Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
How did you discover Death Note? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonrais Ishime

Romantic Muse

10,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm
One of my friends recommended to me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:30 pm
Saw it in my friend's bookbag and stole it, and only gave it back to her when she agreed to let me read the rest of them XP  

Nights of Music

Seeker

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 pm
I heard alot of fangirls squee over it then i went to check it out myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Mine is probably weird sounding, but my mother had me watch an episode with her. She was watching it before I did and she should me that it was right up my alley on being dark and twisted. So I agreed to watch an episode with her and from then on I was hooked. Me and my mother hadn't missed an episode.  

kitten of dreams13

Timid Sex Symbol

FoxMarcello

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:40 am
Anime Banzai 2008. I met a girl dressed as Misa (can't remember her real name) who introduced me to Death Note.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm
I was in the bookstore (looong before it closed) and wondering the manga section when I ran into a friend. She browsed with me for a bit then after awhile went "Hey have you ever heard of Death Note?"
"Yeah, But I've never looked into it."
She hands me the first volume of the manga and says "Read it! You will /love/ it."

And yeah, she was right. XD  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm
I first discovered Death Note a few years ago thanks to my best friend. She knew I'd love it because I like dark things and supernatural things. We watched it together. I loved it since the first episode xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 pm
salix213
Mine is probably weird sounding, but my mother had me watch an episode with her. She was watching it before I did and she should me that it was right up my alley on being dark and twisted. So I agreed to watch an episode with her and from then on I was hooked. Me and my mother hadn't missed an episode.

You're lucky your mother was fine with you watching it... My mom was NOT happy about me watching Death Note. I watched it anyway, of course whee ... Anyway, that's awesome xD  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

kitten of dreams13

Timid Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
salix213
Mine is probably weird sounding, but my mother had me watch an episode with her. She was watching it before I did and she showed me that it was right up my alley on being dark and twisted. So I agreed to watch an episode with her and from then on I was hooked. Me and my mother hadn't missed an episode.

You're lucky your mother was fine with you watching it... My mom was NOT happy about me watching Death Note. I watched it anyway, of course whee ... Anyway, that's awesome xD

Thanks. My mother is weird that way. She loves anime and video games, but she loves her Death Note.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm
salix213
AlmostRulingTheWorld
salix213
Mine is probably weird sounding, but my mother had me watch an episode with her. She was watching it before I did and she showed me that it was right up my alley on being dark and twisted. So I agreed to watch an episode with her and from then on I was hooked. Me and my mother hadn't missed an episode.

Thanks. My mother is weird that way. She loves anime and video games, but she loves her Death Note.

You're welcome.
That's really cool. The only people I know who like Death Note/other anime/video games are people my age. It would be more fun if one of my parents liked them O.O

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Morwinn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm
Ha, you guys have such fun and amazing stories of how you became acquainted to Death Note while mine is such a bore....I came to know and love Death Note by simply watching the first episode on Adult Swim when it aired.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:39 pm
My grandmother and I were watching Cowboy Bebop one night, and randomly came across DeathNote. My grandma really likes anime. :'D  

velimir

Bloodsucker

Daemonic Kira

Devout Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 am
I first discovered Death Note whilst randomly looking through a list of anime ages ago. I checked it out, and been hooked ever since.
Definately my favourite Anime mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 am
I remember parts of the films first, then my friend recently introduced me to the anime and I'm currently watching it online at the minute (up to episode 2 cool ^_^  

Acid Gumdrop

Queen Fries

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:44 am
I discovered Death Note 2 years ago from a friend C:
Only this year I saw the anime series in a DVD store and I HAD to get it!
I was depressed after finishing the series Cz...I wanted more episodes xD

(( Newest anime watching: DN Angel. ))

Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas