Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
What's so bad about Justin Bieber? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForeverGleek

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 am
Just because his hair sweeps to the side, he looks younger than he is, and you may just be JEALOUS, that makes him gay? A trans? A girl? Does this look like a girl to you?

User Image

I didn't think so. You may call him gay to feel better about your self. To not seem like a nerd or idiot to think he's not. Would you feel great if you were famous, loved, but called gay, a trans, the opposing gender, just because of your hair style, idiotic rumors, or just imagination? I bet you the people who hate him so much are just JEALOUS. I say thank you to all the people who are neutral in this argument, but I cannot say the same for myself. I am siding with Bieber. I am not insulting the people who do not like Justin, but keep the gay, trans thoughts to yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 am
I don't hate him and his music, I just find it comical. He really does sound like a woman. I'm not saying that as some random insult like, "he's gay" or "he sucks," but he literally does sound feminine. And I especially thought it was funny when I noticed all his songs (the ones my cousin made me listen to at least) featuring other famous singers were all men. xD
I do think it's annoying when people are constantly bashing him though. It bugs the hell out of me when people obsess over hating anything, really.

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200

AwayWithTheClouds

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 am
jjjgrace
The problem is not Justin Bieber
The Problem is his fan-base.
All the "OMG! I AM SO TOTALLY GONNA MARRY HIM SOME DAY!!"
Get a bit annoying after a while.

Agreed!

I mean with me, I just sometimes make fun of him just to get on my little cousin sister's nerves, but other than that I don't really care for him.

It's just his fan-base is getting way out of control, and like whenever you're on the internet, wherever you go you'll just see his face. I mean he's everywhere now, that's quite annoying as well.

Anyway all I'm saying is that I don't hate him or anything, just don't like his music.

Along with the fan-base, I think the hate-base (Is that a real term? I dunno...) they're taking it a bit to far as well, I mean leave the poor guy alone, he's just a regular kid who's just famous. I admit I did make fun of him when he first came out, but I don't care now. That was just all to annoy my cousin sisters lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am
I wouldn't say he is gay but he looks and sounds gay...
His music isn't good...
I don't know. What is so bad about Bieber?  

Slanter

dark_star_Hideki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 pm
i totally hate justin beiber everyone dose but i have 2 admit i like some of his music rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:31 pm
I think everyone can agree that his fan base is what annoys majority of us, I know where I live girls who love Justin Bieber get extremely violent and also rude when you say you don't like him. It's quiet ridiculous another reason why it's hard for me to not like him is that he is very over-exposed all I hear most of the time is about him everywhere and it gets annoying when you can even go on a you tube video without seeing his name mentioned once or twice on there.  

Thee Black Messiah

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kagami_Hiiragi_9960

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm
Personally, I think hes tolerable. I don't like him. But hes okay.
I understand why a lot of people HATE J.B.
Because hes over rated. I mean, come on?
Whats the point of liking him. Hes not gonna hookup with ya'll.
Hes not cute, just my opinion and everyone has one.
And most girls over react when they talk about J.B.
Either with liking him too much or hating him to much.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm
xXxpeace love musicxXx
I think everyone can agree that his fan base is what annoys majority of us, I know where I live girls who love Justin Bieber get extremely violent and also rude when you say you don't like him. It's quiet ridiculous another reason why it's hard for me to not like him is that he is very over-exposed all I hear most of the time is about him everywhere and it gets annoying when you can even go on a you tube video without seeing his name mentioned once or twice on there.

Amen! smile  

Kagami_Hiiragi_9960

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm
Well, personally I dislike him because he can't sing worth crap, his songs are terribly written and repetitive, he's an obvious and fairly bad attempt to give a boost to Usher's career and create Bieber's.
Then of course, his fanbase, they're verging on near-Twilight levels of absolute stupidity and brainwashing.

But most of all, because there are people far most deserving of fame than him. The fact that he's arrogant enough to think for one second that he deserves his position is totally wrong.
If I were offered fame on a silver platter, I'd deny it, and then probably refer whoever was deluded enough to think I was deserving to some friends of mine who are far more talented than I.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:38 pm
Honestly, I'm just tired of hearing about him.
I don't care for his music, I could care less about how he looks and his fans are ridiculously annoying. All I hear about all day is Justin Beiber this, Justin Beiber that; I love him, I hate him. Can't people just stop talking about him and be done with it?  

waypou2004

Dedicated Stalker

SanityIs4TheWeak

3,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 am
I don't hate him but i'm just not a big fan of his music and YES his fan-base is annoying as hell...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 pm
Hes Awful for ofcourse Breaking up with Selena Gomez cause of texting to his ex thats stupid for a dude to do..  

HardWithStyle

Friendly Receiver

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm
Personally the biggest reason I'm not a fan is because of a combination of shallowness, an obvious marketing ploy, minimal respect for the sanctity of art, and a lack of humility.

I mean, let's say someone walked up to me right now, and offered me a job where I'd instantly become famous, a household name, making millions of dollars a day, for something I do for fun.
Now, I'd direct them to someone more deserving, my friend and his band for example, they're great, far more deserving of fame than I am.

Then the whole issue with the song quality? Don't get me started. He doesn't even write half of them, a washed-up rapper trying to get big again by having his name in small letters under a Disney star does. The ones he does write are all nonsensical, repetitive, idyllic BS.

Then there's the whole issue of him as a person. You can't actually be deluded enough to think he's anything like what he pretends to be in concert, or on TV. Reports from celebrities I do like who have worked with him all point to it being an unpleasant experience. If someone worked with him and then told the reporters he was a bratty, self-righteous D-bag it wouldn't be the first time.

And of course as the above poster mentions, despite what sappy, utopian and fairy tale morals his songs repeat endlessly, he's yet to treat a girlfriend of his very well at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 pm
His fans are annoying, and that's why most people hate him. I don't like him that much because his songs are really AutoTuned, he doesn't write his own songs (I usually don't like singers that don't write their own songs), and because of what everyone else in this thread said, too.  

The Kenzasaur

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:32 pm
I have nothing against Bieber as a person. It's his music and uber-fans I can't stand.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games