Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[TTF's Plots - Open] Tags! New cerynei mare! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:07 am
oh would you like me to make the first post?
i always make a post with both the players certs i just think it looks neater.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 pm
I didn't realize. x3 Yes please, if you would!  

Three Tailed Fox

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm
i would like to offer Shoshana and her family for the A Real Family plot for Kali
here's the link to my teepee if you wanna see anymore info about sho xXx  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 pm
That might work, Lysia. Could you maybe tell me why she'd fit with that plot or be interested in Kali? :3  

Three Tailed Fox

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 pm
shoshana's a sweet mare, kind and accepting of others no matter how evil they seem lol i think she'd probably take to kali and view her as a daughter really, treat her as one of her own children. She's quite nurturing and motherly. Sho would help her try to find her real parents though if Kali expressed a wish to find them. I'm sure she and Oracle (shoshana's mate) would care for her and consider her one of the family no matter the difference, she'd be a good role model or at least try to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 pm
Link drop for myself: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20828841

Aw, that sounds cute, Lysia! I'd be willing to give it a try, sure. Would you want the RP to be with just Shoshana and Kali, or other members of Shoshana's family too?  

Three Tailed Fox

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 pm
Sakura would love to have a trick played on her by Coyote xP She's quite a patient, motherly mare despite being pretty young, so she wouldn't be used to experiences like this and it would be fun to test her out. She's rather wary of new experiences as well, preferring to stay in comfortable territory, both emotionally and physically. So what do you say? xP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 pm
Three Tailed Fox
Link drop for myself: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20828841

Aw, that sounds cute, Lysia! I'd be willing to give it a try, sure. Would you want the RP to be with just Shoshana and Kali, or other members of Shoshana's family too?
well at first how about just sho and kali and if it works out we can bombard her with the rest of the family lol!  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm
Sounds good, Ninja! Do you have any ideas for situations Sakura might get into? Maybe places she frequents or objects/soquili she is fond of?

Link drop again: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20934389

Sounds fine Lysia. :3 I'll reply soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Rp with Sherbert and Dawn?  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm
Sure, Nukido! Would you mind starting, please? O:

Could everyone I have RPs with drop links here? |D I've lost 90% of the RPs I'm in, and I can't respond when I can't find it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm
dramallama

yoo still wanting arpee wit meeee? owo  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm
Yes please, Hai! <3 Would you mind starting? O:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 pm
Oh did you want to try and do that group RP with Uta and Aurrie? (the bros and sisters)

Uta's all for it, I just asked her a bit ago. Though Aurrie seems to be offline right now so I can't ask him if he's up for it right now. 8|

Also wth were we doing with just the two of us? I can't for the life of me remember. I'm guessing it was Kush running across Coyote?  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 pm
Ohgod yes, sooo still up for brothers "versus" sisters RP!

Yup, we were gonna have Kush meet Coyote and see how they got along! So if you need a partner for any kind of plot with him, I'm up for that. :>  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff