Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Blossoms Lunar High School's Role-playing Area
Skye's Kidnapping Inccident.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:46 pm
((I'm sorry but, where should I go from here?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:51 pm
IkatskiX
((I'm sorry but, where should I go from here?))

((umm....well idk exactly just wing it i suppose yeah i dont know.... sweatdrop you can make another character if you want to....yeah i dont know its really up to you what you do know))  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 pm
((Got it!))

An unknown ma n approached Kyuma, "Whats wrong boy?" The man spoke with a stern and scary voice, Kyuma answered the man with no hesitation, "S-Skye was kidnapped!" The man smirked, "Kidnapped you say? Hahah!" Kyuma looked at the man in fright, "Wha--" The man knocked Kyuma out cold, "You're coming with me boy.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:56 pm
Renee walked down the path not knowing what to do next. "What's going on I wonder?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm
The van stopped outside an old factory, that had been abandoned for years. The man bound Skye's hands and her mouth and put on a blindfold. Skye stepped carefully as she was dragged down a long flight of stairs, they came to a room, he opened the door and threw her in. Skye heard the door slam shut and lock "Oh great, how am I going to get out of here now?...I cant even see where I am..." Skye struggled but finaly got her hands free, she took of the piece over her mouth and her eyes and looked around, there was a singled window but it was to small to fit through.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm
The unknown man radioed in to another assailant, "I have a boy who knows about the kidnapping, now yould one of you tell me how the hell he knows, and why he is still alive?" The man was obviously the boss, The man took Kyuma to his car and threw him in the trunk. "We are going for a little ride, to an abandoned factory, you may see someone there that you know. Hahah" The man drove over to the factory and dropped off Kyuma, he sees that Skye is untied, "Damn you girl!" He smacked her and tied her back up. "You have company!"  

IkatskiX

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:23 pm
Renee continued walking until she saw the factory. "Why are there people in this factory? It's been abandoned for years." She quietly went up closer to where she could look in a window where she saw two people. "I wonder why they are in there." She stepped back and accidently hit a metal pipe causing it to roll and hit other pipes making lots of noise. "That's not good."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:31 pm
Skye started crying. "What do you want?!?" she screamed at them, the man laughed and shut the door. Skye kicked it and then limped over to a corner in the room and sat down. Skye looked over at the new person, and she gasped "K-Kyuma...?" she was about to continue when she heard the pipes. Skye found it hard to get up with her hands tied but she got up and walked to the window, she couldn't see anything so she just sat back down again.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:39 pm
Renee climbed back up into the window so she was in view and looked around. "Excuse me." She spoke quietly so as to not attract any unwanted attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 pm
Kyuma was now regaining consciousness, "Ahh where am I Sir?" Kyuma still thought he was with the man, Kyuma was disoriented  

IkatskiX

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 pm
"Are you two alright?" Renee asked as she carefully pulled out the window. 'I guess it's a good thing I'm small.' She climbed through until she fell to the floor of the room. "Ow. That's not what I was trying to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:55 pm
Skye looked up "Y-you shouldn't be here..." Skye heard footsteps coming closer to the room. "Quick you have to go....who knows what they would do to you..." She looked at the other girl and looked for some where to hide her. "There...in that box, I know its small but it'll have to do...now go" She helped the girl into the box and put it back as it was and sat down just as the door opened. He walked over and laughed a bit he picked Skye up and dragged her out of the room "No! let me go!"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm
Once Renee heard the footsteps fade she carefully got out of the box. "Do you know what's going on?" She looked over at Kyuma and hoped for a answer. "My name is Renee Taylor."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 pm
"M-Mm-My name i-is Kyuma" Kyuma was still a little disoriented but he understood, "Do not know what happening." Kyuma tried to sit up, "Help Skye w-w-we have to."

Meanwhile the man was taking skye to another room, "Its best to have the pests separated don't you think?" The man let out a roaring laugh, "You girl, you will be my fortune! HAHAH."  

IkatskiX

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:13 pm
"It's nice to meet you Kyuma." Renee said. "I know we got to save her but exactly how are we going to do that?"  
Blossoms Lunar High School's Role-playing Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff