Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Blossoms Lunar High School's Role-playing Area
Hana Ryu's date??? xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
((i have to go i be back tomorrow))

(I get the feeling that Ryu is loosing points with Hana fast lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:24 pm
((lol nah not really....))  

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 am
"your very energetic today...or is that how you always are?" Hana said after removing the menu from in front of her face  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 am
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
"your very energetic today...or is that how you always are?" Hana said after removing the menu from in front of her face
"I'm this way naturally...However I maybe a bit more hyper due to the fact I'm on a date with a pretty girl..." Ryu smiles the casurally looks at the menu.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 pm
Hana noticed raised voices coming from the kitchen and walked over "hey whats going on we have been waiting for a waiter for some time now" the men both looked at her "cant you see we are busy?!?" Hana turned to look at Ryu then turned back "busy what arguing....look i dont want to have to wait any longer and listen to you two argue so either you get a waiter out here now.....or...." they look at her confused "or what?!?" Hana smiles a bit and pulls out her pocket knife "or else...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 pm
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
Hana noticed raised voices coming from the kitchen and walked over "hey whats going on we have been waiting for a waiter for some time now" the men both looked at her "cant you see we are busy?!?" Hana turned to look at Ryu then turned back "busy what arguing....look i dont want to have to wait any longer and listen to you two argue so either you get a waiter out here now.....or...." they look at her confused "or what?!?" Hana smiles a bit and pulls out her pocket knife "or else...."
Ryu notices the situation getting out of control and lightly grabs Hana's knife arm. "Hey lets just go...." the cooks give me a nasty look. "There not worth the effort..."  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 am
Hana rolled her eyes pulled her arm away and walked off mumbling something about the cooks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 am
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
Hana rolled her eyes pulled her arm away and walked off mumbling something about the cooks
Ryu switched from the seriousness he was acting a few seconds ago with the cooks to his energetic self and followed after Hana. "Hana I'm sorry..." Ryu said as the 2 walked on and out of the restruant.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 am
Hana turned her eyes glowed she looked at Ryu "no dont apologize it was my fault im sorry i never should have...i just.........." Hana ran off crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
Hana turned her eyes glowed she looked at Ryu "no dont apologize it was my fault im sorry i never should have...i just.........." Hana ran off crying
After an hour of searching Ryu finds Hana. "Hana there you are.." He sits near her. "Hey whats wrong?"  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 am
"you wouldn't understand..." it started raining Hana just sighed and sat there for a bit "whenever something goes right i just have to ruin it...if one little thing irritates me then i just........sometimes i just cant control my temper and then i blank out and...well......i just dont know"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:32 am
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
"you wouldn't understand..." it started raining Hana just sighed and sat there for a bit "whenever something goes right i just have to ruin it...if one little thing irritates me then i just........sometimes i just cant control my temper and then i blank out and...well......i just dont know"
Ryu smiles and puts his arm around Hana. "Hey its okay to have a bad temper I got a little annoyed by them damn cooks too..." Ryu chuckles then looks over to her again. "So would a kiss cool ya down?" Ryu asked as he leaned in to kiss her.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:37 am
Hana leaned in and kissed Ryu then smiled and hugged him "thank you.." she whispered (( i have to go i willl be back tomorrow sometime))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am
XIxIX-Fallen_Angel-XIxIX
Hana leaned in and kissed Ryu then smiled and hugged him "thank you.." she whispered (( i have to go i willl be back tomorrow sometime))
((KK)) Ryu purred slightly as the 2 kissed and hugged. after pulling away he leans his head on her shoulder. "Dang girl your comfy."  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Drunklicious

Beloved Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Hana looked at Ryu and laughed  
Blossoms Lunar High School's Role-playing Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items