Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
What ska song couldn't you life without? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:21 pm
The one song i could not live with out has to be All my friends are metal heads. It's the first song i could really relate to. saying we shouldn't judge by our appearences. Well, im pretty sure you all heard it and know where im comming from smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:03 pm
skankin-kakashi
The one song i could not live with out has to be All my friends are metal heads. It's the first song i could really relate to. saying we shouldn't judge by our appearences. Well, im pretty sure you all heard it and know where im comming from smile
Hell yeah I can really relate to that song too.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:55 pm
VashZero5
skankin-kakashi

me too! hopefully most people can, cos its a good message  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:29 am
Alot of Catch XXII songs, umm 1234,1234 and Christina, umm Supernothing, yea, By Goldfinger probly, Mable,, i cant think of any others, besides i don t feel like listing an endless list.......yea  

Marbles_shrooms

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:27 pm
girl_no_13
VashZero5
skankin-kakashi

me too! hopefully most people can, cos its a good message
The reason i love(ed?) less than jake. I could always relate to them. Like the song Bourders and bounderies reminds me of all the stupid cliches at meh school stressed IM SOREY KIDS! BUT THERE IS NO "ghetto" IN PEMBROKE PINES!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:17 am
I've been through most of this forum and I couldn't find a mention of one of the best bands! Maddness! I love nearly all their songs. Infact I do love all their songs. But mostly, 'Maddness is all in the mind', 'cardiac arrest', and 'the prince'  

Chill morte

Serial Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:41 am
The Aquabats - Chemical Bomb
Streetlight Manifesto - If And When We Rise Again
Goon - Kingston

Reasons? Chemical Bomb is one of the funniest sarcastic songs what I have ever heard. If And When We Rise Again was one of the first ska songs I listened to, and I felt that it just rocked. And, after all, Kingston was probably the second ska song I ever heard, and I just love it's sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:41 pm
gosh, so many
Five Iron Frenzy got me into ska, so they'll always be a favorite
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution - heres to life, something about that song, is just so awesome.
I dont think i could live if thomas kalnoky never existed  

The Jace

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:51 pm
The Jace
gosh, so many
Five Iron Frenzy got me into ska, so they'll always be a favorite
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution - heres to life, something about that song, is just so awesome.
I dont think i could live if thomas kalnoky never existed

Maybe I am just weird, but I really do NOT like BOTAR  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:01 pm
Never be by Mustard Plug  

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:07 pm
skankin-kakashi
stressed IM SOREY KIDS! BUT THERE IS NO "ghetto" IN PEMBROKE PINES!
HA HA HA HA! I know damn well what you mean! Despite being a middle classman, I go to a rich public school filled with rich white kids who think they're "gangstas". Nearly got into a fight with one of the idiots, principle saved the b*****d from a serious beating before anything could happen. "I'll get my gang, yo!" "Gang?! GANG?! WE'RE IN ******** JERSEY! THERE ARE NO GANGS YOU ******** DUMBASS!"

Oh, song, umm... "King Of The Ska" - Desmond Dekker! I'm not sure why, but that is sooooo my theme song. Though "You Don't Know" - RBF is definitely the song I dedicate to all the assholes that piss me off. Sometimes that song goes out to my pain in the a** parents who give me s**t... for being me. xd Yeah, everyone here knows exactly what I mean. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:51 am
Ivan_The_Punk
skankin-kakashi
HA HA HA HA! I know damn well what you mean! Despite being a middle classman, I go to a rich public school filled with rich white kids who think they're "gangstas". Nearly got into a fight with one of the idiots, principle saved the b*****d from a serious beating before anything could happen. "I'll get my gang, yo!" "Gang?! GANG?! WE'RE IN ******** JERSEY! THERE ARE NO GANGS YOU ******** DUMBASS!"

-sigh- I mean the closest thing here to a "ghetto" is a broken window and a badly painted house. And even IF there was a ghetto here, why would you be proud of it? "I live in a shitty neighborhood, PRAISE ME!" i hate middle school kids...  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:41 pm
skankin-kakashi
Ivan_The_Punk
skankin-kakashi

-sigh- I mean the closest thing here to a "ghetto" is a broken window and a badly painted house. And even IF there was a ghetto here, why would you be proud of it? "I live in a shitty neighborhood, PRAISE ME!" i hate middle school kids...
I'm guessing the people in those houses are just the neighborhood stoners (even though I don't live in new jersey I'm guessing)? Stoner's are just to lazy to do any violent crimes though so you can't really call them 'ghetto' haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:18 pm
All I know is, if you're a rich white kid, you are far, FAR from being a gangsta from "da hood". I'm just gonna knock one of those cunts down and skank to "Little b***h" on their spine. domokun  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:31 pm
I don't think I could life without any of the OAR songs.OAR is awesome. No matter what mood you are in, the music fits sooooo well  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff