Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Why Do You Care About Japan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarnirox

Lonely Pieslinger

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 pm
I see a lot of people saying that some of the best stuff comes from Japan, and how they feel close to it because their lives would be boring and meaningless without it. I get what they're saying, but that all seems extremely selfish to me. I like what Japan has to offer, sure, but it's so much more than that. I care about what's going on in Japan because it's a huge travesty with a large human toll. I would feel just as much sympathy if this was going on anywhere else on Earth. I care for them not because the place they live is popular with me, but because they alone are human lives that happen to be caught in an unforgiving world, regardless of region. There's nothing that I can do personally to help, but the least I can do is hope for their safety.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 pm
I care because I know a lot of people that live there and My dad, My uncle, and My grandpa are over there right now helping out Japan in there time of need and im afraid that they might not come back...  

Elliesif

Lover

MeIanite

Bachelorette

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm
I have no immediate family or friends that live in Japan. However, I care about Japan because they're are people living there suffering. It's because of the type of person I am. I can't feel happy about my life knowing that people even far away from where I live are hurting constantly on a daily basis just to survive. It kills me knowing that, this is going on right now and I feel helpless sometimes knowing that there isn't much I can do besides donate here and there and of course pray. Maybe that will be enough for this to end some day but right now...I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:31 pm
:c JAPAN DONT DESEURVE DIS D< they make da world happeh dey cant. be tweated liek dish..................... SO LIKE OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

SammehChub

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 pm
One, I just can't not care! And also, the greatest things have came out of Japan.
User Image
I know if it happened to me, I would want people to care, and I can't stop thinking about the people on the coast of Japan effected by the quake, I just haft to care.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 pm
japan is completly gay fuc japan no body fycken likes its ******** a small island no reason to ******** care no place in japan is atleast 10 ******** miles from sea  

--YuhManLickinOnMeh

Bxker

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 pm
its allways been my dream to go there and study technology after highskool...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm
--YuhManLickinOnMeh
japan is completly gay fuc japan no body fycken likes its ******** a small island no reason to ******** care no place in japan is atleast 10 ******** miles from sea

Really now? You should care. How would you like it if something like this happened to you? Would you care then. And mostly all your resources come from japan. If you said this in Japan you would take everything bad back. I was told they do bad punishments to people who says that about their country.  

x-Br0k3n Dr3ams

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yoruichi-chan Kizakame

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 pm
i care cuz i have a friend who lives there and also my cousin is there..
also my friend has family there..
and i love the japanese...
its sad to see something like that happen to them...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 pm
Abducted and Probed
I have no immediate family or friends that live in Japan. However, I care about Japan because they're are people living there suffering. It's because of the type of person I am. I can't feel happy about my life knowing that people even far away from where I live are hurting constantly on a daily basis just to survive. It kills me knowing that, this is going on right now and I feel helpless sometimes knowing that there isn't much I can do besides donate here and there and of course pray. Maybe that will be enough for this to end some day but right now...I'm not sure.

Took the words out of my mouth. I wish i could help out with doing other things, but financial situations, and the radiation there kind of kill my dreams. XDD

I feel connected to Japan... well, not just because of my interests, but my closest adult friend is from Japan! I can guess a large amount of her family is back in Japan... I can only imagine her suffering right now. D: Ever since, she refuses to talk to anyone, though. But you can't blame her, y'know?

I definitely keep them in mind (I'm somewhat agnostic, not the religious type) , and I'll be donating as much as possible at an anime con I'm going to on Friday. Hopefully, my donations will be able to at least bring fresh water to a family in need. smile  

S1eepingP0wder

Sparkly Partygoer

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100

s w a n s o n g

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm
I care about Japan because my family lives there and i don't know if their dead or not... but despite that, there are a lot of family's in need of what we have right now and we should appreciate that we were not hurt and have a place to live. Or maybe even some people are in Japan right now helplessly looking at their children dying because they are starving or have no water So for those people who want to stick out or be cool and say that they do not care at all, even one positive attitude can lighten someones hope for those families in Japan. hope that has changed someones mind about how they think... GIVE HOPE <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 pm
i care about Japan becuz they have the money and we hav borowed alot so itz time for us 2 giv bak at them. giv them all da money we owe so tht they can mak thier home town a bettr place and fix it up. i also care about japan cuz my friends lives there. i will always pray for japan everytime of the day and say "good thing iy wasnt us!" but i stil feel bad. i hop tht the can relive their life of how they want to. smile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XxxInvader__ZimxxX

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm
Hey this is to anybody who doesnt like japan, GET THE F**** OUT OF THIS GUILD THEN!!

Japan is one of the best technological countrys in the world and i love how there culture is! i always love martial arts, anime, manga, and how they wield the greatest sword ever made" the katana! japanese make great cars and awsome street cars they also make really cool trends and they have awsome video games no to mention they"ve created the best game systems like nintendo hand held systems, playstation systems, and a few more not released in the u.s.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 am
--YuhManLickinOnMeh

Okay, I seriously dislike these type of comments. If your going to troll on this guild then you can please keep your comments to yourself if your going to just say negative s**t like that.  

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

x Falsi

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:31 am
Miimiku
Shiroi Rikune
I agree with Aya.Most of my life would have been dull and boring without Japan influencing me.Without Japan,I'd be a MTV gen like my sis .It has inspired me to become a manga-ka.This is one of the times where I think back on Adam and Eve.If you think about it,we are all related even by one small fraction.So I am supporting Japan because I am a part of the Japanese even though my religion and skin colour is different yet it doesn't stop me from helping a country in its need.

I completely 100% agree with this.
Since I was a little girl, I've loved Japan and it's quite colourful culture and lifestyle.
I support Japan because it is one of the very few countries that has actually put a true smile on my face and pure happiness in my heart and proudness that it exists.

This.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces