Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

A concerned look crossed over Sora's face and he gently placed Runo in Miki's arm; her other was being occupied with Ichii. He tentatively approached Nicki, "Here, let's go get that bandaged, okay?" he said, lightly taking hold of her forearm and leading her back into the orphanage. Miki sighed inaudiably and Runo craned her head to look at her older sister, "Where's Sora-nii-san going?" she asked curiously. Miki smiled at Runo, "He went to go help that young girl." she explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm
"Thankyou, You reallly don't need to!" she said. It hurt really bad. She looked at her bleeding scar. "So why are you here in the orphanage?" she asked.  

Janicetza

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora shook his head, "I insist." he replied in a firm tone. Startled with the sudden question, he shrugged as he regained his composure, "The usual. Parents died," he said. He didn't trust her enough to give out why his parents died, and Miki would probably give him that... look if he told anyone without her permission. "But once Miki reaches 19, then she's gonna take us out of here, and we're gonna live together outside of an orphanage."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 pm
"must be nice to have someone that could take care of you. Iv'e been here for years" she said "I was given up, I was obused as a child" she said then pointed to her scar, "Thats why i got this i was mad" she explained  

Janicetza

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:15 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora grimaced, "I'm sorry," he said sincerely, and he truely was. He didn't know what it would be like, being abused. He guessed, having his brother and sisters kept him grounded. Shaking his head, he continued walking, "Then you should know where the first aid kit is, right?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm
She nodded. She went to the bathroom aand looked under the sink and found the first aid kit. "Here it is" she said. She pulled up her sleve. There were more scars but they were healing. She tried to hide them but just didn't know what to do. "It's dangerous and I'm trying to stop, It's kinda like smoking."  

Janicetza

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:39 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora nodded and took out the peroxide, wipes, and bandages, "Give me your arm." he instructed quietly. He shook his head after hearing about the wounds, "Just don't think about doing...that and you'll be ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 pm
She nodded.It stung a lot. She gave him her arm and closed her eyes gently. When he was done she was relieved. "Thankyou"  

Janicetza

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:50 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora put away the kit and smiled, "It was no problem. I should be getting back to my siblings now though." he replied and stood up, stretching his hands up in the air. With another smile, he left the room in search of Miki.

Miki sighed quietly as she watched Runo and Ichii play tag. The young four year-old was surprisingly fast, and she had Ichii panting. A small smile fluttered across her face as she gazed at the two warmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 pm
"Okay" she said. She watched him leave. She went to her room and layed on her bed and turned off the lights.  

Janicetza

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm
((ok hows this?))

name-MIa and Leo Takahashi
age-7 -fraternal twins-
personality- Mia is curious and a bit of a dreamer so she often wanders off. Leo is more cautious and often takes his role of older brother keeping his sister from getting into too much trouble.
pic-
User Image

name-Sam Takahashi
age-16
personality- Mia and Leo's older brother he is very responsible and serious but with the right coaxing will relax and have fun. Utterly addicted to all things sweet.
pic-
User Image

name-Klaus
age-17
personality-flirty coy cocky overconfident at times and a total player. Extremely aggressive to most people. Most avoid him being able to sense something.."not-right" about him. He has had rage episodes since he was a kid and is defined as a danger to others by his social worker.
Not much is known about him save for the fact that he and Spencer came from the same (previous) orphanage. He hates cats and they always seem to follow him around. Much to his annoyance. Best friends with Spencer (he is the only one he doesn't snark at) and very protective of him in a big-brother kind of way.
pic-
User Image

name-Spencer Lockwood
age-13
personality-kind good-natured and shy. Naive to a fault-the kind of person people bullly and take advantage of. Not much is known about him save for the fact that he and Klaus went to the same -previous- orphanage. Looks up to Klaus as if he were his older brother.
pic- User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm
All acceppted  

Janicetza

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Sora finally found his way back to his siblings, and he grinned when Runo saw him and ran over, squealing as she jumped into his arms, "Nii-san!" she said happily, snuggling under his chin with glee. Miki slowly stood up and smiled, "Is Nicki ok?" she inquired as Ichii came over to Miki's side, taking a firm hold of her dress shyly. Sora nodded, "Yep. Her wound is cleaned out and everything." a small sigh passed through Sora's lips as reached over to fluff up Ichii's hair, earning a small pout from the younger boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm
Nicki sees a clothespin on the floor but thinks for a minute and decines cutting herself again  

Janicetza

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm
Mia handed her bag to his brother and ran ahead to the orphanage.
"Come on let's go see!" she called back not waiting for an answer.

Leo fell backwards from the added weight of Mia's bag landing on his butt.
"Mia hold on!" he sighed knowing she wouldn't listen, she never did.

Sam dug in his bag which had candy scattered inside and pulled out a red vine starting to chew on it.
Seeing his brother on the ground he hurried over to him.
"Are you alright?" he asked pulling him upwards an taking Mia''s bag off of him and carrying it as well as Leo's. He looked around looking worried when he didn't see one more kid around.
"Where's Mia?"

MIa wandered around, she couldn't see her brothers anywhere but wasn't concerned by it at the moment.
Not looking where she was going she tripped scraping herself and twisting her ankle in the process.
"ow...Sammy!" she started to cry when her brother didn't come. Her ankle was hurting her and she didn't know where her brother was.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff