Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
PLEASE LOOK HERE EVERYBODY... ITS CONCERNING YOU,YOUR FAMILY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 12368832

Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 pm
Thread = Fail
Lets see, first Japan moved left, not right.
Second, the Rapture has come and gone, your in Hell right now.
Third, your obviously getting your information from a bad source, ex. Any religion that tells you something about the end of the world.
To be honest, its not the radiation, its not the axis tilting, its not the tsunami that worries me, its the groups of people like you that now have a reason to say "The end is near". Seriously, either get over it, or have some weird mass suicide thing like the rest of the cults do. Actually, you know what? I welcome 'the end of the world' and I welcome Hell. At least I can get away from people like you.
In the words of Charlie Sheen "Winning"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 pm
Now..hold on a sec.
Is this to scare us into religion?
I'm not religious at all.
And I don't believe in the rapture.
Or apocalypse, or anything you want to call it.
However, I do believe in the natural occurrence of disasters, man-made or not.
And one earthquake could lead to another.
The Ring of Fire, the areas where the Pacific tectonic plate meets all the ones surrounding it, is experiencing seismic activity, yeah.
But it doesn't mean it's the end of days.
And, even if it did, wasn't the end of days supposed to be hell-fire falling from the sky to wipe away the sins of humanity?
Now, there is one thing to be said about that.
All of the massive earthquakes could lead to massive volcanic activity on the Ring of Fire..
Which could lead to something that could be easily described as hell-fire falling from the sky..
Now, I'm no Physicist or Geologist, but I'm just saying..

Omega Rawr

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Bittersweetpain

11,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:01 am
If your trying to preach to ppl than i have to say EPIC FAIL! You're rather offensive. And you cant wait for hell? Then you have a pretty bad out look. religion is about hope of a new beginning. Besides this guild is about support. we need to support japan! its going through a rough time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 am
You guys make me laugh pirate
if you guys really did your studing like the good little book worms you are..you would know that all that crap on the rapture starts may 21st is a lie...in the bible it clearly states no man or beast but god alone shall know the time of his comming stare

Omega Hentai dear: >w> use what ever parts of your sanity you have left that wanst effected by the full mon last night and CLEARLY understand that the rapture has not come yet...we are only nearing that time obviously if the rapture had come we'd all notice love ones who vanished in thin air..soo...*chucks the bible at you* do more research on it before you spew nonsense

Omgea Rawr: as for you love 3nodding I have no reason to make you change your beliefs...but when that time comes just no its never to late...and before that time comes Let the good times roll!!!! *dances* dramallama cheese_whine

Edit: Lycan- no disrespect hun but the entire world is going through a hard time damn its times like these i wish all the continents where attached to one another...but then again that would cause another world war prob...>o> soo nvm XD But yah Jap's has my love  

hetukiri

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

amu-ichi

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance yep yep.. i mean i hated it when i saw what had happened to japan the first day. i just litrely cried! now that it has already happened, it can't be undone any more. so for now, all we can do, is that hope nothing worse is gonna happen. just hope that it does'nt grow to a worser problem. please just prey for japan!!! ->_<- T__T wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 pm
hetukiri
You guys make me laugh pirate
if you guys really did your studing like the good little book worms you are..you would know that all that crap on the rapture starts may 21st is a lie...in the bible it clearly states no man or beast but god alone shall know the time of his comming stare

Omega Hentai dear: >w> use what ever parts of your sanity you have left that wanst effected by the full mon last night and CLEARLY understand that the rapture has not come yet...we are only nearing that time obviously if the rapture had come we'd all notice love ones who vanished in thin air..soo...*chucks the bible at you* do more research on it before you spew nonsense

Omgea Rawr: as for you love 3nodding I have no reason to make you change your beliefs...but when that time comes just no its never to late...and before that time comes Let the good times roll!!!! *dances* dramallama cheese_whine

Edit: Lycan- no disrespect hun but the entire world is going through a hard time damn its times like these i wish all the continents where attached to one another...but then again that would cause another world war prob...>o> soo nvm XD But yah Jap's has my love
Lol.
And lol.
I like how you put all of that.
Nicely done.
;P
And I couldn't agree more with letting the good times roll.
-dances too-

Omega Rawr

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User 12368832

Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:36 pm
hetukiri

Explain how you know the Rapture has not come and gone.
It looks to me that millions of people worshiping and praying, in vain, to a god that wants nothing to do with them and they will soon die and rot in the ground that they soiled with greed and war is a nice punishment for those who did not heed God's word.
And while Im at it, you said that you have no reason for changing my brothers beliefs, I refer to Omega Rawr, so then what reason do you have to change mine?
ALSO...
Your right, we would notice the vanishing of people, but I said we're in Hell already, so no vanishing can occur.
And I dont want a reply, Im just saying that Im either crazy, or your delusional, which neither side can be supported, because its one or the other and we both think we are right.
So for a conclusion, "See first comment" Charlie Sheen.
I love quoting him, btw, not a real quote, for those of you who are... dim...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm
Omega Hentai

First off dear since you love quoting oh so much, would you care to point out exactly where in my post i had written on any intentions of converting your beliefs to mine? I was simply stating my critique or perspective on your post which currently in my belief is misinforming any gaian's who may be so unfortunate to catch a glimpse of the malformed logic you submitted.

and whiles you tussle on grasping the aspects of my paragraph above please do elaborate on what hell have you experienced in the past to declare that we are truly already in hell? The purpose of that question being as one can not claim they are in hell unless they have truly been there!!?
Wheres the fire? and the sulfur? I have yet to see anyone who believes there is no God cry out to him and beg him to SAVE them...therefore Cheri!! with my proof in backing my statements would surely prove that i am far from delusional and that you are in fact a crazy person.
*dances on my reason*

P.S. if you still dont comprehend then i say your Hyperbole on this entire topic is quiet Balderdash!!!~~~  

hetukiri

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers