Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:08 pm
That sounds awesome. = u=<3
We can do in guild (preferably) or PM. c:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm
I'd like to offer some of my soquili up for RP with him ^w^ Briallan, Shoshana, Tian, or Shilo could meet him. PM me if your interested  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm
=D SURE.
Since you're online, I'll go ahead and message you. |D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm
> w< I couldn't resist offering two of my Soqs for your boy~

User Image User Image

For my mare Zyanya, I think she'd make a good trainer for Pavi 83 Her best stat is definitely speed, and it's her forte in everything she does. In her history, she's known for her incredible speed and racing abilities, and she's won a race before in an actual RP 83 I thought she'd fit well in your training plot, since Zyanya would indeed, train him to run when visibility is zero. She comes from the north, where blizzards are practically daily, so that gives her a good backstory as to her ability to be able to train Pavi like that. The only problem would be that Pavi would have to ask to be trained. I was thinking though, that he could witness her running, which nearly looks like flying, and grow interested and pursue her training to be able to run as she does. She also is lifemated to an alicorn, and both her son and daughter currently are alicorns 83 so she has a lot of experience with them.

As for Kayote, I'd like to offer him for either a lifemate, or casual RP 83 He's also bisexual, albeit he's in a plot currently to discover it with another bisexual and possibly with a gay stallion, so I was thinking he could help Pavi and relate to him since he's a uni, although he's a pure uni. He's abit of a prankster and tricky Soq, but he just loves to play and is very adventurous. He's sweet once you get past the fact he's also a troublemaker, but he's protective and daring, and would never leave a friend to trouble (albeit alot of the time he will likely have put them there by accident lol). He's very outgoing, and will positively shower Pavi with affections, whether or not they become lifemates lol. He's a very up close and personal Soq 83 He's also the best friend of Zyanya's son, so he has experiences with alicorns too, and that would give them a good way to meet up if Pavi trains under Zyanya, who's the mother of Kayo's best friend.

If you're interested 83 I do mostly AIM/Yahoo RP, but I also do guild. It'll take me longer to reply in-guild, but I do try my best to get tags out pretty quick.

ShirouEn

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:10 pm
=D Oh thanks! I'm very interested.
I'll PM you to work out details. ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:14 pm
I am now accepting lifemate offers. =D The form is the front page, post 5 for those interested. If in the past I said I was involved in a plot with him, please go ahead and post due to the fact that those plots aren't working out well.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Soq Name: Tybalt
Co-Ownership?: No
Soq Personality: Friendly and easygoing! Tybalt doesn't let himself get phased by much, mostly because... that takes a lot of energy. And he is kind of a lazy guy. He's also kind of a really big guy, especially for a unicorn -- the term "gentle giant" definitely applies here. He prefers to get along with others if he can, and is a sociable, affectionate sort. He won't invade your personal space without cause, but if you get friendly up in his business he'll probably get friendly up in yours in return, though it's generally entirely platonic. Tybalt rarely goes out of his way to try to flirt or woo someone, believing that romance, if it happens, should be spontaneous.

He's curious but oftentimes too polite to ask the questions that he'd really like answered, mostly because he's very private about most aspects of his own life and would skirt around similar questions if they were asked of him. He tries to get along with most but won't go out of his way to cheer someone up if they seem like they want to wallow; he'll just leave them in peace and find somewhere else to be.

It takes a lot to fluster him but not much to encourage him to mischief; he generally won't get into trouble on his own, but if he has a partner in crime there's no telling what he'll get up to. He won't step outside of his comfort zone into being cruel to others, but he will do things like help steal food from a human's teepee, or go skidding around in the mud or on the ice when such behavior isn't exactly seemly from someone his size and age.
Brief Soq History: He took to wandering one day and ended up in the Soquili lands. Aside from that, he really hasn't done too much -- he's made a best friend, and he's met a few interesting people. He was raised by his mother, a full blooded unicorn, and though he has hazy memories of his father, that's all they are -- memories.

Why do you think they would be a good match?: I think Pavitra could help Tybalt come out of the closet a bit, so to speak; he's hardly in denial of his sexuality, he's just not very open about it. And I think Tybalt would be a good match for Pavi, largely because he's so big and friendly and easygoing. He's a snuggle bear. Except without the bear.

Is your soq already involved in any plots?: Nope! My plot thread has some ideas, though. 8|a

Link to an RP with this soq: I've only done in-thread stuff with him thus far. 8|a  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

I'd like to offer Sakura for RP ^.^ She's an alicorn too xD

She is a sweet, motherly and patient Soq who loves to gossip and acts more mature than she actually is. She's actually quite young.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 pm
*pats and loves on Pavi* ILU BB

good luck with your lifemate search! n wn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 am
OKAI. |D
I've pretty much got my heart set on Tybalt.
Once his breeding goes down, and Adalyn leaves.... WELL HELLO GAY LOVINS. =DD -shot-

@ Geko:
Pavi: WHATS A BB? o Ao

@ Phail:
I think right now I'm only looking for role play to forward his plot but you've posted in the thread and if I am looking for meet and greet role plays, I look through here first. c8
She is a beauty though!

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am
Rajput: Yo you mad dumb = n=

It means baby obviously duhhhh :P *pets Pavi*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 am
Pavi: >8c -swats Raj with his tail and nuzzles into Geko- o uo-b <33333  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 pm
hi Roman

I would love to have Pavi meet Roza as a adult, since he has been the only winged soquili she has met. and maybe he can teach her how to fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm
Hmmmm. A role play of Pavi teaching a soquili to do something could help his Elderhood since I've been thinking about that after his current plots are taken care of.... <3

I'll message you for details? ^.^

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 am
I have an elder Pav could rp with. I'm waiting for him to get redone/what not from mindsend so you can see how awesome he looks! His WIP are amazing. Anyways, I got Cyrus in '05 and he's pretty old. He had his own herd and then switches between going on his own and hanging out at another herd that is basically his family plus extended family.

But yeah, I usually im on rps/what not but let me know if you're interested.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff