Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Falsely Accused Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm
Alistair left the princess' chambers and unfurled his black wing. What he didn't know is he forgot to shut the door to Regina's chamber door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm
Regina gasp. She covered her mouth with her hand, hoping that her gasp wasn't too audible. Closing her eyes, she then tried to remember what that wing had looked like. 'It looked... somewhat angelic.' Gina thought, getting to her vanity and looking at herself in the mirror. She wasn't sure what to do if Alistair had heard her and asked her what was the matter. She wasn't sure if she could look at him in the eye and lie to his face. Gina had some difficulty lying to her face.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 am
Alistair heard Regina gasp and hurried back to her room his wing still unfurled. "What's the matter milady?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 pm
"No-nothing..." Regina refused to look in his eyes, her voice slightly quavering. She could still see the wing, although she tried to not look straight at it. Gina guessed that he thought that she didn't know about his wing yet. 'But why does he still have it unfurled?' She thought.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm
Alistair Knelt down so he could look into the princess' eyes. "Lady Regina tell me what is troubling you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 pm
"Yo-your wing..." Regina's voice was hushed. Although she wasn't scared of him, she was somewhat furious and saddened that Alistair wouldn't tell her about this. "Why? Why did you keep your beautiful wing away from me?" Gina asked, biting her lips to prevent herself from crying. She hated it when someone kept secrets from her.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:47 pm
Alistair's eyes widened in shock and surprise. He had thought for one that she had not seen what he had inherited from his mother. For two he was surprised that she called his wing 'beautiful.' Did she care that much for him? "I have kept what my mother gave me at birth a secret even from your father lady Regina. Nobody but my father and mother knew of it. I wished to keep it that way. But now it is not to be since you see it before you." Alistair used his wing tip to wipe away the tears that were forming on her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm
Regina sniffed as a faint smile came upon her face. She could feel how soft his wing was. Although he wanted to hide his wing, Gina could understand why. She then looked into his eyes and gently commanded, "Promise me that you'll never keep any secrets from me."  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 am
"Very well, I promise that I will never keep anything from you." Alistair then stood up and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:18 pm
Regina had a slight pink blush on her cheeks when his lips touched her cheek. She then placed her hand on where he kissed her, relishing it, and smiled. "Thank you." Gina said, then getting up and placing a small kiss on his cheek and one on his wing. "I think you need to go. Someone might notice that you're gone."  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 pm
Alistair blushed and nodded. "You are right. As much as I would like to stay here. I have other duties to attend to. When we have the time I will tell you everything about me." Alistair got up and briefly stroked Regina's cheek with his wing. He then tucked it back under his cloak and left the princess' chambers closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:45 pm
Regina was sure that her heart was about to burst as Alistair left her prison. 'That's right. I'm still in prison.' She thought, flopping on the bed. She closed her eyes and had tried to remember the time when she had actually took notice of Alistair. Gina was quite young at the time. 'Maybe... thirteen?' She thought. Relief spread on her face; now she had someone to confide in.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 pm
Alistair went straight to his most trusted officer. "Captain Corbeink send word to the elven Queen Peronell. Every man in this tower is leaving, to retake castle Xion. Tell her that we need all the re enforcements she can send."

"Right away general Alistair."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm
All day, Regina had just been reading, sleeping, gazing out the window, talking to herself in her vanity, and daydreaming. She had to admit, she was completely and utterly bored. 'I hope Alistair would find help to get me out of this dratted tower.' Gina thought, laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 pm
Alistair was in the tower's training room watching over the raw recruits sent to the tower. His thoughts went out to Regina and what she was doing. He suddenly got an idea

"Captain take over here. I have something to attend to."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces