Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
PRAY FOR NOT ONLY JAPAN BUT ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:59 am
Mitsuki_Hibari
PRAY FOR NOT ONLY JAPAN BUT ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE THIS CAN HAPPEN TO US SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED.....
WE SHOULD BE PREPARED BECAUSE THE END IS NEAR.....

You don't know the end is near,no one does.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:01 am
Mitsuki_Hibari
Yes no one knows when the world end is ,but we are sure that it is near. So it is best to be prepared. . . Now the question is . . . are you prepared? If the end starts now. . . Are you prepared?

Scientist are sure the end is near?Pssh scientist are not always right,no matter how smart they seem to be.  

The Final Weirdo

The Final Weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:06 am
This is all true,but the world will probably go down in Flames. God will not flood the world,he promised he wouldn't.But I believe the world will end in 5 billion years,because that is when the sun will blow up.Or a black will suck us up.If we die before that,then just pray to god,and don't be hateful.He will kill us when he wants us to die.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am
Moldy Bubbles
Mitsuki_Hibari
PRAY FOR NOT ONLY JAPAN BUT ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE THIS CAN HAPPEN TO US SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED.....

. . . Yes i do not know when the end will come. . . BUT i am sure that it is near. The rapture will come soon as it is said in the Bible LOOK AT THE LAST PAGE OF REVELATIONS  

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am
Moldy Bubbles
This is all true,but the world will probably go down in Flames. God will not flood the world,he promised he wouldn't.But I believe the world will end in 5 billion years,because that is when the sun will blow up.Or a black will suck us up.If we die before that,then just pray to god,and don't be hateful.He will kill us when he wants us to die.

But before he does that He will take all the Believers with Him. .. read Revelations  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 am
Mitsuki_Hibari
Moldy Bubbles

But before he does that He will take all the Believers with Him. .. read Revelations

I know I have read Revelations.But when he will do it we can not say.  

The Final Weirdo

The Final Weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:13 am
Mitsuki_Hibari
Moldy Bubbles
Mitsuki_Hibari

. . . Yes i do not know when the end will come. . . BUT i am sure that it is near. The rapture will come soon as it is said in the Bible LOOK AT THE LAST PAGE OF REVELATIONS

Stop telling everyone to do that.You can be as sure as you want to be but No one Knows when it is over for us all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:54 am
I dont think the world will end in 2012. I think the world will end in about a few mroe billion years. Well that's what i predict. :3  

Xx_RockStarSweetpie_xX

Rarurie

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:47 am
Mitsuki_Hibari

"Even the most dangerous catasthrophies, a man still find a way to conquer nature and survive."

I sure love that words it's from the book called the city of ember , though but I think the world is more likely to end in war and hunger.

They said that if we shorthen the time to build the whole world
it tooks 24 hours (Yesh, 1 day)
but a man ruin it takes only 3 seconds....

3 seconds for a man to conquer nature... now I think they're challenging to its own kind, themselves... in order to survive the revenge of the mother nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 am
Mitsuki_Hibari

it wont come true not after 3 time failed prediction  

Park-Jaejoon

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm
JiLiJiang
Mitsuki_Hibari

it wont come true not after 3 time failed prediction

I'm not predicting it.... Just as God said through the Bible, He is coming soon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 pm
Moldy Bubbles
Mitsuki_Hibari
Yes no one knows when the world end is ,but we are sure that it is near. So it is best to be prepared. . . Now the question is . . . are you prepared? If the end starts now. . . Are you prepared?

Scientist are sure the end is near?Pssh scientist are not always right,no matter how smart they seem to be.

I don't base my beliefs from the scientists  

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:13 pm
Moldy Bubbles
Mitsuki_Hibari
Moldy Bubbles
Mitsuki_Hibari

Stop telling everyone to do that.You can be as sure as you want to be but No one Knows when it is over for us all.

Oh alright ... you can say that its not gonna end but all I want is for every non-Believer to be a Believer.... that's all I'm asking for.... I just wanna lead someone to Christ before I die..... I want to make Jesus happy.....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm
Quote:
So true. I live in CA, and the rain was supposed to carry radiation, along with the strong winds were having. We got very lucky it was a small minuscule so it wouldn't hurt us.
I don't believe that 2012 nonsense, but what I do believe is God is gave us our warnings, and I feel that he's coming back.
Now for this Japan criticism, I find it very hurtful. No, I don't live in Japan, and I'm not Japanese, but I must say that those people who are hating on Japanese and saying this is Karma for them.. what about all those deaths? Yes, Japan had they're extreme mistakes, but they are being punished way to hard. People with their foolish comments about Japan make me sick, all those Japanese are dying, but not only that.. the Tsunami's not only hit Japan, but they flooded Hawaii, parts of Samoa, Philippines, it hit California! Yet people still have the right to make hate comments on Japan? Dang.. So daring.
Anyways, this is just my tiny opinion on what's going on with our world right now...

DABS-II KYLIEJENNER II

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ichigo kuhas

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm
Moldy Bubbles

He will kill us when he wants us to die...? Good way to get followers o.o  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces