Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Did anyone else notice this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:52 pm
DomaDoma
l-Kallisto-l

I think he's a closet gay. >>

I think he's asexual. Or possibly gloat-sexual. Nothing in the manga* indicates that he has a sexual attraction to anyone.

*(Because the anime suddenly going LET'S THROW IN A LOT OF SYMBOLS WHEEE isn't part of the TOs' original vision, as awesome as most of those symbols are. Though the anime had The Tower, where the cover of the manga, I'm pretty sure, had the Knight of Swords. And both had Persephone. I'm just saying, the bells, the stained glass, the arty musical number, and the Jesus are completely a Madhouse production.)

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I never got to read the manga soo....I have no idea what your talking about in your foot note...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain
Another odd thing i noticed. Mikami's name is like a pun.
Mi (my) Kami (meaning god) xD (my god) rofl

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg I can't believe I didn't even realize that!~! :O

yeah just noticed that yesterday, i was looking through my mangas xD  

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 pm
SusuCaptain
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain

User Image

User Image

lol.
ugh I envy you, my parents think anime came from the Devil (unicorns too....weird right?). They don't let me have any manga. :[
back to the topic -
OMIKAMI.
:] That is now my new deathnote pun.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:01 pm
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain

User Image

User Image

lol.
ugh I envy you, my parents think anime came from the Devil (unicorns too....weird right?). They don't let me have any manga. :[
back to the topic -
OMIKAMI.

Im sorry *runs off and buys you manga*
My parents actually watch and read it. LOL <.< that is weird.  

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:03 pm
SusuCaptain
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain

User Image

User Image

lol.
back to the topic -
OMIKAMI.

User Image

Awww lucky, you must have awesome parents :OO
heh heh, I'm going to go to school tommorow and SOMEHOW use OhMiKami :] >  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:07 pm
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain
l-Kallisto-l
SusuCaptain

User Image

User Image

lol.
back to the topic -
OMIKAMI.

User Image

Awww lucky, you must have awesome parents :OO
heh heh, I'm going to go to school tommorow and SOMEHOW use OhMiKami :] >

Hehe, thanks. My whole family is kinda nerdy XDD
Don't worry, nerds rule!  

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

qtinki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 pm
when you thikn about it its im a gay... light... ank kira can mean sparkly aka im a gay sparkly light... woot woot dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm
No, I never noticed that. It just goes in one eye and out the other whenever I see stuff like that. //sarcasm  

ButterflyStorm

StrawberryRapture

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:59 pm
ya, i noticed that too, kinda intresting  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items