Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm
Open <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:32 am
*floofs*
I can't wait till we get into that plot properly, Nalani is liking him so far hehe <3  

Sayuri_Nitta

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 am
It will be a fun plot -nods nods-

and

The Berk Omutia one xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 am
x3 Tags to Sayuri finally lol <3 -works on more updates-
Darned school keeping me from gaia D|

ShirouEn

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

Sakura for Berk's unicorn plot? xD When she sees that he's afraid of her, she'd just sort of have a patient confusion and would try to follow him to find out what was wrong, actually trying to help him but doing more damage in the process XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 pm
@Phail: xD Sounds great <3 She fits perfectly xD and the wings will scare him more since she can follow him more easily xD
Where would like to RP 83? In guild? Over IM x3?

ShirouEn

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:25 am
In guild would be great xD

((Sorry I took so long to respond crying RL got hectic. It's okay now though, so I'm free to RP as much as I want xD))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 am
darrrnnnnn

the unicorn plot sounded fun sad

ohhhh well <3 I'll just go look back and look over your plots again. Cause, we need less brain stimulating rps as well XD  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 am
The can't take a joke one with Nola maybe? She's a sassy lil one with a sharp tongue and while not overly intelligent, she can hold her ground. So she'd give him hell for it? I feel that's what you were going for.

Nola is in ma sig <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:54 am
I have this idea for Little Wind. My kelpi, User Image, is an evil-ish Soq looking for a "victim". But we have a twist! He is currently romantically involved with her half-sister, Sita, and has been for some time. I see him changing his tune once he makes the correlation.

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm
@Phail: XD <3 S'okay. Would you mind starting 83? Sorry for taking awhile too . w. RL is kicking my butt too XD

@Aki: <333 LoL, you can offer for it too you know xD Berk could take another scare <3
And she sounds like she'd fit with that lol x3 We can try it out anytime <3

@Jaded: 8D Wow lol! How coincidental. > w< I'm not sure exactly what you're implying with changing his tune though XD
Windy's already got a mate lined up after her fling x3 But if you're looking for some drama between her and her half sister and your Kelpi boy |D I don't mind <3 She won't be mating for alittle while hehe, so even if your idea has abit of romance it might be okay xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm
ShirouEn
@Jaded: 8D Wow lol! How coincidental. > w< I'm not sure exactly what you're implying with changing his tune though XD
Windy's already got a mate lined up after her fling x3 But if you're looking for some drama between her and her half sister and your Kelpi boy |D I don't mind <3 She won't be mating for alittle while hehe, so even if your idea has abit of romance it might be okay xD

Oh, I didn't mean romance, sorry. He's like a male siren and tries to drown land soquili, and just before he'd succeed in making Little Wind his next victim, somehow it come out that she's Sita's sister. I've been trying to change his ways and make him a gentler soq. Fearing that Sita might refuse his love would probably set him straight and on to the right path.  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:01 pm
JadedTiger22
Oh, I didn't mean romance, sorry. He's like a male siren and tries to drown land soquili, and just before he'd succeed in making Little Wind his next victim, somehow it come out that she's Sita's sister. I've been trying to change his ways and make him a gentler soq. Fearing that Sita might refuse his love would probably set him straight and on to the right path.

Oohhh.. I get it now > w< <3 I'd be glad to assist you in turning him into a less-evil Soq |D <3 I don't really know how Sita will come up though > w< Unless he happens to know her parents, and Windy mentions her own |D? Or perhaps if you can contact Sita's owner, I can plot/have Windy meet her first, and then later this comes up when he's trying to victimize poor Windy |D?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 pm
I'll contact her and see what I can do. Otherwise we can come up with something.  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 am
I'm really looking for plottage with a mare of mine. owo I don't care which plot just as long as she isn't flung into love right away. xD I'm not all for that.

Anyway...more about her..

Francesca is a mare who is loyal to her word. Being headstrong, she doesn’t budge much when it comes to people trying to influence her or change her stand on something. It won’t work on her. She is VERY stubborn and it takes a lot of convincing for her to do something someone else wants to do. So make sure your not too pushy. She won’t like that and will tire of you very easily. After all she is based on a real life cats and cats are very finicky creatures.

She loves to mess around as in playful nature and rough housing. She isn’t afraid of anything really, but she doesn’t like dogs. She HATES them.

Mare in question
User Image

But I'm up for anything. <3 We can talk about it more via PM if you'd like? Or if you want to plot with any of my other Soq that can be discussed in the PM as well. =3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff