Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Heart's Massacre (girl_gone_dead & Zion Heios nebradia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:00 pm
"It...It's nothing V." He turned away. "I just feel bad about doing something like that to someone as beautiful as you. I love you so much but why would you want to be with a monster like me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Vy stared in confusion. A monster like him? She thought he was no monster. Instead it was the other way around for her. She thought of herself as the monster because of her immortality. She began shaking her head. "Your no monster Maxi." She said softly.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 pm
"V I wish i could tell you every thing, but I would probably just end up driving you away like I have driven away everyone else who was important to me. I am afraid that if I tell you, you will hate me for what I am."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:25 pm
"You cant possibly drive me away and make me hate you." She said softly, wondering what he could possibly be talking about. It seemed like he had a deep secret, and it made Vy glad that she wasn't the only one hiding a deep secret.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:31 pm
"You really want to know V? I am a wolf, a lycan, a wearwolf. Basically I am a monster, and I'm scared that I'll inadvertently hurt you. But I couldn't imagine being with out you. I love you and I always want to be with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Vy was speechless. She was right, he did have a secret, but now how was she going to tell him about her secret. To live and never die, but always watch your loved ones die without you. It was a horrible thing to live with, and she didn't know how he would take it. After letting that information seep in, she hugged him. "It doesn't matter. I know you would never hurt me, but there is something I need to tell you too." She said as she released him from the hug. She wasn't sure exactly how to word it, but she was going to give it her best shot. She hesitated before whispering softly. "I know it might be impossible to believe, but I'm not normal either. In fact, I'm three hundred years old."  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm
Maxi's eye's widened in shock at this revilation. But some of it made sense. "V are...are you the girl in London who was framed for murdering her family even though there was no evidence against you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:50 pm
Her eyes widened. "H-how did you know that?" Was all she was able to force out of her mouth. She was paralyzed with shock that someone knew about her past. Vy's eyes began to water.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. But you should know I had to do a research project in history class in school one year and your case intrested me. V I felt so sorry for you I hated those people for what they did to you, but you do not need to be sad. From now on I will be at your side to make sure nothing happens to you like that again." Maxi put his hands on his lover's shoulder's and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:19 pm
Vy blushed when he kissed her again. She would had never expected anyone to research something like that. She broke away from the kiss and looked at him. "Then you must know that my fiancé had died along side me?" She asked, a little depressed that she was doing nothing to stop Maxi from kissing her, even when she's still wearing the ring that Cale had given her.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:29 pm
Maxi noded. "You're still in love with him after 300 years? He must have meant the world to you. Just as you mean the world to me." Maxi picked up her left hand and saw the ring that Caleb had given her 300 years ago. He smiled at it. Maxi knew she would always love her dead fiance. "It must have been horrible having to witness that V. And I don't think I am good enoug to replace him." Maxi droped to his knees, he wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 pm
Vy had turned her head away from Maxi had asked about her love for Cale. It was partially true. He did mean the world to her, and for the longest time she was still in love with him after his death. Though, with him being a ghost, and her living forever without being able to really touch Cale, she started falling for someone else. Vy looked back at Maxi and saw that he was now on the floor. "Oh, Maxi, it was horrible watching him die, but after three hundred years, I learned to let go off wanting to be with him. Yes, I still love him, but I love you too." She said softly as she knelt down in front of him and hugged him.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:46 pm
Maxi felt V hug him and he just couldn't help it. He hugged her back, but since he was part wolf his strength was enhanced he overpowered his lover and at that moment they were in a very comprimizing position. He didn't care, all that mattered at that point in time was her.

"I love you so much Vaseere, and you are the only one that I want."

He leaned forward and kissed her again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Vy wished she could say the same thing to him. Truth was, she wanted both Cale and Maxi, but her dreams of being with Cale have long since died. She missed his embrace dearly and still had feeling towards him, but Maxi was here. Vy had feeling for maxi too, and she just couldn't decide who she loves more. After Maxi had kissed her again, Vy rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't know what to do, or how to deal with Cale if he found out about this.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 pm
Maxi held V close as she rested her head on his shoulder, but their moment was cut short as the store manager walked up to them

"Am I interupting something Maxi?" The manager asked.

"As a matter of fact you were, but arguing with you seems to be pointless at a time like this."
"Well I'm glad you see the error of your ways." The manager said as he walked off.

"I'm sorry V I have to get back to stalking shelves filled with Wearwolf fary tails." Maxi smiled as he helped her to her feet. "But would it be too much to ask that you stay with me while I do this?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff