Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
1x1 Roleplay Between Me and II Angelic Agony II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

{{ooc: Should we time skip to the party?}}

Do not worry about the incarnation of ideas. If you are a poet, your works will contain them without your knowledge—they will be both moral and national if you follow your inspiration freely.
-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan walked toward his car, a shiny Range Rover. It was a beautiful metallic, and the tires were pumped to perfection. As he walked near it, he saw Sierra walking into her brother's car. See ya later, He thought, sighing.

All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God.
-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Sierra Rose~

Austin smiled and ruffled her hair. "How was school squirt?" he said and Sierra glared at him and smoothed down her hair. "First off, im not a squirt, Im a senior! and second, you know I dont like you touching my hair." she said and austin laughed and nudged her. "Im just joking." he said and they pulled into her driveway and Sierra got out of the car.

She walked inside to their huge mansion of a house and smiled. "Jeez Austin! You already decorated for my party tonight!" she said and smiled and looked at him. "And it looks good! Thank you!" she said and gaave him a hug, squeezing him tight.

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 pm

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

{{ooc: TIME SKIP!! It's party time!!! biggrin }}

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is it, Johnathan thought, grinning. Party time! He knew she would like his outfit, he had spent all night working on it. Yes. A guy spent almost all of his afternoon picking out an outfit for a party. And he's straight. Amazing, right?! Anyway, he nervously walked up the stairs to Sierra's enormous house, picking his way through a bunch more people, probably other hopefuls, and knocked.

-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 pm

~Sierra Rose~

Sierra already had tons of people at her house, and she heard her doorbell ring again. She walked up to it and opened it, seeing Jonathon there. She smiled. "Hey Jon! Come in" she said and opened the door so he could come in, hearing complains from the people in line at the door. She closed the door and smiled. "Help yourself to anything." she said and leaned in and whispered to him. "My brother got the alcohol." she said with a wink.

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:10 pm

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

{{ooc: }}

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

He smiled weakly, working his actor magic. "Thanks," He said, not exactly knowing what to do at the time. He winked back, not exactly sure why, and saw a bunch of people, a sweaty mix of dancers, people eating on the dance floor, and a bunch of drunk people unaware of what they were doing. He sighed. This'll be a long night. He grabbed a can of root beer, and headed toward the back of the room, where on the other side a funky couple was making out, and someone horribly dancing. The party wasn't bad, it was just some of the maniacs who just so happened to get in when nobody was looking.

-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 am

~Sierra Rose~
Sierra sighed as she saw Jonathon in the back of the room. She sighed. Now or never.. she thought to herself.She took a deep breath and walked to the back of the room over to him. "Hey Jonathon, can we talk?" she said and took his hand, leading him over to a part of her house where there wasn't so much noise. She sat down on one of the couches, and patted it next to her, meaning she wanted him to sit next to her.

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:59 am

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnathan took a sip of his root beer, when he saw Sierra come. He instantly tensed a little, and straightened his back. "Um, sure, I guess. I don't see why-" Suddenly, Sierra was pulling him toward a place in the house. Ummm, He thought, startled. "What do you need to talk about?"

-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 am

~Sierra Rose~
She frowned. "Jonathon, I really like you. But every time i try to talk to you it turns to nothing. I mean, who couldn't like me!?" she said and she grabbed Jonathon by the collar and pulled him towards her and she frowend. "Why dont you like me!?" she said with a pouting face.

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 am

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnathan's eyes widened. Suddenly, a smirk played on his face. "What are you talking about?" He said, trying not to laugh. He couldn't believe how clueless girls could be sometimes. Or maybe how clever guys could be. That's a shocker.

-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:12 am

~Sierra Rose~

She frowned. "Every guy in this school likes me!" she said and looked at him. "But you wont even talk to me!" she said and frowned. "Please..just tell me?! Its killing me!" She was starting to get a little crazy, she was used to guys all over her, but Jonathon was the exact opposite.

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 am

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

{{ooc: AAHH! Too cute!! whee }}

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnathan sighed. Yeah, it's the clueless option. He knew what he had to do. "I... am not the kind... of guy.... who has the guts.. to do this." He suddenly leaned forward, and started to kiss her.

-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 am

(OOC- I know! :3 )

~Sierra Rose~

Sierra let a gasp escape her lips, but she kissed him back.

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 am

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnathan put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer. After a few more minutes, he pulled back. "That enough proof for you?" He said, his hands shaking from all the after-math.

-Thomas Browne
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 am

~Sierra Rose~
A smile came across her lips and she nodded. "But I'd like to hear you say it for yourself."

The Official Rosalie H

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 am

User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnathan caved, and put his hands in his pockets. "I really, really, really like you. Satisfied?" He smirked.

-Thomas Browne
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces