Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 am
-puts a muzzle on demon-
Shut it!
You're going to scare away all the other stallions who wanna try.
XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am
Demon: *Yelps at Marzi and tries to bite her to get free*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm
Yeah Jentzerlok, summons big scary things to kick butt xD, least the Actual character does >.>, not so sure about the horse yet >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 pm
Still, you could apply Jentz and see where it takes us in the RP.
8D
Applying can't do no harm. ^_^

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

This is Jentzerlok, Jent jentz anything you'd like to make up in regards to his name is fine ^.^

I've thought about it and I've figured that he still a warlock but being so far from Azeroth his abilities are dulled. Which makes it hard for him to summon his demon companions. But hey what the heck I'll give it a shot.
I'm thinking in his summoning he might be able to call my shadow mare to aid him not that the tiny mare is much scarier beyond her shadowed appearance. -shrugs-
And he is big though his dialect doesn't lead on that he is smart, but don't let it fool you.
She prolly wouldn't have to flirt with him to get him to help, he has an eye for pretty mares being new they distract him. Not sure if it'd really lead to anything romantic, cause I don't know what he'd like in a mare but I know I could try to offer him for the main plot at hand sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 am
Not to burst a bubble... but I am not sure your boy will be allowed by soquili rules to use his 'powers' unless he is delussional and believes it happens when it actually doesn't? XD I suppose that would freak most people out.

The 'Black magic' Demon uses is listed as a Kalona ability in the RP guide. But when in doubt ask Niss.... I am sure she will let you know what your boy can do? And maybe even send you down the path to get him assigned a power if it is possible? o.O I dunno. I know elderhood can grant special abilities.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 am
No worries, you didn't burst my bubble.

I'm still trying to figure it out to be honest, just cause unless things have changed he has no real powers.

Just cause I've been looking more into it, and figuring more out about it, though for a time he could quite well be delusion xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Antimony Shortcake says he'll kick some Kalona a** for some tail. Despite his sissy name.

I don't know that he'd actually be able to defeat a Kalona, but he'd give it a shot in any case. He's confident, rebellious, and a hopeless pretty-lady-chaser. If Rhea showed enough interest, he'd probably break his own leg to get with her. Just saying.

Uh, he does already have kids, but he's not with the lady, and they're adults now.

AIM RP works best for me, because that leaves less room for me to be forgetful. Marzi can just poke me to get on whenever you guys would like to rp.

My AIM is failurexstereo

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 am
@Jacket: Ah ok. smile Hehehe. But yeah I know what you mean, it can get really complicated when you try and figure things out. My boy Styx is very delusional.... he believes he is the carrier of souls to hell and that the Gods torment him to do his bidding. He calls it his 'darkness' hehehe. He scares the crap out of a lot of people he meets. Hehehe.

@Sorrows: Well to be honest the 'victor' doesn't really have to defeat-defeat Demon. If he see's worth... usually Kalona's, wings, or a character who just won't back down easily, not even in the face of death, then he would be more likely to spare them. Plus if Rhea decided that she really didn't want Demon to win and fought alongside the stallion of her picking then Demon is likely to back down simply because of off numbers... its ok when the two against one are on his side, but against him really cheeses him off. He doesn't like losing..... of course in that scenerio he would likely plot another way to get Rhea (where she will tell him to back off or whatever..... XD or maybe he just gets distracted by Cherish and leaves it alone for a while). But yeah. There are lots of possibilities that we can plot out/discuss.

Warning: Demon is unlikely to play fair. He always doesn't like losing what is 'his' so he will fight with all his strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm
I think maybe an rp between him and my shadow mare might clear up his delusions >.> though that is still in the plot idea thinking through stage casue it came to me this morning xD

And your Boy sounds cool actually, sadly tormented :c but like a quite interesting character  

Strait Jacket Girl

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces