Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 pm
hello, i'm the sloth....
um...I joined back in early 2008.
Im currently working for the Gaia Online Magazine Guild and Gaian Wedding Chapel Publishing...
I code profiles and forums...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 pm
Hello I'm Kieran I'm 14 about to turn 15 I don't really have much else to say. smile  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:21 pm
i'm keely (i have ftm transgender please dont tell nobody) and i perfer to be called adam
have gaia since 08  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm
Hi im Ruby and im 18, im from the ukand i just would like to join a guild like this where i can have some friends that are kind polite and friendly  

ii xStickyFingersx ii

My_Evil_Nightmare

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 pm
Hi, I'm Rose. I have been on gaia for forever (this is like my third account). I use to be very active on gaia. I was the owner of a few big rp guilds and threads for a while, and a decent pet shop, but sadly I can't get on gaia much due to computer issues. So I am looking for a place to chill when I can and even rp!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm
im neeww to this guild and want to get gold and stuff from contests  

ilovekatelynn

fcukypedia
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am
Nice To Meet You Everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm
Hello! My name is Nicole, but I like people to call me Nikki. I am fourteen years old, love music and pretty much all arts. I am an aspiring actress/singer, and I WILL have a job in the arts. Whether famous or not, the arts is what I love to do, and it is my passion. My favorite actress is Nina Dobrev from my favorite show "Vampire Diaries", and my favorite singer is Selena Gomez. I love anime and my favorite is between "Storm Hawks" and "Fruits Basket". I am very friendly and mature for my age. I have been on gaia for four years, but this account is only a couple months old, and this is the one I hope to keep for good. I love animals and have been a vegetarian for a little over seven months now. If you want to know more about me, go see my profile! :)  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Wigglur

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 pm
hi my name is kai and im 13 years old.
by best friends name is nikol (color me sensless) whom i knew since i was 5. my hobbies are photography, gaming, computer graphics/arts, gaia and swimming.  
GothlicLover rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 1, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 pm
Hi, my name is Aizia. I have been on gaia for a long time that i cant really remember. I'm online mostly everyday between 6:15pm-8:00pm. Sometimes you can find me playing on OMGpop, tiles, and i also summit in forums.  

GothlicLover

• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces