Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
D.A.D.A (Closed; Final Grades Posted on Last Page) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:09 pm
Roleplay Name: Sonas
House: Slytherin
Year: 3
DADA Level: Choose One (DADA Basics)color]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm
Roleplay Name: Lana Anima
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 4
DADA Level: DADA Basics

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm
Lesson One is up for Basics and Intermediate. Int/Advance will be up later tonight instead. Adv...well there aren't any students in Advanced. sweatdrop

All homework is due 01/31 @ 5 pm (PST), If you have any questions or concerns PM me or post in the classroom. I hope you all have a great first lesson.

Oh yeah, you all received a 2 point sign up bonus for being in the class. As an incentive to prospective students, the sign up bonus will be valid til next Monday, the cut-off day. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 am
i have been trying to get my friends to join this class professor but they seem to busy stare mad  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Kamalia-Mingan walks into the classroom and takes a seat. Pulls out required material and sits back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm
Professor Clairion addressed her two Int/Adv students, "Sorry its taking long to get your lesson out. I seem to have misplaced them (they were accidently erased). I will surely have them up by tomorrow, dears." She turned to the board and felt instantly bad for not having a lesson up. Professor Ann then had a bright idea, "Ok you two, I'll give you a bit of an assignment. Count it as classwork. Please state your opinion on what you would like to learn this term and why. I'll try my best to incorporate it this level. Again sorry for the lesson delay."

((3 points will be up for grabs for this classwork. Only available to the Int/Adv students, please. This will be valid until Saturday, January 29))

Miss Love Tantei

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan looks up at the Professor after she talked. No worries Professor. As for what i would like to learn this term. Well that would be some non-verbal spells. I have no idea why but the truly fascinate me. Plus it would come in handy when you have a few friends that loves to play pranks on you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:41 am
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ pulled out a roll of fresh parchment and scribbled down the answers for the assignment. The new feather quill and the smell of fresh parchment fascinated her, though she was having hard time using the ink bottles and quill to write. Learning jinxes would be fun. JJ thought as - a mischievous grin spreading across her face - she continued writing the answer for third question. She finished answering after a while.

Though the piece of parchment was heavily dotted with scarlet ink, JJ was happy with her work. But she could not possibly handover it to the professor. So she decided to use a spell she had read in a book her uncle gave her. JJ took out her wand and pointed it to her answer parchment, took a deep breath - this better work, she thought - and muttered, Tergeo!. To her own surprise, the spare ink dots all over the parchment disappeared revealing a nice and spotless answer sheet. Now I can give this to the professor. Thought JJ eying the professor teaching to her Int/Adv students.

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Riku is my Twin

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 am
Name: Samara
House: Ravenclaw
Year: One
DADA Level: Basics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 am
DownAzzLette
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan looks up at the Professor after she talked. No worries Professor. As for what i would like to learn this term. Well that would be some non-verbal spells. I have no idea why but the truly fascinate me. Plus it would come in handy when you have a few friends that loves to play pranks on you.

Professor Clairion took Kamalia's opinion with a smile, "That's a wonderful idea. Although, non-verbal spells are more of a Charms lesson rather than DADA. I'll try and incorporate it with Defense Spells instead. Hopefully your Charms professor has already taught you the basics of it." She paused, "Well even if he didn't, I'll be happy to go over the techniques with you. I will surely add it to the list of lessons. Thanks for your opinion, Ms. Kamalia. 3 points to Slytherin."

((Samara has been added to the Student Roster. +2 points Sign-up Bonus, Ravenclaw. I'm so happy to have a Ravenclaw XD eep!))

Miss Love Tantei

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 pm
hmmm i think i would like to learn about the ways in whihc spells can be used in the dark arts and how to defend against them seeing as how you have covered a good deal of creatures and items although i might like to see something on trolls or giants that would be fun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Tilts head. Yes ma'am we have surfaced some of it. But i was talking about doing it in actual action some.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:01 pm
Chuchube entered the class with her homework in hand. She walked up to the Professor and handed it to her.
"I know it's not due until Monday, but I lose things very quickly so I thought I should turn it in right after I finished."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Roleplay Name: Crystal Quills
House: Slytherin
Year: 2nd year
DADA Level: Basics

Insatiable Design

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Lana re-read her notes checking she had written everything she could possible need to know down.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff