Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
A New Enemy (March 2011) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First Bunnies, now Leprechauns!
Oh no!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Sounds like fun!
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
This may pose a challenge.
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

Fiyori_Takeshi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:56 am
Pulling herself away from the enemy by executing two easy back flips, Fiyori once again is staring at her opponent; a cruel smirk making it's way across her face as she does. Unable to stop herself, she begins to taunt the little guy. "What's wrong sweetie? Luck of the Irish hasn't rubbed off you yet? And here I thought green made everything and everyone look better. Guess I was wrong cause looking at you makes me sick."

Edit: Unable to help herself, Fiyori once again took a swipe at the mini wannabe pimp with the green coat. Her claws proving their use as always when the slap hits. "Heh...what's wrong ugly? Feeling tired?"

3/4

Fiyori_Takeshi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:00 am
"Lucks like one more hit is all I need to finish you off. Lets see if I'm right?"

Edit: Not hesitating one bit, Fiyori reaches out to defeat the mini monster only to find the small guy to launch a small surprise attack of his own. Unable to get away on time, she is hit by his magic.

"Damn...not bad shorty. Actually made it hurt" she confesses as she temporarily retreats into a nearby tree so she can heal. "But mark my words. I WILL get back at you. A Slytherin's anger is not something to take lightly."

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 am
Fiyori_Takeshi
"Lucks like one more hit is all I need to finish you off. Lets see if I'm right?"

Edit: Not hesitating one bit, Fiyori reaches out to defeat the mini monster only to find the small guy to launch a small surprise attack of his own. Unable to get away on time, she is hit by his magic.

"Damn...not bad shorty. Actually made it hurt" she confesses as she temporarily retreats into a nearby tree so she can heal. "But mark my words. I WILL get back at you. A Slytherin's anger is not something to take lightly."

Lucky for you, this WILL NOT be counted. You can only post three times in 24 hours.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 am
IceeWitch
Fiyori_Takeshi

Lucky for you, this WILL NOT be counted. You can only post three times in 24 hours.

Oh yeah...heh forgot. My bad sweatdrop
Do I delete the post?

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 am
No don't delete it smile but I've asked the others if that rule should be changed.

techpriest35 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm
dam i knew the leperchauns would follow some irish man such as my self
die evil creatures
*attacks
shoves a four leaf clover down his throat*
take that
3/4 hp remains

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 pm
*makes my next four leaf clover as large as a staff and starts to attempt to beat the lep with it*
beats him down to 1/4 hp

Lyra Elizabeth rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:56 pm
Lyra picks up a few four-leaf clovers and throws them at the nearest mini leprechaun. Only one hits the leprechaun, but it's a start. I've never been good at throwing...  

Lyra Elizabeth

Lyra Elizabeth rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 pm
Lyra tries again. She sneaks around the back of a bush to get closer to the leprechaun. Lyra throws, and one four-leaf clover lands right in the middle of the leprechaun's face.  
Lyra Elizabeth rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 pm
One more time Lyra throws the four-leaf clovers. Only one again? I'm not very good at this. But on the bright side, I didn't get hit by the leprechaun's magic.

Lyra decides to go to the Gold Pavilion to take a break.

Lyra Elizabeth

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 pm
ATTENTION: Rule Number 5 has been changed. Please plan accordingly! Again, if you have any questions, ask! A mod (or another member) can answer.

Animekitty47
How to Play

These leprechauns are immune to human and elf magic. The only way to get rid of them is with four-leaf clovers! Here are 7 lucky tips!

1. It takes 8 four-leaf clovers to get rid of a Boss leprechaun, and 4 to get rid of a mini leprechaun.
2. You don't need to wait for us to announce mini leprechauns because they're everywhere! Just roll to see if you hit one, miss, or get hit. See below for the chance distribution and knockout times.
3. Please keep track of the number of hits your mini leprechaun has, in case you get knocked out temporarily. You can't interfere with someone else's leprechaun battle. There's plenty to go around.
4. The Boss leprechauns will be announced in a shout post and then everyone can attack them. Please keep track of their hit points.
5. Each person may post up to three times in a two hour period. Basically, you can't make more than 3 posts in a two-hour period.
6. Do NOT DELETE posts in this thread. It will be assumed that you are not playing fair.
7. Be respectful to your fellow defenders of Hogwarts! Feel free to roleplay!

Important: The Mod Squad will be working hard to make sure the totals are accurate; however, we would appreciate your help. If you spot an issue, please post in this thread and let us know immediately. Please no cheating, you will be disqualified.

Aunt Slappy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Slappy Silk saw the rule has changed she excitedly went to get a leprechaun to beat down
yeah three more and your gone..1/4 hits  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm
Slappy Silk tries again to see if she has some luck hitting this leprechaun
Oh sweet two more clovers and this little critter is a goner 2/4 hits  
Aunt Slappy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:11 pm
Slappy Silk tries to get rid of him for good,
she dances in circles as she watched the leprechaun get defeated 4/4 hits oh yeah oh yeah  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lyra Elizabeth rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 pm
Lyra returns from her break and finds the leprechaun she had already hit with 3 four-leaf clovers. She picks up a few more and throws. One hits the leprechaun. "Finally! One down, now let's find another."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff