. Isn't it?

Kaleidoscope Coma

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm
It really is :'c  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items