Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!
Tell a Joke Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 32533777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 am
Okok I made this when I was like, five.

parrot: knock knock

Me: whos there?

Parrot: parrot

Me: parrot who?

Parrot: parrot who?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:13 am
Did you hear how Canada got it's name?

No Good! Hahah

People put a whole bunch of letter into a bag. Then they got a man to pull out letters.

Man: C eh!

Man: N eh!

Man: D eh!

Don't worry I'm from Canadan eh! rofl  

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 am
NotesOnMyPiano
Ok, this one I was told by an acquaintance of mine.

A priest is standing in a flooding street. Passerbys come up and say, "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and he replies "God will save me," the water rises to his knees. A truck comes up to the priest and says "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and again he replies, "God will save me," the water rises to his waist. A boat comes up and the driver says, "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and for the third time, he replies, "God will save me," the water rises to his shoulders. A helicopter comes by and the pilot shouts out, "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and for the final time he replies, "God will save me."

The priest dies and goes to heaven. he goes up to God and asked why he wasn't saved. God says "I tried! I sent you passerby's, a truck, a boat, and a helicopter!"

Its not terribly funny, but it amused me at the time.

i had the same joke but it was a guy stranded in the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 am
Three men somehow end up in paradise. The gatekeeper greets them and warns them to not step on the pink flowers. The three go their separate ways but meet up again a few days later. One of the men is with this horrendous woman. "Who is she and how is she with you?" the other men ask.

"I stepped on the pink flowers." the first man answers. The men go their separate ways again and meet up again a few days later. Another man is with an even uglier woman. "Pink flowers." The second man says, and the three go their separate ways again until they meet up a few days later. The third man has the most beautiful woman in the world with him. He smiles sheepishly and says, "She stepped on the pink flowers."  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Iradesca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 am
My brother made this one up:

How did the world end?
God decided to play kickball.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am
Okay this one is a little dirty but I like the joke

A women is pregnant was triplets and the father of the children decides to leave the women just before she's due and he takes the car with him. The women goes into labor a few days later and is forced to walk to the hospital and on the way she had to walk down a dark ally way, a guy shoots her but she gets to the hospital and the women and children are fine. Thirteen years later, one of the children, a girl went up to her mother and said "Mom, I pissed a bullet!" And so the mother told her daughter the story that happened when they were born. Later that day one of the other children, another girl, came up to her mother and said "Mom, I pissed a bullet!" And so the mother said the story to the girl. Later the same day the last child, a boy, goes up to his mother and goes "Mom, guess what?" and the mother goes. "Let me guess, you pissed a bullet?" "No, I was jerking off and shot the dog!"  

shikyo strife

Shadowy Kitten

The_Scarlet_Lark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm
lobo feroz
NotesOnMyPiano

A priest is standing in a flooding street. Passerbys come up and say, "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and he replies "God will save me," the water rises to his knees. A truck comes up to the priest and says "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and again he replies, "God will save me," the water rises to his waist. A boat comes up and the driver says, "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and for the third time, he replies, "God will save me," the water rises to his shoulders. A helicopter comes by and the pilot shouts out, "Father! The water is rising, we need to leave," and for the final time he replies, "God will save me."

The priest dies and goes to heaven. he goes up to God and asked why he wasn't saved. God says "I tried! I sent you passerby's, a truck, a boat, and a helicopter!"

Huh, I always heard it as a flood. FUnny how jokes change, huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 pm
0 to 200 in 6 seconds
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:27 am
NotesOnMyPiano
lobo feroz
NotesOnMyPiano

Huh, I always heard it as a flood. FUnny how jokes change, huh?

yea  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 pm
i came to the doctor and told him: doctor i can see the future!Doctor:when did you notice that?Me: temorrow

TROLOLOLOLO!  

Ime Koje Nije Zauzeto

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LordFirewall

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am
I have a couple...here ya go biggrin

Yo mama's teeth are so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter!

If CON is the opposite of PRO, is CONgress the opposite of PROgress?

If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?

This is a comment
- This is a reply
-- NO!! THIS IS PATRICK!!!
--- Congratulations, you have just won the Internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am
Two women where walking home after a girls night out and they felt the need to pee, so passing a graveyard, they decide to go to answer the call of nature.
Of course they had no toilet paper so the first one uses her underwear and then throws them away while the other woman spots a ribbon on a wreath and pulls it off and uses that.
Next day, their husbands are talking and one says to the other,"You know we need to watch our wives when they go out for their nights out, my wife came home last night without her panties."
"You think that's bad," said the other husband,"mine had a card stuck to her bum that said 'from all the guys at the fire station - we'll miss you.'"

CoolQueerLeader

Wheezing Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

princessxsugarcookie

Witty Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 am
What do cowboys put on their pancakes?

Maple Stirr-up.

~Haha, Cracks me up everytime. ♥

Oh, What do trees watch?
Paper-View.

What type of lights like the ground?
Floor-escent.

-I Know I'm only supposed to put one, but I wanted to amuse someone. ♥  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:50 pm
a girl and a mom walk into a store the mother buys a cucumber and the perverted girl said mom buy 1 more to eat the mother laughed and said thats my girl she walked out with 4 cucumbers  

hereonmars

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games