Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The World of Anime and Gaming
Alice: Madness Returns [New Trailers and Gameplay] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 am
Oh... my...

The new trailer is amazing.

And the gameplay demo! Alice's dress! Its so pretty!

I'll probably update this topic to include pictures eventually; and more information.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:14 pm
The EA website was updated with new screens and concept artwork. Also there is a flash-based main page and boxart for the game.

The 'Explore Wonderland' tab intrigues me.

Other info;

There is actually going to be a oriental styled area of Wonderland. This is very interesting; I wonder what area it will be?

There is a character named Priss in the game; she is from the real world I think. Apparently in one scene she transforms into the Jabberwock.

Also the train I mentioned before is called 'The Infernal Train'; in the trailer it seemed to be coming into the real world.  

Azure Caterpillar

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 am
There a bit of info and new footage in this video at Game Trailers;

Click here.

The A: MR part starts around the end of the six minute mark; it might take a little while to find it. But it has some very interesting new footage including some of the Victorian Paper Theatre scenes and the scene with Alice entering Wonderland; not to mention some gameplay footage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am
I found more info!

Chris Vrenna will be doing some of the music for the game. He did the music for the original game.

Susie Brann is back to voice Alice and so is Roger Jackson for the Hatter and Cheshire.

Alice's dresses have some unique abilities and powers. The dresses style reflects different domains and characters of Wonderland. And are accessible anywhere in the game once unlocked.

This is where I found the info;

Click here.

There's more information there too.  

Azure Caterpillar

KawaiiPankake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Is no one else excited about this game?! I've been in anticipation since I heard the rumors. The first one was great, but Madness Returns is going to be seriously EPIC.
heart xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 pm
KawaiiPankake
Is no one else excited about this game?! I've been in anticipation since I heard the rumors. The first one was great, but Madness Returns is going to be seriously EPIC.
heart xd

I know I'm excited; this is going to be an amazing game.

And you're in this guild too? Or did you just join? I'm not sure! ^_^;

I always loved Caterpillar's fez... hehehe.  

Azure Caterpillar

KawaiiPankake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm
Azure Caterpillar
I know I'm excited; this is going to be an amazing game.

And you're in this guild too? Or did you just join? I'm not sure! ^_^;

I always loved Caterpillar's fez... hehehe.

I just joined. ^_^ To be honest, I haven't been on Gaia for very long. I just found this guild the other day. I couldn't resist joining. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 pm
KawaiiPankake
I just joined. ^_^ To be honest, I haven't been on Gaia for very long. I just found this guild the other day. I couldn't resist joining. heart

Well welcome to the guild and all that~

I'm just using this topic [and a similar one in another guild] to keep up to date with the game. And inform those who are interested of aspects of it too of course. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

KawaiiPankake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm
Azure Caterpillar
Well welcome to the guild and all that~

I'm just using this topic [and a similar one in another guild] to keep up to date with the game. And inform those who are interested of aspects of it too of course. ^_^

Thank you!

Well, than I won't overload the topic with my ramblings. ^_^ As you were...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm
KawaiiPankake
Thank you!

Well, than I won't overload the topic with my ramblings. ^_^ As you were...

Well its also for discussion on the game! Hehe. ^_^;  

Azure Caterpillar

KawaiiPankake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 pm
Azure Caterpillar
Well its also for discussion on the game! Hehe. ^_^;

Than it seems as though this will just be one more topic of our ginormous conversation. ^_^

Every day is one day closer to the release. July cannot come quickly enough. Gah!

When is the release scheduled for in Europe?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 pm
KawaiiPankake
Than it seems as though this will just be one more topic of our ginormous conversation. ^_^

Every day is one day closer to the release. July cannot come quickly enough. Gah!

When is the release scheduled for in Europe?

It seems our conversation is spanning the forums and the guilds!

Actually it goes on sale in June! That's one month closer than July!

I don't think there's been a European release date yet; I heard perhaps the 30th of June but I'm not sure. I'll have to keep a look out for it. I don't think I can even preorder the game yet... but as I said... I'm unsure.  

Azure Caterpillar

KawaiiPankake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 pm
Azure Caterpillar
It seems our conversation is spanning the forums and the guilds!

Actually it goes on sale in June! That's one month closer than July!

I don't think there's been a European release date yet; I heard perhaps the 30th of June but I'm not sure. I'll have to keep a look out for it. I don't think I can even preorder the game yet... but as I said... I'm unsure.

Maybe we will slowly take over Gaia... O_O

June came to mind first, but for some reason I thought I was wrong. O_o Hurray for unknown rightness. ^_^ Do you know when it will go on pre-order here? (If there's something I ask that you already posted in here, just let me know. Maybe I should just go read... Lol ^_^)

Last week I watched the gameplay footage that IGN had posted. I'm so impressed with the graphics. And the gameplay physics have come a long way since the 1st one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 am
KawaiiPankake
Maybe we will slowly take over Gaia... O_O

June came to mind first, but for some reason I thought I was wrong. O_o Hurray for unknown rightness. ^_^ Do you know when it will go on pre-order here? (If there's something I ask that you already posted in here, just let me know. Maybe I should just go read... Lol ^_^)

Last week I watched the gameplay footage that IGN had posted. I'm so impressed with the graphics. And the gameplay physics have come a long way since the 1st one.

No no, Gaia is much to big; besides it would be too much of a hassle. Hehe.

You guys can preorder it now; its on amazon.com already. I just looked at amazon.co.uk too; we can preorder! Its the 14th for the US, and the 17th for the UK at the moment. Things do change though.

The graphics are really nice; some people have been complaining about them. But the thing is the game is not meant to look realistic; it has its own style just like the first one did; it adds to the whole experience of the game world. I'm quite happy with the way the game looks already.  

Azure Caterpillar

The World of Anime and Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces