Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Where Are You From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cykx

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm
AMERICA: COUNTRY OF THE FAT a**.

Honestly I could care less. The thing is when someone says they deserve it
is when it pushes my buttons.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm
Greetings from Texas, U.S.A. Over here there have been a few topics at school about this but no one here is giving it much that as I have. Everyone that I know haven't really given it much thought. They just say things like "Japan has enough money so they will live. We have our own problems to think about" And s**t like that. Then they just go on with another topic, not even thinking about the people living over there. My mom's cousin lives in Japan, and he works making air planes. So far, I have no idea where he is, or if he is alright or not.  

givrali

Badgeless Bunny

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 pm
I am from California and When I heard about the Earthquake in Japan, I was devastated. I was really worried for their well being and safety. No one deserves this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 pm
I live in newyork but born in puertico  

_ToriFxckYew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 pm
I was born in Poland. Moved to Paris when I was three, then came to the United States when I turned seven. Lived in a few different states intill we settled down in Arizona.

My heartfelt prayer's for Japan and it's citizens. <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:48 pm
I was born and raised in Jacksonville,Flordia. All of my prayers go out to Japan and all of those other places devastated with earthquakes and tsunami's. It breaks my heart to hear about the death toll in Japan.

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

I Valentine Jill I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:07 pm
i was born and raise in Osaka, Japan, and i still live there. thou the disasters didnt affect Osaka, but do to my work i had to help out in Tokyo. im not in Tokyo right now, im home w. my loves ones. im very glad that my oldest sister is alive and ok. she lived in Sendai. but i still pray for the places that has been affected, not just by tsunami or by earthquake/aftershocks. but also about the happenings in the nuclear plants. and i thank you for everyone for helping and praying.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:35 pm
africa and im half portugal  

LonnnnngggggD

what_the_rockerchick

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 pm
Im in texas. I have heard so many ppl say "why should we care? not our problem." but it is! we are great allies, and imagine all those dieing ppl!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:51 pm
I live in nyc and it isnt effecting us much here (the earthquake its self, not the destruction of it) but i still feel bad about it and I hope and pray that the people there are going to come back from the aftermath and be fine.  

ilmusic

Hygienic Conventioneer

Lady_Midnight92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm
I'm from Atlanta and it hasn't affected us yet. I think it's supposed to thought. I watched it live from youtube when I was working on a project. No one deserves that at all. It's sad because my friend has family members in Japan. I pray that Japan will come out stronger.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 pm
I am from Korea, but i currently live in California. i Traveled To Japan Before, But Thats All.  

LovableAsian x3

xx-Teresa x3

3,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:54 am
Vietnam (: BUT born in TX (:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:04 am
Born In England, Raised There Until Age Of 10. Moved To Russia, Lived For 3 Years. Went To Japan, Lived For 2 Years, Moved To America For Dad's Business. Currently Lives In Midland, Texas. ^^

Ser Anneliese

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 pm
Born down in Connecticut, but living in Paris, France! American, Irish, Italian, French and of Arabian descent!  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff