Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Diner ( sassie and Queenie ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:10 pm
Amelia nodded and quickly figured up his bill in her head, " That comes to six dollars even. " She had always prided herself on being quick and efficient. It didn't help prices hadn't changed from time she had started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:14 pm
Nathaniel was impressed. He could use a secretary like her back at his office. He then shrugged the thought away and gave the waitress the money, along with a ten dollar tip. Nat then got up and flashed the girl a smile before he left the diner.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm
Amelia looked at the tip and blushed a little, " Are you sure? This is way too much. Please Sir, I don't need this much. " She tried to hand the 10 back to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm
Nathaniel shook his head. "No... It's alright. I'm just feeling generous today." He then got out of the diner before he could let her say another word. 'I'm just feeling generous...' He then mentally smacked himself, sighing.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm
Amelia smiled and took the generous tip as he called it. She wasn't used to this much of a tip. She turned to the cook, " Can you make me a cheeseburger and fry platter? " The cook smiled and since no one else was in made her plate for her. Amelia sat down at a booth so that she could easily see if anyone came in. Much to her liking, she actually got to finish her plate. She took her plate back and put in the dishwasher. She waited on the next customer to come in and soon realized that it was nearing closing time. She finished her nightly routine and skipped out of the diner. She went home, showered, and went to bed. She got up and did her morning routine and showed up right on time at the diner. She wondered if the gentleman would be there again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 pm
"Take your time... I've been busy looting this unknown town called Havershire. Have you ever heard of it?"

Nathaniel was on the phone with his boss as he walked to the diner, wearing more comfortable clothes. He had decided to get to know the waitress better and somehow ask her about the condition of the diner. "No, I haven't boss." He answered, somewhat sighing.

"That's a good thing, Nat. Target the less populated areas and soon the whole world knows about you!" His boss started laughing and soon stopped, coughing. Nat knew that he smoked, and although he didn't like it, he was still his boss.

"I'll call you later, 'kay boss?" Then he hung up as he entered.

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 am
Amelia smiled as she noticed him walk in. She would give him time to sit down before she asked what he wanted to drink at least. She was somewhat surprised that he had come back. He didn't really look the type to her keep going to the same place. She nodded as she saw him sit down, " What can I get ya, sugar? "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm
Nathaniel then said, "The usual. My iced tea and the chicken sandwich." He then settled comfortably onto the chair and sighed. He looked around, seeing that the place wasn't as bustling as it was the day before. "What time do most of your customers come?" Nat asked.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm
Amelia smiled and went directly back to the cook, " Chicken sandwich like yesterday. " She brought him back a glass of ice tea, " Our customers came in at all times. We are just slow right now. It's not quite dinner time for most of the families. Families come in the evenings and students come in for breakfast and lunch. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:13 pm
Nathaniel nodded, taking note of how frequent the customers come. He then looked around. "Are there any other waitresses around? Because it seems to me that your bubbly personality fills the entire diner." And her wasn't lying. Her presence is quite relaxing.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am
Amelia wasn't one to discuss the others. She had such negative opinions on them. She smiled at the newcomer, " The other waitresses work the day shift. The others have children in school so they work during the day. I work at night so that they can spend time with their children. " She hoped her negative opinions weren't that visible in her assessment of the other waitresses. Amelia blushed, " I like my job. I've worked here since I was a teenager. I did everything t hat they'd let me. I started off doing dishes and eventually the owner decided I'd make a better waitress with my bubbly personality as you so called it. Oh please excuse me Sir, I have to go get your order before it gets cold on you. " She rushed to the back and picked up his order. She was right on time. The cook had just placed everything on the plate. She kinda skipped back to the gentleman, " I hope you enjoy your sandwich. It's the best we have. We sell more of this sandwich than we do the burgers. " Amelia giggled, " I think the cook over spices the burgers. " She waited to see if there was anything else he wanted before she went around her daily chores.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm
Nathaniel smiled. He really liked the girl, and then he wondered why and how he would buy the diner. 'She looks like the kind of girl who would defend the diner. Let's see how that looks.' Nat then nonchalantly mused, "I heard that this diner isn't very well known."  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Amelia smiled her usual smile. She wasn't off put by the question. She would gladly answer his question, " This diner is known mostly to locals and we get the occasional college student passing through on the way to the next town over for their school. We get mostly families in here. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am
Nathaniel nodded. He guessed that she didn't seem so put off by the question. "So, what if somebody buys the diner? Would you be okay with that?" Nat asked.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm
Amelia looked deep in thought for a minute or so, " As long as I can keep my job, I'd be happy. I have no say in who runs this place. I just like my job and I'd like to keep it. That is all I ask. I have no other skills outside of here. "  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff