Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he stretched down, gently touching the tips of her silk ballet shoes, whose laces twined up her shapely leg like vines of a wild pure white plant. The left lace was a jet black, but the right lace a pure white, both of them cross over each other to create a beautiful criss-cross of shades. Her glove extended past her elbow, the black silk lace at the top causing a slight itch. She leaned up and did an unexpected simple triple back flip.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ove was backstage, behind the enormous curtain of the main tent. Unaware that anyone would be coming in, she did a bit of her routine she was going to try that was new. She took a few deep breaths, closed her sparkling black eyes, and exhaled. With sudden movement, she ran up the fabric of the wall, hands extended out, and did a quadruple backflip, and landed on the ceiling. There she stood, completely disobeying gravity, on the ceiling of the tent. Oddly, her perfect snow white hair did not hang down toward the floor as one would have expected, but stayed perfectly in place. She walked in a circle above the ceiling testing her new trick, unaware that the Ringmaster and Erazybeth was about to walk in...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 pm
The Phantom of GO
[[ To all role-players both a part already and/or want to be a part of this thread! We have been risen from the dead in the Library and are back up for business! Please, let the writing continue~ ]]

finniii

Salty Genius

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor strode in first, his leader-like bright smile just registering into his consciousness as he looked about the practicing performances. Just arriving to notice Shadow Dove's beautiful trick, and, even, one that he's never seen her perform before, he smiled, thinking, 'Magnificent. She's getting better and better at her craft every day.'

He remembered when he had her join the circus, for she was a bit of a recent addition (well, at least, to him she is) and, in quiet, tell him of her true past of that as an experiment. It pained him how much humans really have evolved at times; they could now create life from meager materials like he can. He just can do it quicker, better, and without it costing much. But, unlike them, he knew that there were a great many consequences to fooling around with such dark arts.

He went almost directly under the limber being who seemed to be standing atop the ceiling and applauded, saying, "That looked wonderful, my dear. Is it a trick you shall be performing or no... ?" He forced himself not to start speaking random bits of French, remembering that they were no longer in Paris, but New York and, though it was publicly known that they were from the country of lustful romance, he tried to keep from using such loving and gentle phrases, for it was enough to have a Parisian accent showing that this guise had been raised a well-educated gentleman of nobility.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ove glanced up, more of a down actually, and a small gasp escaped her lips. It took her a moment to focus her eyes through the dark to see who had seen her trick. Finally, she located the genteel voice that ended up belonging to... Alastor? She had to focus even more now to keep from plummeting to the dirt floor. She took a deep breath, and new in an instant that with his distraction, there was no way she was going to keep this up for long enough to walk down the other wall. She did one of her old circus illusions that always served her so well. Closing her eyes, her long eyelashes brushing against the mask, she concentrated. She felt a soft tug, years ago it had felt like a tremendous, bloody tear, but now a soft tug pulled at her curved hip, and she felt as if she were floating for a moment. Then without warning, she went limp and plummeted down to the floor. At the last moment, the body that was plummeting disintegrated. Then, Dove walked out of the shadows. It was an odd trick, she had no idea how she did it but it came naturally to her now as an escape.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.er flawless pale face had flushed a shade of spring pink rose from both the energy used in the trick, and the presence of Alaster. Instead of acting like a dizzy fool of a girl and giggling while asking if he liked her trick, her mind focused on something a bit more serious. A frown pulled at the tips of her lips, her dark eyes becoming troublesome. She excused herself with a hurried, "I'll be in my trailer" and quickly dashed away, light on her feet.  

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 pm
((The white list? You shouldn't haveee! : D ))
The Phantom of GO
The White List:
- Myself (I Created The Thread, Come On Here!)
- nefret2011 (First Person To Join/First Performer!)
- ll Angelic Agony ll (First Crew Member!)
- II Jello II (Owner of RP IS DEAD Thread And Others)

Black List:
N/A (Let's Keep It That Way).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm
[[ Aww, but I know your role-playing is awesome. : ) Anyway, I'm going to wait on the other role-players, alright? ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm
[[I would and will try to, but it appears that everyone is offline...and truth be told, I am not very patient D:]]
The Phantom of GO
[[ Aww, but I know your role-playing is awesome. : ) Anyway, I'm going to wait on the other role-players, alright? ]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:19 pm
[[ Whee, rawr, bump. XD ]]
II Jello II
[[I would and will try to, but it appears that everyone is offline...and truth be told, I am not very patient D:]]
The Phantom of GO

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

It was second nature to Beth to follow orders. It was a deep part of being fey, the urge to follow your leader. It had taken decades before her previous monarch's cruelty had finally forced her to leave. She reminded herself that she could, in theory, not follow. But she did anyways.

She watched Dove's trick with a cool eye, the way she looked at everyone. She wasn't exactly close with her fellow actor's. She wasn't close with anyone. But she knew this was a circus full of talent. She doubted their ringmaster would have tolerated anything less. "Clever." She murmured as the girl hurried out. She never bothered to wonder what was going through the others' minds. Such thoughts were almost always incorrect. And when they were spot on, not very useful. She turned to Alastor. "That will certainly be a crowd pleaser." She said, no emotion to her voice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm
((Oh. Em. Ge! SOMEONES ONLINEEE! xD))

((I'm a little hyped... srry))
The Phantom of GO
[[ Whee, rawr, bump. XD ]]
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:47 pm
((I have a Friday tradition. I'll stay up way too late on the computer and sleep in late tomorrow. My parents will make some snarky comment about how late it is, and I'll ignore them. Ah, traditions...XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
[[ Hahaha, nice. Well, I'm a bit busy in another role-play at the moment but, hey, you two can wander for a bit. ]]

Alastor couldn't help but try and stifle his chuckle. He had become very much used to seeing admirers and people who crushed on him get embarrassed, and it became a thing of second nature to him. He remembered the countless numbers of girls, women, and, even, young men who had desired him, but he never let them stray further behind his borders than that of lust. Just as much as he never let his true love show before those he actually cared for.

He commented, not looking back, "Indeed, but it's up to her if she's willing to show it off." He wandered on to check on other performers and crew members, leaving Erazybeth to her own devices.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Erazybeth wasn't inclined to worry about herself, much less other people. So when she went to find the girl, it wasn't an urge to see the girl was well. She was bored. Everything was perfectly in place and they still had a decent 45 minutes until the show began. She needed something to do. Afterall, She thought with amusement. Idle hands are the devil's playthings. She found the girl's trailer near the top of the odd stack of trailers. Rather than knock, she opened the door softly and slipped in. "You made quite an exit." She said lightly, the sarcasm difficult to hear. "Such grace, such poise. Tell me, where did you learn it?"  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games