Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Bleach: Revamped (Open/Accepting/Seriously need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 am
Bakamaru was shocked at the news that had been given to him. Back during his time with the soul society, he had been a close friend of the Kuchiki family, Byakuya in particular. He had met Rukia many times in the soul society, and she had always seemed nice enough. He couldn't fathom why the soul society would want her executed, she had always been a soul reaper who played by the book, never breaking code.

But he could sense Kimisa's urgency.

"Why don't we walk and talk at the same time?" he said as they walked back towards the shop.

"Yes, I know the Kuchiki family, back when I was with the soul society I was good friends with her brother Byakuya. Is he doing anything about this?" he asked Kimisa worriedly, he was sure that Byakuya would do something to help her.

Then he looked over at Orihime, he had forgotten his manners and had not introduced himself.

"My name is Bakamaru Ishihara." he said with a polite smile.

They were both very odd to him, they were both mortals, and yet they possessed a fair amount of reiatsu, they didn't have the aura of a shinigami or a hollow. He had never asked Kimisa how she had gotten her powers, he didn't even know if Kimisa had known who he really was.

And as they were walking, he looked back to Kimisa, still having questions.

"So is it safe to assume that this group you're gathering is going to mount some sort of rescue attempt?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 pm
Kimisa nodded quietly and began walking towards Urahara Shoten. She listened and nodded as Bakamaru explained how he knew Rukia. Her eyes narrowed at Byakuya's name. She had heard everything that had happened the night Rukia had been taken back into the Soul Society.

Shaking her head, she replied in a rather cold voice. "It appeared to me that he was all for her execution." She went silent for a moment, she still couldn't believe that Rukia's own brother would go through with something like this.

Silence broke as Bakamaru introduced himself to Orihime, who was walking behind them. She smiled at him, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Orihime Inoue." She said, and then caught up to Kimisa's side.

As they got closer to their destination, Kimisa looked at Bakamaru as he asked another question. She nodded, finding words to explain.

"Yes," she said, the whole thought of it seemed impossible, "We've been planning this for about a week now, and we are about ready to put things in motion."  

Giggling Penguin

Mythical Lunatic

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:51 pm
((Could use a few more people))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:11 pm
((I'm not sure where my friend has been...))  

Giggling Penguin

Mythical Lunatic

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 pm
((can you recomend a few people you know who might be interested?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm
So his zanpakuto had been right the whole time. Something big was about to god own in the soul society, he still didn't know why Rukia was going to be executed, but he could tell that it was not just, or for the wrong reasons. What surprised him the most was the fact that Byakuya had seemed to be in favor of the whole thing. Something was indeed wrong, this was not the Byakuya he had known for years and years, there was a big piece of this puzzle that he was still missing. He needed to know what had happened to warrant such an unlikely turn of events. So fate had decided for him, he would help save Rukia, though he wasn't too thrilled about returning to the soul society.

"Well if you're going to break into the soul society, you'll need someone who knows the lay of the land, so I might as well go with you. Besides, once we're there, every shinigami in there will be after you, and I would rather you not die Kimisa."

With that, he broke ahead of the two of them to get to Urahara Shoten, the faster he got there, the faster he would get his answers.

Very casually, he opened the front door to the shop. When he walked in, he could see Kiyusuke and his two workers, a black cat who he could only assume was Yoruichi Shihouin, and two others that he did not recognize.

"Kimisa and Orihime are right behind me." he said to the crowd.

"Kiyusuke, I've been informed about the situation with Rukia Kuchiki, and for all intents and purposes you can count me in. Something is clearly wrong here, the balance is is in danger of being broken."

While waiting for him to respond, he could see the strange looks the others were giving him. He wasn't surprised, none of them had probably ever met a vaizard before. But his attention was drawn to the black cat again.

"Is that you Yoruichi-san?" he asked.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Giggling Penguin

Mythical Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:27 pm
((I could look around and link this to my signature...))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 pm
((Please do))

Nero Eyed the new comer suspiciously, the man's reiatsu was confusing to him, as Nero had never sensed reiatsu like this before. Still the man said that he knew how to get around the Soul Society, so he would trust him for now.

But what really surprised Nero was the fact that the new comer knew his mentor. He knew he shouldn't be surprised at something like this, many people in the shinigami world knew the goddess of flash, but the only person that Nero knew who was accuanted with Yoruichi was Mr. Urahara. Still he was glad that this man had decided to lend their forces his sword.

"Well that raises our forces, as well as our chance for survival if we have someone like you." Nero said still stroking Yoruichi's fur.

Zion Heios nebradia

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 pm
((I think I might do that as well))

He eyed the one who was talking to him suspiciously, he could sense that there was something odd about him in particular. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something wasn't right. But for now he would have to compartmentalize that curiosity for the sake of this mission.

"My name is Bakamaru Ishihara, I used to be a soul reaper, former captain of the 10th Division."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:05 pm
(( I will do that too...sorry I havent been on.))

Yoruichi sensed the vaizard before Kamisa had left the room. When Bakamaru made his appearance, she shifted slightly and looked up at him with calm eyes. It hit her as he spoke how helpful he could be in this situation. As he turned to her and spoke she nodded, "Yes, it's me." she replied in her deep voice, pausing briefly and noticing Nero's expression and then looking back at Bakamaru. If she were in her human form, she might have smiled. She didn't tell him everything. "Conscider yourself a part of the group then." She said, her tail twitching, impressed by how aware the vaizard was about everything.

As he introduced himself to everyone, she blinked, forgetting that he had once lived in the Soul Society. What a coincidence, although she was sure he wasn't too fond of the idea of returning, especially to bust a criminal out of prison.

turtles_everywhere

Sparkly Gekko

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:50 pm
Belle found Urahara Shoten easy enough. She thought to herself, " If I'm going to help with this rescue this is where everyone will be." She timidly stepped into Urahara's and stayed back against the wall. She didn't wish to be noticed, but she had already swore she would help Rukia in any way that she could. Belle looked around at all who had shown up. Some she knew from school and others she would get to know on this mission.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:56 pm
Nero's attention was drawn a way from Bakamaru when he saw Belle enter the shop. Nero was in most of the girls classes. She was fairly respectful, and a good friend of Rukia. But Nero knew that she wasn't timid at all, so when she entered the shop he knew something was up with her. Nero waved to her and called her over. "Hey Belle come on and join the party!" Nero patted a spot next to him for her to sit.  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 pm
Belle looked over at Nero and went over to sit beside him. She smiled at Nero, " Kinda surprised to see you here. Well not really, but what have I missed? " She liked to be up to date on everything. If she was going to help, she had to keep herself in the loop. She was typically more reserved and quiet, but she knew Nero well enough to somewhat talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 pm
((haha sassie thats such a cool coincidence that your character can control lightning, my character's zanpakuto is lightning element xd ))

A new person had walked into the shop, another human it seemed. But this human also possessed reiatsu just like the other two humans. This began to deeply perplex Bakamaru, at some point he would have to figure out how mortals are acquiring these spiritual powers. But at least they would all be useful in their mission, to a certain extent. He still did not knoe exactly what powers these mortals possessed yet, but at this point he still had one question that he had to have answered.

"So can someone tell me what Rukia did to warrant such an extreme punishment?" he asked the crowd.

But as he asked his question, the one with the orange hair and the aura of a shinigami cringed and a look of guilt spread across his face.

(oh and by the way everyone, my computer at home is busted so there may be a bit of a gap in my responses, but i'll try to post as often as possible)  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Nero smiled slightly as he picked Yoruichi up and placed her on his lap and continued to stroke her fur much to Mr. Urahara's chagrin. "Well now our usual group is here. You know Ishida, Chad, Orihime, Ichigo, and myself, along with my pet cat Yoruichi. We have two newcomers as well." Nero pointed at both Kisama and Bakamaru. "The girl is Kisama, she's one of Mr. Urahara's assistants. And the other one Is Bakamaru Ishihara, the former Captain of Squad 10 in the Soul Society."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff