Submit

Who Do You Prefer??
  !Woo Hyuk!
  *Tony An*
  ~Jae Won~
View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:51 pm
wow. . i think he is the first one i knew from that group. .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:04 pm
^^ Ive been a fan of jtL for ... hm.. since 2002. So, 4 years. XD I know a lot and I just LOVE jtL<3;.

And it is true. Jae Won is kinda the "forgettable" one because of how they made him stand. He was usually in the backdrop with Woo Hyuk. The attention kind of went like..

Jae Won > Woo Hyuk > Tony > Hee Jun > Kang Ta
[less-most]

in H.O.T. times that is.

But if anyone notices - and it bothers me a lot sometimes - is that Woo Hyuk and Tony were SO close during H.O.T days but after the break up, that closeness seemed to disappear since Jae Won and Tony started hanging out more. Its evident in the From Fan MV. I felt sorry for Woo Hyuk - he seemed so left sometimes.

I love Tony's new album ^^ he's my favorite. I liked Hyukie's solo album too - not at first though; it took some liking and I never grew fond of Jae Won's solo..

Eep ^^; I talk too much ahhaa.  

yunsuklove

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:24 pm
i dont really like woo hyuk as a solo artist. . . i liked the rap he did with the group. that i can stand  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:56 pm
hmm. . .i think that he does rap good when he raps by himself too. .. how many songs have you heard of him rapping on his own. .huh?? i think i only heard one. . and it was pretty good. .

[schizophrenic]

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:29 am
._.; I've never heard of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:03 am
yea. . i have not heard of them in a while. . . a wonder why. . . well they used to be in a group called h.o.t but that group broke up. . .

[schizophrenic]

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:50 pm
orientalxbaby
yea. . i have not heard of them in a while. . . a wonder why. . . well they used to be in a group called h.o.t but that group broke up. . .

I mean, I have never heard anything by them. Can you give a link to a song or something?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:19 pm
how about a music video. . . .hmmm. . lets see which one. . . .

Memories ---- favorite music video of theirs

Without Your Love ------pretty good

Just Say Goodbye ---- music video was not that great

enter the dragon ----- dragon looked kewl. . .

[schizophrenic]

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:38 pm
orientalxbaby
how about a music video. . . .hmmm. . lets see which one. . . .

Memories ---- favorite music video of theirs

Without Your Love ------pretty good

Just Say Goodbye ---- music video was not that great

enter the dragon ----- dragon looked kewl. . .

Umm...I'd prefer music, because I can't see music videos unless if I download them directly to my media player. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:21 pm
hmmm. . . that is really interestingbecause i do not really like listening to music alone. . i usually watch their music videos. . i will see if i can find one. . . later of course

[schizophrenic]

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:45 pm
well. . . kangta (former h.o.t member) has a new music vidoe out. . .but it is in chinese . .. he is singing it with vanness (ex f4 member). . it is called "scandal". . . what ever happened to him in group S. . .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:48 am
aja aja fighting jae won! ninja heart

Sarang hae....mehehehhehehehehehehehe

ZOMG kangta was hot stuff. TT__TT I am still not getting over his colab with vaness mannn...whoa whoa!!
S-c-a-n-d-a-l

Have you seen the music video clip? *0* It has that girl from the girl group Dana me thinks..?  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:45 am
Teh Eve
aja aja fighting jae won! ninja heart

Sarang hae....mehehehhehehehehehehehe

ZOMG kangta was hot stuff. TT__TT I am still not getting over his colab with vaness mannn...whoa whoa!!
S-c-a-n-d-a-l

Have you seen the music video clip? *0* It has that girl from the girl group Dana me thinks..?

nope i was going to. . but my computer is gay right now so i can not watch it. . . recently the computer monitor broke. . . and we reset the computer for some reason. . thats why i was not able to get on as much. . is the music video good. . . you know not a really big fan of f4. . .(dramas are good though). . . i do not think i ever heard any of vaness songs before. . kangta scared me in that polaris. . .so kinda scared. .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:37 am
i remember when i first heard a song by jtl...back in 8th grade...ok..i saw the video first-better day-...i thought the song was really good but i didnt know that it was the guys from h.o.t..because you didnt see them singing the song in the video... i had just found out that they broke up a long time ago...well ever since then ive been listening to their songs...now im a senior in high school..still like jtl songs more then h.o.t songs

Aya143

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:14 pm
hmmm.. . . jtl's songs are more calm and h.o.t's songs are more jumpy. . i guess they are tied with me. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff