Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Do you approve of Death Note Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Note Yaoi?
I approve
76%
 76%  [ 30 ]
I disapprove
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 39

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 pm
Zaige Delecroix
Mellos Rose
Zaige Delecroix
Mellos Rose
The Cake Tyrant
heart L & Light 4EVER heart

Girls who like yaoi are just pervs. and they are NOT gay!
L IS MINE NOT LIGHT'S!!!

'Knoff f**ing said.

Because shipping characters with yourself is SO much less insulting to the creator than shipping them with other characters! rolleyes

I meant it litterly!

Well I am glad to be a yaoi fanboy who likes the idea and aesthetics of pairing two male characters together rather than some deluded fangirl who thinks that she pretty much "owns" a fictional character.

I litterly do dude.
And if I have to explane how then your dumber then I thought....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 pm
Mellos Rose
Zaige Delecroix
Mellos Rose
Zaige Delecroix
Mellos Rose
The Cake Tyrant
heart L & Light 4EVER heart

Girls who like yaoi are just pervs. and they are NOT gay!
L IS MINE NOT LIGHT'S!!!

'Knoff f**ing said.

Because shipping characters with yourself is SO much less insulting to the creator than shipping them with other characters! rolleyes

I meant it litterly!

Well I am glad to be a yaoi fanboy who likes the idea and aesthetics of pairing two male characters together rather than some deluded fangirl who thinks that she pretty much "owns" a fictional character.

I litterly do dude.

What you think about me means too little to me to even keep this discussion with you going. I'm done. stare  

Zaige Delecroix

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm
Zaige Delecroix
Mellos Rose
Zaige Delecroix
Mellos Rose
Zaige Delecroix

I meant it litterly!

I litterly do dude.

What you think about me means too little to me to even keep this discussion with you going. I'm done. stare

Fine whatever.
I don't give a d*** to what you think.
Do what you do and think what you think.
Because I don't give a d***.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm
I approve of Death Note yaoi, but not in the exact sense where I just like men piled on top of each other...Sad....

I believe that certain pairings are highly believable, and not just that, but are far more wonderful and have a much more understanding quality to them than others.

For instance, Raito and L is the certain kind of perfect blend that makes a pairing so beautiful. The creators themselves begin by stating that Raito could never be with a woman, he hates them. It's more than two men together, it's the fact that they have found their mental equal, the person they could continue speaking with for all eternity, a rivalry un-mastered. But one would argue that Kira killed L in the end, and that is their reason to disdain themselves from the pairing, but that began before he even knew the man, and spiraled out beyond when Raito was another person. Our lovely creators also go on to say, that in a world where there was no Kira, Raito would of grown to be a renowned cop that worked with L. All his paths lead him to L. I believe there are dozens of hints all over the manga and the anime, one just needs to look, and appreciate.

I love many pairings in Death Note, specific OTPs, and my favorite is Mello/Near. My profile fully shows this...I believe there is nothing more amazing than this pairing. It is the greatest and the one closest to my heart. I have a hard time even finding words on this pairing....They're each others opposite, a black and white force filled with tension, unspoken, unbridled emotion and passion.

I love pairings with Death Note, if they are perfect for each other, and it doesn't matter if they're gay or straight.  

Chimera Yoyo

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm
I'm distinctly not down with Light/L. If two characters' driving force is that they want each other dead... that's kind of a damper on their relationship, you know?

Rivals like Near and Mello, or friends like Mello and Matt... I don't ship them, but the very idea doesn't make my head explode.

Really, the only thing I come close to shipping is Halle/Mello, and that is NOTHING like the fervor with which I want Miyano Mamoru to play Nanamine in Bakuman. (Which is also the insane cowardice with which I refuse to watch Ouran past episode eight. Seriously, Tamaki would be so much more appealing if he were constantly shouting like an excitable ham.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 pm
Yes, I like and support Death Note yaoi. I mean, why not?
The characters go together perfectly and the added romance makes things more dramatic in my point of view. c:

Oh, I basically add yaoi to any anime and manga I read/watch. As long as the couple is nice in my point of view, it just makes things much more entertaining for me.

yundere

Biggest Trash

Nights of Music

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 pm
~I don't mind Death Note yaoi, as long as it isn't over the top. Then it just annoys me. Plus, they have to be reasonable.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:19 pm
i approve =D  

Skellyfied

Peaceful Survivor

FoxMarcello

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 am
Yaoi or not, I don't approve of deviating from Cannon!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 pm
I approve. Oh, yes indeed.  

TheseElegantCrimes

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image

And i'm not afraid to show it to the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm
oh so Near
User Image

My friend, you are quite epic.
(I went to your profile, and I seem to have passed your "test". Sending the Friend Request now.)  

TheseElegantCrimes

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 pm
_Y_17_
oh so Near
User Image

Why thank you kind sir. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 pm
_Y_17_
oh so Near
User Image

(I went to your profile, and I seem to have passed your "test". Sending the Friend Request now.)

My test is going to get harder and harder.  

Nears toy army

TheseElegantCrimes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 pm
oh so Near
_Y_17_
oh so Near
User Image

My test is going to get harder and harder.
Sounds like fun.  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces