Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
How Did This Impact You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesus Taco

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 pm
My best friend lived there but he moved 2 days before it happen but soon we found out that 3 of his family members were still in Jap. now we're scared to death on whats gonna happen to them. Also im pretty scared on whats gonna happen in Cali because thats where some of my family members live. i Live in Cali but im in Puerto Rico for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm
At first I was like shocked and don't believe it happen to my next most loved country . I love Japan but this make me really sad . A lot of my family friend there and thank god , they survive and that make me relief , I hope and pray the same for people in Japan to survive this catastrophy . Before Japan got hit by tsunami ( 2 month before ) , I shocked that Australia flooded and my best friend , Le live there and I haven't heard a word from her for almost one and a half month. This really make me sad .  

Wynstan

Shy Connoisseur

14,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:42 pm
Though the tsunami has sent surges to the west coasts of America, Hawaii, and other Pacific Islands, I worry deeply for the people of Japan's sake more than our harbors. My father has a friend whose part of his family lives in Japan, I have a friend in Japan who we call in my RP guild Joshua (After the character from The World Ends With You), and my brother's friend lives in Japan. It's been my dream to live in Japan, and so to help Japan's recovery, I'm trying to convince my school's Principal if we can create a foundation and raise money for the Japanese. Also, I've been planning on sending clothes, food, blankets, tents, medical kits, and other essentials for the Japanese. I wish I could go to Japan and help our rescue teams and doctors, but school has put me in a tight spot. I pray that Japan recovers quickly and that Joshua, Leo (my brother's friend), and my father's friend's family are still out there, alive and well and pray for the wellness of all Japanese people to come... .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm
I heard about this on the news. It kept me up from 10:30pm to 4am the next morning. It's really horrific seeing it all unfold. Seeing the live images and video feeds were really hard to watch, especially when the tsunami started rolling in.

I had a friend who was in the Navy, stationed over in Japan about four months ago but came back to the states. He has buddies over there who are all okay. When the tsunami spread, I started to worry, I have friends in the Philippines n stuff where it would hit. And I live in CA where it also spread toward. It's a very scary event and it still continues to unfold and turn out to be even worse. I wish them all the best on rebuilding

ArrancarYoruichi

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200

x-Demolition Dreams-x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm
I would say about half of my family is still in Japan (they immigrated in the 1800s to the US). Even though I never met any of them, I pray for their safety. I really haven't been able to think of anything else except for Japan. I told my friends about an idea I came up with yesterday. I told them that we should have a lemonade stand or something of the sort to raise money to give to a charity supporting Japan relief. No one should have to go through this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 pm
California here and my biggest fear for me, is the earthquake that may be coming for this month. Plus, I can name a few of some big disasters that happened on the eleventh of the month such as the Twin Towers, Haiti's earthquake, and now Japan's earthquake. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in 2012, but just throwing it out there.

anyways, I feel extremely sorry for Japan. They damage that they got will take a long time to fix and I pray for their safety.  

Estranged Elephant

Yo GhettoPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 pm
Its hard to really explain the fact of wut happened in japan, it happened. Evrywun is depressed yhu kno wut i mean? Even tho im nawt japanese,asian,chinese...etc. but still i have friends who are and its just sad to kno tht anywun related to them wud have gotten hurt or has passed away. Which is frusturating, and i kno tht if it happened in where i lived... for sure i'd be shawked and juss stunned, and yhu just cant really state the fact of why it happened many things go bad and yhu'll sumtimes juss have to let it go but tis incident for sure left a staint of memories dhere in yhurr heart, and so did whoever passed away.
Im Sorri, to whoever is in tis shawk... just to hope tht japan is fine is sumthin we're all happy about! And those who are sadly poofed... may happiness come to yhuu in life,, in future [wipes tears] [= Be Happy, Feel Proud in wuteva y'ahh succeeded in! ;D neva feel down about wut ppl say evn tho tis tsunami happened japan still has happiness...IN THEM![/align]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm
poor people that r in japan i hope there ok i feel sad for them pray for them  

devil-angel7890

XXEmoXAngel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm
誰もそれは彼らに雌犬を起こらない限り理解しています。  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm
Well,I don't mean to sound insensitive at all,but I'm kinda worried because my Science teacher told us there's a small chance of radiation reaching us humans(cali girls).  

Stulluna

Beloved Wife

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300

Natalia65944

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 pm
I felt really bad when I first heard that there was an earthquake and then when I heard there was a Tsunami I felt even worse a few dys after I heard about on the news they showed videos where they had tooken about the tsunami it was terrible then they daid that it hit some of Cali then I freaked out!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:27 am
i was like y did it have to hit a place in asia  

Kush Boss

4,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Missbunniswan

8,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 am
I saw this article about a four month baby girl who was found lying under a bunch of debris, and still alive. She was miraculously reunited with her parents. This story really touched me. I know God was watching over that family. This entire situation in Japan just made me realize how fragile life is, and how we have to hold on to every moment. Don't take life for granted because you never know when it will go away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am
I was devistated. I love Japan dearly and am so upset this happen, oh you poor Cali people your not in Japan so dont be a wuss how do you think they are?? Japan is amazing and strong, in Haiti after the eathquake tons of people robbed others for money and iteams..no one has done that in Japan, they are helping eachother in there darkest times. heart Japan my heart is with you guys  

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

BlindLove10

5,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 am

Although I don't have any friends or family form or in Japan my heart goes out to all those that do! I pray for everyone who has lost someone in this horrible disaster and give my deepest condolences. For all those who have friends or family that they have not heard from I hope that you here form them soon and that they are safe.

► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff