Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
University/School Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 pm
"I am SO sorry, Destiny! But my alarm clock didn't go off and... and... Oh, nevermind..." she let her shoulders droop, hoping this wouldn't be her last time wearing the cheer uniform.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:38 pm
Sigh. Ok, at least you aren't the only one late. We are missing another squad member. Destiny looked around hoping to see her.  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
I don't give a damn what you
think of me.

User Image Sydney closed the door to her dorm and ran outside to meet the two. "You can't say I was late. I was already here." She huffed, crossing her arms. "Besides, what does it matter? Coach is gone, nobody cares what we do." She said.

*OOC: None*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:30 am
She let out a sigh as she was let off the hook, then smiled and waved at Sydney. "Yeah, you were here and in your dorm at the same time." she joked, laughing lightly.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 pm
Destiny smiled. Anyway, coach is absent today, she told us to just do our basic exercises.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney laughed a bit, and nodded. "Mhm. I'm not in the mood for those old things. How about something a little more... flexible?" She smirked, doing a backbend. She bent back up and grinned.

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 pm
She though about it for a moment, unsure. What's the harm? "That sounds like a LOT more fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:59 pm
Screw what coach said, Destiny though. Instead of doing flexible things, she sat down on the grass they were on and pulled out a back of cards from her pocket and fiddled with them.  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:29 pm
She laughed when Destiny sat down. I may as well practice my jump split while we're here she though, sitting in the grass to do her stretching.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney leaned back up, seeing that the rest of them were clearly just doing their own things, and decided to try a back handspring for a change. She attempted and at first succeeded at the flexible flips, but tripped a bit and fell. She quickly recovered and stood up, laughing a little.

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm
Destiny watched her do the handspring. Her eyes explored everywhere around herself as she thought of something at the store she had seen, and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:05 pm
Melody watched Sydney do the back handspring out of the corner of her eye, then focused on stretching. When she was done, she decided to practice the whole cheer instead of just the one move. "Hey, I'm gunna practice the jump-split cheer. Wanna help?" she asked the other girls.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney grinned and nodded. "I'm up for that." She crossed her arms, waiting for someone to reply.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:39 am
I looked up to the sky.A drak ugly gray coverd it like a blanket.I dare not to look at the coffing.Everone was in black.Black shoe,top,dress....-Why?-She thought-Why me ?the one that love my sister so, and killed her?Why?-This qusetion ringed in her head like 1000 bees."Tia!"A voice call not to far away form her.I turned around.It was my mother.Her blond hair was as weet as a dead rat.
"Come in the car where its worm." she moved her hand telling me to come over.Slowly, one step at a time, she walked to the car.Father was on a bissness trip and could't come to the funeral."We dont want you to be late for school!Herry on!!!"I turned my head to the coffin one time and we lafed.  

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 am
A new school.A new house.And no sister.I got out of the car..It was 8:30."why are we here?"i asked "To get you changed and to get your bag for school." she jumped out of the worm car and in to the cold.I fallow her.the house was bigger then the last one.it windows to big and the frame for them........."Why did we haved to move?"i asked " it was to hreat breaking for all of us to stay at the old house.And besides this house is closer to town. you will make more friends" But, i like my old ones!" My mother turn and opened the door.All are stuff was in there.in the right place."go up sairts dear and change out of your wet close!" I ran up the yellow stair cas and stoped.There was three rooms.one was my mothers and father one was mine.....and the last one was my sisters stuff.I look in her room.All her thing....her shoes, and dollys.....A trir ran down my face.then i went in my room.looked in the closet and got out a pair of skinny jeans, and a t-stirt.I ran down stairs and got my bag and ran out the door."ring ring ring ring ring ring ring" i got out my phone form my bag. it was a map of the town my mom sent me so i no where the school is.I started to walk to the school.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff