ive gotten hacked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemquest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Muosfad
THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS. It's you WANT something, you don't NEED pixels. It's also about time you've been hacked, maybe all of that scamming has turned around, and gotten you. :I you honestly deserve to be hacked again.

Yes, yes, and a million times yes!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 am
Zemquest
Muosfad
THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS. It's you WANT something, you don't NEED pixels. It's also about time you've been hacked, maybe all of that scamming has turned around, and gotten you. :I you honestly deserve to be hacked again.

Yes, yes, and a million times yes!

Nice star, gonna win the arenas?  

Muosfad

5,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Xxkingdomhearts foreverxX

2,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 pm
i got haked plz hep me or eith my dream avi or plz donate 100k  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:16 pm
Why do you guys lie?  

Zemquest

xKorilakkuma

Noob

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 pm
I got hacked of my cloud, panda slippers, dark halo, and demonic anklets a year or two ago. I did send a report and got all my stuff back (: I'm doing pretty good, sold the stuff......should have waited on those panda slippers >_______< second: people donate when they want to. If you sent a trade, you have actual evidence! It would be a LITTLE bit more convincing if the 'hacker' bought stuff with your gold and gifted it to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm
??? i got hacked and i couldent get my account back!!! :O ( dis is another account )  

x-Demonic Kitten

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ohhh Miriah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am
I GOT HACKED AND I DID NOT GET MY ACCONT BACK! stressed GRRR DANG U GAIA  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm
I got hacked because I clicked a password phisher to get a free Kiki well my cousin did on my account and I was hacked Tsk Tsk but instead of asking for help I role played and got most of my items back.  

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

little sinep

Shy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm
PLZ help me!!! i was very recently hacked and i need any help i can get! crying crying crying crying crying crying
plz plz PLZZ!!!!!! i need any help i can get!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:19 pm
It's sucks that he got hacked and he may have scammed other people.
It's funny how Karma can Epicly kick your a**.  

Tomska14

Tomska14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:23 pm
If you fly got hacked then I would help but I have no clue,evidence or don't even know you so you could be scamming.But hey there are low-life players who scam and hack and pretend to be hacked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 pm
mexican4lifev2
Zemquest
First off he is lying. If he was hacked the stolen items could be returned if he reported a hacking. I don't know why you guys don't, or won't, understand this.
Secodly it's spelt "you" not "u"

all reports don't work ; mine didn't work ; and i rgree with you it seems like hes lying cause if he completed the trade that would make it more easier for the mods or w.e theyre called to fine the hackers prints

I JUST got hacked yesterday, lost 8 items that took my summer to get, but i sent a report. So you're saying I probably won't get them back?? D:  

Princesse Etoile

Shirtless Consumer

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princesse Etoile

Shirtless Consumer

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 pm
xKorilakkuma
I got hacked of my cloud, panda slippers, dark halo, and demonic anklets a year or two ago. I did send a report and got all my stuff back (: I'm doing pretty good, sold the stuff......should have waited on those panda slippers >_______< second: people donate when they want to. If you sent a trade, you have actual evidence! It would be a LITTLE bit more convincing if the 'hacker' bought stuff with your gold and gifted it to himself.

So you got your stuff back? biggrin I have hope, yay!
And my hacker traded 8 of my expensive items to himself, I got a screenshot of the trade right before it logged me out >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 pm
ilovekitties14
mexican4lifev2
Zemquest
First off he is lying. If he was hacked the stolen items could be returned if he reported a hacking. I don't know why you guys don't, or won't, understand this.
Secodly it's spelt "you" not "u"

all reports don't work ; mine didn't work ; and i rgree with you it seems like hes lying cause if he completed the trade that would make it more easier for the mods or w.e theyre called to fine the hackers prints

I JUST got hacked yesterday, lost 8 items that took my summer to get, but i sent a report. So you're saying I probably won't get them back?? D:

You'll get everything back but it takes a couple of days.

With the new gift system it's harder for people to hack and get away with it so you should your items back.  

Zemquest

get rich quick NOW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces