Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What are you....?" the children repeated back again and again, mockingly and evilly.

The girl maintained her glare, hands curling into fists at her side. There seemed to be no hint of intelligence in the children, although the fact they were supposed to be dead but still walking and talking was a miracle in of itself. She took a steadying breath, glad that her lungs were getting their much-needed oxygen again. It looked like she was going to have to fight her way through if she was ever going to know who she was, and, more importantly, why she was here.

"I know what you are...." the one eyed little girl said with an evil grin.

The question threw her off, disbelief etching itself across her face. "Know... what I am...?" she questioned back before shaking her head. "I'm human! Something you aren't."

"You're right. You are human... but you are also....dinner." the little girl said with an evil hiss before she and the rest of the children began to stalk towards her.

The young adult readied herself for a fight, feeling her back pressed against the cool brick wall behind her. She had nowhere else to go, and although she was outnumbered at least ten to one, she had to make a break for the exit; it was her only hope of surviving.

As they drew nearer to her, she would be able to smell their horrible stench. A group of rotting children were nothing pleasant to smell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I know what you are...." the one eyed little girl said with an evil grin.

The question threw her off, disbelief etching itself across her face. "Know... what I am...?" she questioned back before shaking her head. "I'm human! Something you aren't."

"You're right. You are human... but you are also....dinner." the little girl said with an evil hiss before she and the rest of the children began to stalk towards her.

The young adult readied herself for a fight, feeling her back pressed against the cool brick wall behind her. She had nowhere else to go, and although she was outnumbered at least ten to one, she had to make a break for the exit; it was her only hope of surviving.

As they drew nearer to her, she would be able to smell their horrible stench. A group of rotting children were nothing pleasant to smell.

She scrunched her nose, the stench hitting her like a garbage dump mixed with sewage. But however bad the smell was, she had to get through. As the children closed the gap between her and them, the girl made a sudden dash, punching or kicking the kids away, attempting to reach the alley's mouth where it met the street. If she could just make it....  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:15 pm
All of a sudden, a barrier formed around the young woman, as if protecting her from the zombified children.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
All of a sudden, a barrier formed around the young woman, as if protecting her from the zombified children.

The girl stopped in her tracks, unable for a moment to understand how or why there was a sudden barrier surrounding her, protecting her from the clawing hands of the Small Ones. But the small second of hesitancy ended, and she was moving again, spilling out into the wonderful, open area of the street, panting. Her gaze shifted upward from the ground, body turning a full 360 degrees as she scanned for her 'helper.' "Hello? Anyone there?"  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

The girl stopped in her tracks, unable for a moment to understand how or why there was a sudden barrier surrounding her, protecting her from the clawing hands of the Small Ones. But the small second of hesitancy ended, and she was moving again, spilling out into the wonderful, open area of the street, panting. Her gaze shifted upward from the ground, body turning a full 360 degrees as she scanned for her 'helper.' "Hello? Anyone there?"

The sounds of the children, crying, moaning, and throwing tantrums like children of any kind do could be heard behind her in the ally. The Small Ones did not give chase though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"Zombies can be quite the nuisance sometimes." A voice said as a young man, around his twenties, stepped out from the shadows. He wasn't human at all. He was a kitsune with long white hair in a low ponytail. He wore a what seems to be a white t-shirt under a black trench coat, black pants, and black boots. Around his neck was a silver pendant with a beautiful sapphire on it. His kitsune ears and tail were light blue with white tips. "Especially when their hunger gets the best of them." As he spoke, he looks to the girl with his blue eyes. If one were to take closer inspection under his long bangs, there was a ruby on his forehead.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"Zombies can be quite the nuisance sometimes." A voice said as a young man, around his twenties, stepped out from the shadows. He wasn't human at all. He was a kitsune with long white hair in a low ponytail. He wore a what seems to be a white t-shirt under a black trench coat, black pants, and black boots. Around his neck was a silver pendant with a beautiful sapphire on it. His kitsune ears and tail were light blue with white tips. "Especially when their hunger gets the best of them." As he spoke, he looks to the girl with his blue eyes. If one were to take closer inspection under his long bangs, there was a ruby on his forehead.

The appearance of the man sent the girl on edge again, her arms raised to defend herself. She opened her mouth as though to speak, but shut it after a few seconds, obviously deciding against what she was wanting to say. The girl's blue eyes narrowed in distrust, her face screaming that she was wary of this stranger. Without a strong memory of who she was, she had no idea how to interact with this.... man, let alone understand what was wrong with the world. After a minute's silence, she deemed it worthy to respond, as the man obviously was waiting for one. "..... Thanks," she muttered, dropping her fighting stance, although her body was still tense and ready to move in a split second.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

The appearance of the man sent the girl on edge again, her arms raised to defend herself. She opened her mouth as though to speak, but shut it after a few seconds, obviously deciding against what she was wanting to say. The girl's blue eyes narrowed in distrust, her face screaming that she was wary of this stranger. Without a strong memory of who she was, she had no idea how to interact with this.... man, let alone understand what was wrong with the world. After a minute's silence, she deemed it worthy to respond, as the man obviously was waiting for one. "..... Thanks," she muttered, dropping her fighting stance, although her body was still tense and ready to move in a split second.
The man frowns a bit when he saw the way the woman reacted to his appearance. He was a stranger to this place so he didn't expect any warm behaviors. Hearing her thank him, he gives a slight nod to her. "It was no problem." The man said. "I can understand your distrust toward me, though do know I don't seek to harm any innocent blood."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

The man frowns a bit when he saw the way the woman reacted to his appearance. He was a stranger to this place so he didn't expect any warm behaviors. Hearing her thank him, he gives a slight nod to her. "It was no problem." The man said. "I can understand your distrust toward me, though do know I don't seek to harm any innocent blood."

"Innocent blood?" The girl seemed confused before closing her eyes and glancing away from the man. She looked off in the distance where the buildings clumped together in the hub of what used to be New York City. She sighed slowly and sadly. "Look, whoever you are, I don't have a reason to trust you but.... well, I'll admit I am completely lost. Not just here, but... in my mind too." Quiet for a minute, she turned her head slightly to glance back at him. "I have no idea what's going on." Her mouth jerked into a frown as she seemed to stare past him now. "And I have no idea who I am either."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"Innocent blood?" The girl seemed confused before closing her eyes and glancing away from the man. She looked off in the distance where the buildings clumped together in the hub of what used to be New York City. She sighed slowly and sadly. "Look, whoever you are, I don't have a reason to trust you but.... well, I'll admit I am completely lost. Not just here, but... in my mind too." Quiet for a minute, she turned her head slightly to glance back at him. "I have no idea what's going on." Her mouth jerked into a frown as she seemed to stare past him now. "And I have no idea who I am either."
"Trust is something to be earned." He said before he took a moment to look around the city. "Lost?" His blue eyes gaze back at the girl. "Unfortunately, I don't have the answers you're looking for. I don't know my way around here." He would fold his arms over his chest. "It must be painful to not know who you are."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"Trust is something to be earned." He said before he took a moment to look around the city. "Lost?" His blue eyes gaze back at the girl. "Unfortunately, I don't have the answers you're looking for. I don't know my way around here." He would fold his arms over his chest. "It must be painful to not know who you are."

"You have no idea," she murmured, crossing her arms loosely across her body. "Well, if you don't know your way around here, can you at least tell me what's going on?" Her blue irises showed the emotion of wanting to understand, of thirsting for some knowledge that might even remotely allow her to feel more self-assured of herself in a place that was nothing but foreign to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"You have no idea," she murmured, crossing her arms loosely across her body. "Well, if you don't know your way around here, can you at least tell me what's going on?" Her blue irises showed the emotion of wanting to understand, of thirsting for some knowledge that might even remotely allow her to feel more self-assured of herself in a place that was nothing but foreign to her.
"My only assumption is that someone have caused this zombie problem. The question is what have they done to cause it? And why?" He said, seeming to be going into thought. "There's someone I'm searching for, though I'm not sure if she is really here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"My only assumption is that someone have caused this zombie problem. The question is what have they done to cause it? And why?" He said, seeming to be going into thought. "There's someone I'm searching for, though I'm not sure if she is really here."

"I see...." The girl attempted a brave smile, stepping forward until she was in arms' reach of the man. She held out her hand. "Since I don't remember much of anything, and you seem to be worthy of trust, why don't I help you search for this... person. In exchange, you can help me understand this world a little better."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:39 pm
Mikajo

"I see...." The girl attempted a brave smile, stepping forward until she was in arms' reach of the man. She held out her hand. "Since I don't remember much of anything, and you seem to be worthy of trust, why don't I help you search for this... person. In exchange, you can help me understand this world a little better."
He looks at her hand for a moment before giving her a soft nod. He would slowly reach to take her hand and give it a firm shake. "In place like this, you'll need as many allies you can get." He said. "Might as well introduce ourselves as well. My name is Carbuncle Elric. Yours?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

He looks at her hand for a moment before giving her a soft nod. He would slowly reach to take her hand and give it a firm shake. "In place like this, you'll need as many allies you can get." He said. "Might as well introduce ourselves as well. My name is Carbuncle Elric. Yours?"

The girl's mouth twitched slightly at the one-worded question. "I... don't even remember my name." Her eyes meandered to look at the ground at Carbuncle's feet, a look of deep irritation on her face. "But I guess if you're going to talk to me, you're going to need a name." Another sigh. "Why don't you just call me Syra?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff