Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm
Ash rolls her eyes and follows Raph to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash notice something strange and turns off her ipod. when she saw where she was she screamed. "What the hell!? where am i!?" she looks around to figure out where she was. She then realized she was in the Ghost world. "whoa so this is the ghost world.....weird dude. Wonder if anyone else is here?"

Renet: She spotted Ash and blinked. "Like....Ooops." sweatdrop

@Xena: He heard her and blinked before heading in the direction the music was coming from by making running leaps from one floating landmass to the next.
The music seemed to be coming from a mansion.

He saw the mansion and made a not of it. That had to be where Xena lived with her family. He then heard Alyliella speak, and looked back her way. "S'wrong?" he called out to her.

Alyliella's head perked up like a speeding bullet, her eyes alighting on Raphael. For all of his appearance, she didn't seem surprised in the least. "Ah, 'allo," she chirped cheerily, giving a small wave. She gazed around for a moment, taking in her surroundings before giving a small, nervous clearing of her throat. "You wouldn't happen to know what place I've landed in, do you, yeah?"

"A realm called tha Ghost Zone." he said before looking at Ash. "What? I make a comment now I don't get a lift after all?" he asked as he chuckled, but continued on over to the mansion. Once there, he knocked on the door.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash notice something strange and turns off her ipod. when she saw where she was she screamed. "What the hell!? where am i!?" she looks around to figure out where she was. She then realized she was in the Ghost world. "whoa so this is the ghost world.....weird dude. Wonder if anyone else is here?"

@Xena: He heard her and blinked before heading in the direction the music was coming from by making running leaps from one floating landmass to the next.

He saw the mansion and made a not of it. That had to be where Xena lived with her family. He then heard Alyliella speak, and looked back her way. "S'wrong?" he called out to her.

Alyliella's head perked up like a speeding bullet, her eyes alighting on Raphael. For all of his appearance, she didn't seem surprised in the least. "Ah, 'allo," she chirped cheerily, giving a small wave. She gazed around for a moment, taking in her surroundings before giving a small, nervous clearing of her throat. "You wouldn't happen to know what place I've landed in, do you, yeah?"

"A realm called tha Ghost Zone." he said before looking at Ash. "What? I make a comment now I don't get a lift after all?" he asked as he chuckled, but continued on over to the mansion. Once there, he knocked on the door.

Alyliella's eyes widened in unbridled excitement, a large grin spilling across her face. "The Ghost Zone, eh? Well, well, well... Just imagine!" She spread her arms open wide, looking around more carefully at her surroundings this time. "A place I have yet to go to, and yet a place that may one day be my future!" She chuckled, glancing down at her wrist. "Why you, you just had to go and surprise me, yeah? Fancy that!" Alyliella focused her gaze on the large, looming building in front of her and almost pranced towards the door behind Ash and Raphael.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash rolls her eyes again and stood next to Raph.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He looked over his shoulder to see Ash and Alyliella joining him, then waited for someone to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Ash waits for someone to answer the door with raph and a random chick.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He looked over his shoulder to see Ash and Alyliella joining him, then waited for someone to answer the door.
Soon the door opens, revealing to be Xena. She wore a black dress with a flower bracelet. Her hair was completely up into a ponytail. "Raph? Ash? What are you two doing here?" She asked with a surprised look in her sapphire blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Soon the door opens, revealing to be Xena. She wore a black dress with a flower bracelet. Her hair was completely up into a ponytail. "Raph? Ash? What are you two doing here?" She asked with a surprised look in her sapphire blue eyes.

"Just come for a visit. I uh... gotcha a gift and all for Valentine's day." he said with a shrug.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

"Just come for a visit. I uh... gotcha a gift and all for Valentine's day." he said with a shrug.
Xena: "How did you manage to find your way into the Ghost Zone?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Renet brought us." he responded.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Xena: She moves so that Raph and the girls would come inside the mansion. "You guys can come on in." She said. "I don't suppose you have encountered my father on the way here, have you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She moves so that Raph and the girls would come inside the mansion. "You guys can come on in." She said. "I don't suppose you have encountered my father on the way here, have you?"

Raph: "No why? Is he missing?" he asked as he walked inside.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She shakes her head. "No. He normally patrols the Ghost Zone, despite his high position. Ever since I returned home, he's been more protective than ever."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She shakes her head. "No. He normally patrols the Ghost Zone, despite his high position. Ever since I returned home, he's been more protective than ever."

"Wonder why that could be," Alyliella piped up, her head swiveling around as she observed the inside of the mansion, making mental notes of certain things. Turning to face Xena, she gave a small smile. "Name's Alyliella. Aly, for short, if you find my name a bit of a mouthful. Most people do," she said dismissively, a smile still plastered to her lips.  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 am
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"I can understand why." he said nodding. "How've you been?" he asked.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff