Submit

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Ryoko Earth
What makes you think I live in mainstream?

oh forget it then if you think life is about aquiring some point as if it was a video game where it must be beaten then you are insane.

just try new things meet new people, different kinds of people, lighten up.

your a human not a tool, only tools need to be a use for some other person or idea, you sir a human being you are a tool maker you are to CREATE a purpuse for yourself  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Hoshioni
Ryoko Earth

oh forget it then if you think life is about aquiring some point as if it was a video game where it must be beaten then you are insane.

your a human not a tool, only tools need to be a use for some other person or idea, you sir a human being you are a tool maker you are to CREATE a purpuse for yourself

I do believe that normally, humans wish to achieve some purpose, correct? I don't have that.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:22 pm
Ryoko Earth
Hoshioni
Ryoko Earth

I do believe that normally, humans wish to achieve some purpose, correct? I don't have that.

you now for someone who says they dont care about it it sure as heck bothers you that you feel purpuseless?

you just dont believe in any so called "purpuses"set in normal standards. and you dwell on death too much  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Hoshioni
Ryoko Earth
Hoshioni
Ryoko Earth

you now for someone who says they dont care about it it sure as heck bothers you that you feel purpuseless?

you just dont believe in any so called "purpuses"set in normal standards. and you dwell on death too much

I never said that I didn't care about anything. I said I had no motivation, And no will to live.

I do believe in purposes, I just can't care for them.

How do I dwell on death. That was just an example.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm
if life is pointless to you then why live?

you just gotta find somthing you liike  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm
Ryoko Earth
It's weird, but I don't have that drive to live that others to. I don't think it's depression because I laugh, I smile, I have fun, But it just seems like a facade. In two years my parents will kick me out, and I'll probably go on to live a redundant and pointless existance. I can't help but question "Why not end it here?"

this is what u said that made me think so  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:04 am
Hoshioni

My point exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Everyone has a point in life, but it is rare for it to be easily defined. You have to take life one step at a time. You have to want to care.

MerryMandolin

Witty Bloodsucker

Ladahlen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 pm
dethviper
no day is ever the same, and if you feel like it is, go out and find something new. put forth effort to live a good life

I agree. Life is a gift that has been given to all of us, yeah it has its ups and downs but to give up and say its pointless? Well then that just shows some character there.. Instead of saying life is pointless and you a useless existence actually get up and do something. When things get hard ITS A PART OF LIFE doesnt make it pointless. Thought of suicide and thinking youre useless is stupid. Youre here for a reason go and do something with yourself instead of posting a forum about how useless you think your life is. Its just like you posting a forum on here complaining makes it look like youre looking for attention in all the wrong places..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm
Ryoko Earth
Hoshioni

My point exactly.
no i quoted you on that.

but agian life isnt some chore or your a worker ant your allowed to do whatever you want other animals have purpuses

ants-dig holes
bees-make honey
monkeys- eat, reproduce
lion- rule as king of the jungle  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 pm
Andrea Noelle
dethviper
no day is ever the same, and if you feel like it is, go out and find something new. put forth effort to live a good life

I agree. Life is a gift that has been given to all of us, yeah it has its ups and downs but to give up and say its pointless? Well then that just shows some character there.. Instead of saying life is pointless and you a useless existence actually get up and do something. When things get hard ITS A PART OF LIFE doesnt make it pointless. Thought of suicide and thinking youre useless is stupid. Youre here for a reason go and do something with yourself instead of posting a forum about how useless you think your life is. Its just like you posting a forum on here complaining makes it look like youre looking for attention in all the wrong places..

You've got it all wrong. I'm not giving up on anything, there really wasn't much to give up on. I'm not saying MY life is useless, I'm saying that I feel that there is no point to life in general. I didn't say my life was hard. I have friends, an AP English class, pretty high grades in general, and all the books I could want. Things aren't hard at all for me. I just can't force myself to enjoy life. And, in case you didn't understand the forum topic, this is a place where we talk our problems, and we vent and/or help others, and otherwise share our feelings. I honestly do not appreciate you calling me posting my inner thoughts and secrets. "Complaining and looking for attention in the wrong places." What happened to not being judged.  
A need to vent/help others

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff