Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:35 pm
Aiden smiled hearing the man say that he would never forget him. It made the teen happy knowing that he wouldn't be forgotten. "I don't know, I think everything has changed." Aiden said thoughtfully. Aiden frowned once more when an agent said that Ryan would have to sign some papers. Aiden followed Ryan and the agent to where ever they needed to sign papers, but stopped when he heard the murmuring about his best friend suddenly racing through the building. "Ryan?" Aiden questioned confused as to why the people were talking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 pm
As Ryan was working on the papers, people continued to talk. Some talking about his next movie, others talking about the woman he was dating. It was all common celebrity gossip. Among the gossip was on how Aidan was friends with Ryan. Finishing the paperwork, Ryan walked out of the office. As this was done, the murmuring died down but still continued. Ignoring it, he turned to Aidan, "ready to go?" he asked.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 pm
Aiden continued to listen in on the chatter as Ryan signed the paperwork that needed taken care of. He didn't understand what they were talking about except the talk about the girl. Aiden felt himself grow tense and irritable at the mention of the girl but slowly relaxed himself. He had no way to wire himself anymore into Ryan's life. "Yeah, I guess." Aiden answered when Ryan asked him if he was ready to go. "Ryan? What do you do?" Aiden questioned when they were far enough away from the gossiping people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:59 pm
Leading Aidan to his car, he looked at him, when he asked his question, "I do acting here and there." he said as if it was no big deal, and it wasn't wasn't a big deal for him. The big deal was his, best friend who he was always closest too, returned. That was what mattered to him right now. "So where do you want to eat?"  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm
"Acting really but if you only do it here and there why did all those people know about who you were dating and what movie you were in currently?" Aiden questioned as they walked to t he car. "I don't know where to eat, I don't know whats in town or even if i'm in the same town I grew up." Aiden said pouting a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:00 pm
"Small town, 'local celebrity' and people love to talk. Not only this they're nosy." he said sighing as they approached the car. Unlocking it he climbed in as the other did as well. "Also it is the same town you grew up in." he said smiling.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm
"It doesn't look that small," Aiden murmured as he looked around. He entered the car looking a bit surprised as Ryan told him it was the same town he had grown up it. "It barely looks anything like it!" he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 am
"Its because we've always been and lived in downtown. We hardly ever been to upper-town" he said, it small no much small but it wasn't a really bug area either. "Plus things change in 18 years." he said as he pulled away from the department and to find a place that was still open.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm
"So its just a different portion of the city?" Aiden questioned looking out the car window curiously almost waiting for it to change to something he recognized. "I know things change but being gone for 18 years well I don't know what to say." Aiden began with a pout.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 am
Ryan looked at Aidan sighing, "well some things are bound to change in 18 years." he said as he continued to drive. After a while, he pulled up to a small diner where the two used to go to a lot when they were in high school. It was also still a place Ryan continued to frequent.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:28 pm
"Of course they are, I just didn't think I wouldn't be here to see them..." Aiden said softly staring out the window to watch everything they passed. Aiden turned his attention back through the windshield as the pulled into a parking lot. His eyes widened at the sight of the place. "Its still here?!" he exclaimed excitedly glad something about the town hadn't changed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 am
Ryan looked at the other, smiling. "Of course it is." he said as he got out of the car, "Not only that you can still see the school from here as well." he pointed in the direction of the school the two used to go to. Walking in and sitting in their normal spots, a booth in a corner next to the counter where you can see everyone.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm
Aiden smiled gently when Ryan told him that of course the place was still there. "I'll be going back there won't I?" Aiden questioned. He didn't really care if he went there or somewhere different, he wouldn't know anyone now, everyone he knew were all adults and had jobs now. Aiden loved that their old booth was open, one of his favorite things to do was people watch now it seemed necessary. He could learn about people's habits that were the new culture now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:40 pm
Ryan glanced at their old school and shook his head. "They closed it down and opened a new one. That place was falling apart when we were students." he said as a waiter came by. Ryan getting his regular dish, and asked if "Mama" was in. Mama being the owner of the place when the two were still young.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 pm
Aiden frowned hearing that they had closed his old school and opened a new one. Sure the old school was falling apart but it could have been fixed, he would miss it that was for sure. Aiden had returned to looking at his menu when the waiter came by and he heard Ryan ask for Mama. Eyes widened in excitement, "Shes still here?!" Aiden exclaimed excitedly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff