Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 pm

AimiAozora

CherryKamoku
My life will be over if I cannot play a Kingdom Hearts game. >.< IT HAS TO COME OUT FOR PS2~!

I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 pm
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
Mitsumi16
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
I actually found out that you must have the 3DS to play any game with 3D effects. They will not work on a regular DS Lite because the 3DS games are at a higher resolution than the DS Lite games. BUMMER! So to play Dream Drop Distance you MUST have the 3DS.

Are you sure? I'll ask someone at Gamestop on Sunday...My sister's getting a new game she preordered so I'll double check...I really want the new kingdom hearts game because my DS lite is too awesome to replace...even if its pink!

Ya I'm sure, I asked a couple of guys at Gamestop and they say that they won't work because the technology for the 3DS games is too advanced for the DS Lite sadly. sad

Maybe they thought i meant using the games on the 3Ds...thanks... crying  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 pm
I'm still hopeful that they will make it for the PS2/3 in the future years. I mean, c'mon! I'm never gonna get the nintendo 3DS. I don't have that kind of money and if I did, I would need it for other things. It just sucks.

Anyway, the game looks so awesome! A whole story with Riku and Sora? The gameplay looks magnificent! Who doesn't like epic jumping and sliding? Not to mention the storyline looks totally intriguing. This is why I love KH.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm
yay and im getting a 3DS for my b-day in less than 2 months but i have to sell my DSi that i got for my bday 2 years ago ugh ill miss my baby but it'll be worth it just to play that awesomeness and it still playes the old ones from the normal ds so im good and my friend had been rubbing in my face that she had a 3DS just like haha i have it and you dont haha look at its awesomeness and its 3D ness ugh dramallama  

qtinki

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 am
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
Mitsumi16
KairiOrihimeKurosaki
I actually found out that you must have the 3DS to play any game with 3D effects. They will not work on a regular DS Lite because the 3DS games are at a higher resolution than the DS Lite games. BUMMER! So to play Dream Drop Distance you MUST have the 3DS.

Are you sure? I'll ask someone at Gamestop on Sunday...My sister's getting a new game she preordered so I'll double check...I really want the new kingdom hearts game because my DS lite is too awesome to replace...even if its pink!

Ya I'm sure, I asked a couple of guys at Gamestop and they say that they won't work because the technology for the 3DS games is too advanced for the DS Lite sadly. sad

Yes...That's what I got told too...They've must've thought I meant playing DS games on it...Oh well. I can wait until Christmas... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:50 am
SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT FINISH RE:CODED!
(if you dont really care then by all means go ahead)

Okay now heres the plot! This game is jst dedicated for sora and riku to take their Mark of Mastery Exam by Yen Sid! Lol thats all there is to it XD. Its still unsure why sora and riku look like from kh1 but u will see them in kh2 in the beginning part of the game i believe. But jst sayin if u read this and havent played recoded (and dont like spoilers) then 0.0, but yea thats what dream drop distance is all about. I mean knowing Nomura theres probably no real signifigance to the title. I mean, and its what he truly said, the only reason he he came up with the title "Birth By Sleep" was he wanted to use the word "by". Lol pretty weird right? But yea, thats wat its all about, some people think its a waste of time, but others enjoy it. What side r u guys on?  

KeystoneAnime

AimiAozora

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:23 pm
KeystoneAnime

Okay now heres the plot! This game is jst dedicated for sora and riku to take their Mark of Mastery Exam by Yen Sid! Lol thats all there is to it XD. Its still unsure why sora and riku look like from kh1 but u will see them in kh2 in the beginning part of the game i believe. But jst sayin if u read this and havent played recoded (and dont like spoilers) then 0.0, but yea thats what dream drop distance is all about. I mean knowing Nomura theres probably no real signifigance to the title. I mean, and its what he truly said, the only reason he he came up with the title "Birth By Sleep" was he wanted to use the word "by". Lol pretty weird right? But yea, thats wat its all about, some people think its a waste of time, but others enjoy it. What side r u guys on?

Thanks for the spoiler alert. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 am
suta-inu-girl
Did the person at Gamestop say anything about how crucial the 3D effects are to the overall experience of gameplay?

I'm asking because I've had my Nintendo DS for quite some time now..so I was thinking that maybe getting a new one wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially if the graphics are as good as I hear they are.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find out when this game is being released in Japan. Perhaps there will be more information after the 3DS is made available in the US this March (at Target, at least).

They say the graphics shouldn't be viewed by children younger then 6 because of the 3D grpahics, you can turn off the 3D graphics, and for Dream Drop Distance there will be all new worlds...That's right NEW worlds, no repeated worlds from the previous games...I really wanted them to repeat Pirates of the Carribean... crying  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Mitsumi16

They say the graphics shouldn't be viewed by children younger then 6 because of the 3D grpahics, you can turn off the 3D graphics, and for Dream Drop Distance there will be all new worlds...That's right NEW worlds, no repeated worlds from the previous games...I really wanted them to repeat Pirates of the Carribean... crying

Oh. Okay. Thank you for the information~! ^^ I'm actually looking forward to the new worlds, though Pirates being repeated would not be a bad idea. Maybe in KH3?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:17 am
AimiAozora
KeystoneAnime

Thanks for the spoiler alert. xd

Lol well I guess it was the wrong choice of words. More like Kingdom Hearts tid bits XP  

KeystoneAnime

I_will_take_your_cookiez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 pm
hahahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm
I have a job therefore I have money but at my age, money is better spent on different things... Perhaps I will get a 3DS when it has gone out of style... I am taking a break from Kingdom Hearts for now.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 am
Me and my sister are saving up for a 3DS because we both want a game for it so hopefully we'll have it when Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance comes out! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:35 pm
anyone know when the games coming out and really there will be no halloween town... that place it my fav ever but haha no atlantica i cant beat that place in the 1st game but really whens it coming out or is it still at that in the making no idea when stage. and for the 3ds i got awesome luck our kmart is goin out of buisness so i got it like $75 off so it was $175 but still it was cheaper... that and someone stole my DSi well actually my backpack with my ds in it and my pokemon platnium game :'(  

qtinki

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces