Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
Graff' Vending Machine??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm
chingyblingy
well here in new mexico there are 4 things that get u support from other graffers and just people in general 1. the quality of ur art 2. realisme we aint got no love for toys that say oooo you aint sh!t if u aint got montana and they be runnin round posting a takin name in a wak style ok anyway 3. u gotta know ur history i cant belive how many writers there are around here that dont know who sane is or who shepard is and lastly u gotta show respect to all writers wether theyre toy or not there are a** hole writers around here that are gang bangers that beat u up and steal ur paint and markers so its very important to be respectful so that graff crews will take u in around here graff crews are huge pretty much gangs themselves

Amen. If only more writers thought like this. I mean everyone here more or less does but outside of here, its kinda hard to find.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 pm
Damon Zane
chingyblingy
well here in new mexico there are 4 things that get u support from other graffers and just people in general 1. the quality of ur art 2. realisme we aint got no love for toys that say oooo you aint sh!t if u aint got montana and they be runnin round posting a takin name in a wak style ok anyway 3. u gotta know ur history i cant belive how many writers there are around here that dont know who sane is or who shepard is and lastly u gotta show respect to all writers wether theyre toy or not there are a** hole writers around here that are gang bangers that beat u up and steal ur paint and markers so its very important to be respectful so that graff crews will take u in around here graff crews are huge pretty much gangs themselves

Amen. If only more writers thought like this. I mean everyone here more or less does but outside of here, its kinda hard to find.

There's enough concrete to go round, no need to go over everyone else. Lol  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100