Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 am
lesbian slut0069
Country Rain
I first realized I was bi in 8th grade when my friend who is also bi came out to me and told me about it. I think I knew before then but in 8th grade is when I really understood it. I first came out to my best friend Alyssa. I told her in a note and I was so scared that she would end our friendship but thankfully she didn't. I still haven't come out to my family yet and I'm not sure when I will. And my fav kinda pizza is Hawaiian <3 Or Canadian bacon. <3

This is exactly why I do not date bisexuals.
This right here.

... I don't see anything in there to see why you don't date bisexuals.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:35 am
Hey Im Lilly ^w^
I first discovered that i was Bi when i started to have more than a crush on my friend shay shay..
I came out to her and thank God she was Bi too ^w^ she was the first chick that i ever dated ^w^
My favorite pizza is Mac'n'cheese!!!!!  

XI Maria Kurenai IX

lesbian slut0069

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 am
Country Rain
lesbian slut0069
Country Rain
I first realized I was bi in 8th grade when my friend who is also bi came out to me and told me about it. I think I knew before then but in 8th grade is when I really understood it. I first came out to my best friend Alyssa. I told her in a note and I was so scared that she would end our friendship but thankfully she didn't. I still haven't come out to my family yet and I'm not sure when I will. And my fav kinda pizza is Hawaiian <3 Or Canadian bacon. <3

This right here.

The ambiguity surrounding coming out to your family and society.
The bisexuals I have met are never out to society or their parents.
I understand people aren't accepting, that it can be scary, and it gets complicated explaining that you can like both genders.
It just does not do any service to open gay people who struggle for acceptance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:21 pm
lesbian slut0069
Country Rain
lesbian slut0069
Country Rain

This right here.

The ambiguity surrounding coming out to your family and society.
The bisexuals I have met are never out to society or their parents.
I understand people aren't accepting, that it can be scary, and it gets complicated explaining that you can like both genders.
It just does not do any service to open gay people who struggle for acceptance.

I haven't told my parents either...
The only ones that know are my closet friends..
My parents can't know because they are strict Christians...
and if they did know they would kick me out of my own home then i would have no where else to go.. I'm not saying that this is Rains problem..
but still
Most bisexuals just dont come out to parents because the parents they have will either
wont understand or are very religious or just think its a phase..
sweatdrop  

XI Maria Kurenai IX

poniisan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm
I am bi and I figured it out about two years ago. I love mushroom pepperoni and black olive pizza.  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff