Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Lissa's meta-plot. +Herd members needed.+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 am
@Poet; I think she would be perfect, too. But I'm waiting to hear back from someone before I make the decision. However, I'd still love to RP Lissa with her. >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 am
I was wondering if you wanted me to throw in a bit of both into this herd.

A bit of advice and joining the herd.

User Image  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:09 am
*thumbs up*

Shes going to become a heard leader as well but i think Im going to wait until after she becomes an elder to do that though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 am
Oh that's good. They can learn togezer. >w<

@DNC: Yaaaaaaay. Herd members. <3 Is there a particular job you'd want for him? :3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 am
Did you want her to meet an Elder? I can offer my Ardia if you did ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 am
Oh, that would be awesome! >w<  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 am
Adviser and Strategist? He is older than he looks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 am
Okay, I'll get something started later, have to get offline shortly and do some housework bits and bobs  

Sayuri_Nitta

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 am
That's cool.

REMINDER TO SELF - SET UP RPS.

Gonna go get dindins. >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm
I can offer my stallion Giolladhe as an advisor or mentor for Lissa.

User Image

Here's a bit about hm-
Temper: Dutiful
Personality: Inquisitive, lively and bright, the stallion matured
quickly because of the burdens placed on his shoulders at a very young age. Due to said responsibilities, he has learned to place duty first before anything else, though deep down, he longs for the chance to cast off the shackles of his position and find out who he is.

Brief History: When he was a very young foal, Gio was adopted by his herd’s mystic and second-in-command who had no heirs, and groomed to take over the position. He was a brightly lively colt with an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn.

He was encouraged in his pursuits and not coddled. From the beginning he was made aware that he would suffer the consequences of his actions. This forced him to actually think things through.

When he was a young adult, his mentor died and he was forced to take his position and bear the weights and responsibilities, which many thought he was yet too young to handle. But he proved he was more than ready to take his place among the herd during the investiture ceremony where he voluntarily gave up his sight and took the marks of the herd Mystic.

At the ceremony as the paste which would mark him as special, different- the herd’s mystic- set apart, he bore the scarring of his eyes and loss of his sight without a whimper, proving that he was willing to suffer for his charge.

New to his position, the very young stallion literally stumbled upon a solitary basket during one of his walks to clear his mind. Not sensing any parents around, he couldn’t leave the poor defenseless thing to be destroyed. So he carefully dragged it back to the herd and announced his intentions to adopt the foal, sight unseen. The herd matriarch denied his request, but upon hearing the story, she relented enough that the foal would be taken in, but the duty to raise it would not be added to his burdens- the herd would band together and take their turns to care for the little one. But if it was his desire, the mystic would allow him to claim it as his sibling.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 pm
Heart
DNC
demon

@dawns; he sounds like a perfect mentor for lissa! did you want me to start an RP or did you wanna start something? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 pm
If you could set up the rp that would be great.  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 pm
Okies, I'll set it up once I've tagged some RPs. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:51 pm
RP for dawns  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 pm
Ive got the link saved to the rp and will reply probably on Monday.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff