Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Rinial's Plot? What plot? Updating... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor counter!
  >^o.o^< Nyaaaah
View Results

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am
lysia_nyteblade
*tosses Tian at rini* I'm demanding requesting sibling rp >.> because you luff me bwahahahahahaha

>.> Well of course. I already knew that. *snerk*

chi honda
I'd love to offer my Girl Topper Taetel for rp with Teukali?

maybe even for this plot if you think she'd fit: It has to be you: Looking for a mare who wants Teykali as her mate, someone who's forceful, and won't take no for an answer, and doesn't care about his past, and even finds the nasty scar on the side of his head to be more attractive.

My girl's Personality: Topper is out in the world looking for someone different. She wants to find someone who isn't just going to try and make a move on her and leave.
This feeling is probably due to her past ... her mother abandoned her as a basket in the middle of the woods. Ever since that day she has lived on her own. As for her mother well...She never ever heard from her again. Though she did find out from someone passing by that her mother aloud, a male to make a move on her and he left the next morning. Her mother abandoned her because, she thought that she was to weak to care for basket like Topper's and that she would be better off on her own.
Now due to her past Topper has come to realize that your past can't always define you. Who you are is who you want to be. No matter what a person's past is like, she will accept them for them and them alone. The only downside to this girl is she does not like taking no for an answer. If she wants something so badly with all her heart. She can/will be as stubborn and forceful as she can be, until she gets the answer she is looking for. Not to say though that Topper doesn't have a sweet side, since inside she has a part of her that allows her to love every part of someone. Sometimes for things others wouldn't or couldn't love...

((sorry for her long personality. I kinda was having a little to much fun typing her's up. xDD ))

*Falls over* She's amazing. >w< I would love to get the two of them together. She'd drive him nuts. Thing is it'll have to get started a bit later on, as I'm in the middle of a semi-hiatus enforced by reality being....ridiculously irritating. >.<

I will try to hop on a little later, Again, I'd love to take you up on this offer. She's got great coloration and I love the stripes. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm
Yay! I'm so glad! = D
Really? Well I'm sure she'd love every moment of it. hehe. ^-^
An oh alright well I'm definitely cool with waiting. -nods-

Thanks, I love your boy too. he has such awesome hair and swirls. = )

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 pm
I'd love to throw Lilith *pokes siggy* At Rakshi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm
Zakiax
I'd love to throw Lilith *pokes siggy* At Rakshi
>W< I think that would be quite fun. Foal rp. >w< would you like to start? I may be slow with replies though.

Chi: If you'd like to start the RP and drop a link in here I can reply when I have time. ^w^  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 pm
Sure I don't mine starting. I'll drop you a link with the rp when I get it finished. Most likely will be tomorrow though since I"m heading out to bed now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm
Zakiax
Sure I don't mine starting. I'll drop you a link with the rp when I get it finished. Most likely will be tomorrow though since I"m heading out to bed now.
alright no worries. ^w^ Sleep well.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 pm
I would just love to point out my interest of foal RP with Rakshi once my little bebbie in the basket pops out. c8
I'll probably ping you a PM (to see if you're interested) when it opens up and I start RPing it. <3333333333333333

The foal is either going to be Paron (male) or Avia (female), and will be "Independent" as in want to do everything itself, learn everything on its own, and probably wander off with out its sibling. It'll also like to wrestle probably. If you could image "Kovu" the cub from Lion King, would be the way it might act. xD Just not as serious.

-adores that little foal of yours gosh darn it- > u<

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm
Roman Foi
I would just love to point out my interest of foal RP with Rakshi once my little bebbie in the basket pops out. c8
I'll probably ping you a PM (to see if you're interested) when it opens up and I start RPing. <3333333333333333

-adores that little foal gosh darn it- > u<
Sure when the pretty basket pops I don't mind foal rp. ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 pm
I wanted to mention its personality so I edited in the previous message. ; o;
-points up and quotes below-

Quote:
The foal is either going to be Paron (male) or Avia (female), and will be "Independent" as in want to do everything itself, learn everything on its own, and probably wander off with out its sibling. It'll also like to wrestle probably. If you could image "Kovu" the cub from Lion King, would be the way it might act. xD Just not as serious.

But yay! 8D RP! <33333333

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am
Roman Foi
I wanted to mention its personality so I edited in the previous message. ; o;
-points up and quotes below-

Quote:

But yay! 8D RP! <33333333

*Crosses fingers for a male* >.>;;; Rakshi has too many females running around him at the moment. >.<;;;; I'm sure they'd get along well as Rakshi is very upbeat, and a bit...hyper....ish. ^w^ He likes to be a leader...sort of, but he's just as willing if someone else knows more than him to sit back and watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 am
I want a male too. ; A;  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 pm
Roman Foi
I want a male too. ; A;
Good Luck in that endeavor!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm
*FLAILS* Added a new plot for Rakshi. >.> HE NEEDS MALE FRIENDS. Otherwise he's going to drown in estrogen. Seriously. >.<;;;  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am
I'm willing to offer a male to Rakshi. >w>

Originally I didn't want Gabriel to meet foals since he doesn't actually like them, but then I thought about it and I think it would be hilarious if he met one then grew to like the little bugger. In more of a fatherly kind of way.

User Image

But yeah I could see him trying to bring up Rakshi and trying to teach him how to be a warrior or something. It doesn't have to happen of course. It's entirely up to how it's Rped. owo

That is him masked and will be masked in the RP if you give me the go ahead. xD His unmasked version is in my sig <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff