Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:17 am
Oh, me, me!
Username: She-Ra of Etheria
Quest thread: Alaunus
How long have you been questing?: About a year, but only recently actually started quest thread
How much have you raised?: 700k
How many soquili do you presently have?: 4
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: Aluanus is one of my favorite OC's and I would adore to have him in this shop.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 am
Oh, me, me!
Username: TanuKyle
Quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20747033#289075345 - Hopefully going to get the remembrance twins as Angeni's, which'd cost 8.4mil. But if I win a slot before then, it will be as regs/winds.
How long have you been questing?: Ff, a long while. I don't usually have too much trouble raising money....but my tablet just broke. >A<
How much have you raised?: 4.5mil/8.4mil
How many soquili do you presently have?: Kain, Vid, Anchor, Cor and Win. Five. ....wow, when did that happen! >W<
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: Fff. -flails- I don't know. What makes my want more important than other people? Probably just because it's me, so it makes it feel more important to me, and those horses were important to me in RL.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 am
Thankyou so much for your generosity! ^___^ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 am
Oh, me, me!
Username: Zakiax
Quest thread: x
How long have you been questing?:Um..Just started yesterday.
How much have you raised?:750k 3.1 mil
How many soquili do you presently have?: 1
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: I've been lurking Soq for the longest time, though finally started doing some major posting in the main thread since I received Lilith's basket. Lilith was the reason why I decided to quest for my first Oc Zakiax. After doing a bit of in thread rp with her and starting up a few guild rps made me want to get Zakiax and rp him too.

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:41 am
Oh, me, me!
Username: Scaramouche Fandango
Quest thread: Rokku
How long have you been questing?: Although the quest thread is newish, I've been after this guy since 13 October 2010.
How much have you raised?: 350,000 out of the needed 750,000+ (I might get a couple extra edits, dunno yet.)
How many soquili do you presently have?: 3
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: Because, I miss my best friend. He and I used to spend long hours at the computer- he liked the heat from my laptop and liked to chase the cursor around the screen- so I'm trying to get as many B/C pets of him as I can.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 pm
Everyone above this point has had a trade sent to them. ♥  

Quaji

Noble Cub

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 pm
Jean-Claude was standing by the door. He said,
"I almost had you my little animator."

Thank you!!

I glanced at his face and quickly down.
"Almost doesn't count, you blood-sucking b*****d."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm
Thank you Quaji  

She-Ra of Etheria

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Thank you <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:13 pm
Oh thank you so much!  

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 pm
Oh, me, me!
Username: Marzipanz
Quest thread: Abyss
How long have you been questing?: Been wanting this baby girl since coming to Soquili. ^_^; Just got the guts to actually quest quest for her.
How much have you raised?: 600k
How many soquili do you presently have?: 4 fully owned and 2 co-owned. Total is 5. 8D Yay math.
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: Well, me and AlexiaSilver have been wanting to revive a couple we had in a previous shop. Abyss was my very first Breedable pet ever and I'd be ecstatic to bring her back to life. The shop she was once in has died D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Oh, me, me!
Username: Tamiko_kitten
Quest thread: X
How long have you been questing?: Officially questing since March
How much have you raised?: 735k/1.4-1.7mil (depending on whether Aaliyah is counted as moderate or heavy edits)
How many soquili do you presently have?: 6
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: I don't know lol, well Egyptian arabians have always been my favourite breed of horse and basically since I first started lurking around soquili I wanted to get the mare in my quest thread as a soquili but never really had the means. Later on I started to be able to spend longer on the computer, earn more gold and had items saved up that I had collected over the years and I came up with the idea for her brother. I would really just love to have this pair come to life in soquili ^^

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:15 am
Two more trades sent. ♥  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 am
Thank you so much Quaji! <3

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Loquita_de_Indiana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 am
Oh, me, me!
Username: loquitadeindiana
Quest thread: Its still a WIP
How long have you been questing?: all together for almost 2 years ( but had given up in the middle)
How much have you raised?: 300K
How many soquili do you presently have?: [1 (just got a plushie made real)
Why do you feel you deserve said Soquili?: Im not sure I "deserve" one. I really want to get one. And I am a relatively easy person to get along with and try to be generous to others....

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff