Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Beginning in the World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm
*stares at his blade then get a flash back and shout the name* This is Master Rizo's blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....*calms down*...what the...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 am
Xanov's loud exclamation jolts Risu out of her slumber...which normally, she woudn't have been happy about. However, Therin had told her that he would alert her if Xanov awakened...

'I wonder why he didn't tell me? Maybe he wanted to let me sleep?' she muses to herself, yawning. She still feels tired, but it is nothing compared to her earlier state of exhaustion.

Stretching, she gets up off the bed and moves to the bathroom across the hall. After freshening up, she pads silently down the hallway to the main room, where she finds Xanov and Therin seemingly in the midst of a conversation.

"So, what did I miss?" she asks brightly.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 am
"Well, Xanov seems better, but we're trying to understand what that memory was about." Therin looks at the other keyblade. "Hmmm... if that was your master's keyblade, then I think its safe to assume that he is dead. That means we need to find Mauka soon, before he can do any more harm."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm
Risu blinks.

"Mauka. The man from the vision. He...acted like he knew Ovan-nii..."

She turns to Xanov.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything else, besides waking up in that room? And...how did you end up there, anyway? You never got to finish your story," she reminds them both.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm
*try to thing about and when he couldnt he got fustrated and punched a table in half* I DOnt Know!!....*sighs* sorry i just....dont know....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm
The pinkette sighs, her disappointment clear.

"Oh. Well..."

She pauses.

'Should I...?'

"If you don't remember anything...I wonder if I should tell you both about why I was in Twilight Town. After all, I never even got to start. I'm warning you both now, though: it's a little long."

She turns to Therin.

"Do you have any objections?"

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 am
"Nothing in particular, go ahead" Therin seemed interested in hearing both their stories.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:00 pm
Risu smiles softly.

"All right then. I'll tell you what I know," she agrees.

And so she begins...

"About...maybe five years or so ago, my father sent me to train under a Keyblade Master named Nobuto Kaname. At first, I was apprehensive. The power I had, the power of the Keyblade...it terrified me. I had no idea what to do with it, nor did I have any control over it.

"I hadn't wanted anything to do with Keyblades...until I saw Master Kaname's strength for the first time.

"I'd always felt so weak before. I thought I couldn't do anything on my own, power to wield the Keyblade or not. But when I saw her work...I realized something. I wanted to be like her: graceful and calm while facing obstacles in my path. Strong.

"So I consented, and I became Nobuto Kaname's apprentice."

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:16 pm
*Xanov sits down in a style that ovan did which was to have his right leg close to him as he sat then he spoke and it was ovan* "So then we meet later and i helped in training everytime you asked"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm
She glares at him, temporarily forgetting that she is not truly speaking to her "Ovan-nii."

"Helped? Helped?! You beat me in every single match we had! How is that helping?!" she retorts, crossing her arms.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:53 am
Therin chuckles a little. "You two sound like brother and sister."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
*Snaps back to Xanov and looks at himself* did i just....  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 am
"Ah!" Risu blushes, embarrassed.

"W-we do? But...we aren't related..."

She pauses.

"Then again...I guess we might act like that. Especially since I don't have any siblings. And Ovan-nii does fit the image of the overprotective but annoyingly smug older brother pretty well," she giggles.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 am
She glances at Ovan to judge his reaction to her little comment...

And sees Xanov, looking confused.

Suddenly, the memories of earlier that day come flooding back.

The clocktower in Twilight Town, meeting Xanov who isn't Ovan, finding out that Ovan became a Nobody who is Xanov, meeting Therin, going to the Keyblade graveyard...

Her smile falters.

"Ah, I'm...I shouldn't have forgotten. I'm sorry," she mumbles, looking at her hands again.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 am
*Xanov looks at here then point at her* You talk alot  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff