Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 pm
he started to eat and finished thank you so what do you want to do now or if you want you can go and sing some more leon said as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:21 pm
"Haha no I think i'll pass on the singing...what about you?...meaning did you have any plans for today or something?"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 pm
no not really leon said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm
"Oh well then i don't know..i usually go for a walk so i guess you could join me if you wanted i don't usually have company if not then um i might see you later.." Skye got up and got ready to go for her walk.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 pm
Skye shrugged when she got now answer and just left for her walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 pm
orphen darkfire
no not really leon said

((i started a topic about Skye being kidnapped go to Skye's Kidnapping Incident if you want to be part of it))  

x-KrazzehKiwi

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 pm
Skye walked back to the dorm and opened the door, she walked by and just frowned when she saw Leon but kept going without a word. She walked to her room and shut the door although it seemed she slammed it. Skye lay down on her bed and listened to her i-pod but then it turned of suddenly. She looked at it seeing it had low battery "Ugh needs charging.." She put it on the charger and then lay down again reading a book.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:40 am
Kyuma walked up to Skye's door and knocked on it, he thought to himself Maybe she's not here, but he stood in front of the door anyways  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 pm
IkatskiX
Kyuma walked up to Skye's door and knocked on it, he thought to himself Maybe she's not here, but he stood in front of the door anyways

Skye got up and walked to the door, she was frowning again but when she opened the door and saw Kyuma she smiled "Hi Kyuma, would you like to come in?" Skye stood to the side to let him in "Oh and by the way thats Leon, my room mate he doesn't talk much. Well not to me at least"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Kyuma smiled at Skye and shifted his gaze to Leon, then back to Skye, "Sure I'd love to come in! Thank you." Kyuma looked around to see if he could find a chair to sit in, "Umm, are there any chairs I can sit in? If not I can just stand." Kyuma sat quietly, part of him nervous, part of him didn't know what to say  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm
"Oh yes of course" Skye went to the dining part of the dorm and got out two chairs "Here" she put them down and sat on one of them "Well um hows it been since, the inccident?" Skye glanced at Leon then back to Kyuma "Would you like something to eat or drink?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm
if you do i could get it for you so you two can keep talking and catch up leon said as he looked at both of them  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm
Kyuma kept shifting his glance, to Leon then Skye, so on and so forth, "U-Umm I'm fine, but thank you." Kyuma sat down and looked at Skye, well I've been fine, how about you? So much happened." Kyuma looked at his lap thinking to himself, I just want to forget it all  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:25 pm
"Oh ok, and um yeah I'm fine..."  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm
"Thats good. I know that I'm not gonna be taking any walks anytime soon." Kyuma tried to joke,but he didn't think it was working  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff