Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Your All Mine (LosingxMyself & emopunk14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle caught the pack. Marlboro wasn't his favorite brand but it would work for right now. He beat the pack before opening it and lit up. After a few puffs he was feeling a little more steady. "Me... why do you want me? The paper isn't gonna pay a ransom or anything if money's what your after. And I ain't got much family to get any from either." Lyle was surprised at how calm he was at the moment with the thought of being kidnapped. But he boiled it down to a head injury and the cigarets. He was still hoping he was in some odd twisted dream.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice giggled, the bell-like sound echoing in the cave.
"I don't need money, hun. I'm a wolf. I can survive in the wild. And I know you don't have much family left."
The woman shrugged slowly getting to work on a fire. Sure, it was getting to the end of spring but the rain last night had left a chill through the forest and den that hit straight to the bone. A small fire pit was quickly built in the middle of the den, already stacked with wood and kindle. Ally took out a match from her pants pocket and lit it, letting the delicious smell of burning sulfur fill the air before throwing the match into the pit. The fire started slow but quickly worked up to a nice size. Alice disappeared a little deeper into the cave, into the darkness. She came back with a backpack in her hands.
"I hope you like rabbit."
Was Ally's only remark as she sat down with the rabbit on her lap. She started to cut into it with the skill of an expert butcher.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle sat down next to the fire, noticing the chill in the air. "Then..." His voice cracked slightly, he was a little nervous now. He calmed himself and tried to speak again. "Then what do you want with me?" He focused on the fire, not paying attention to her chopping and hacking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:11 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

She looked at him out of the side of her eye, shrugged, and continued cutting up the rabbit.
"That, my friend, is for me to know and for you to find out. Sometime."
Ally giggled quietly. She loved keeping people in suspense. Somewhere, pretty far away, a wolf howled. It seemed to come from behind them, though, and Alice wondered if Lyle had heard it. This cave was connected to a few others that wolves in her pack inhabited.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle looked up at her. He didn't like how she put that, he didn't understand why he couldn't know why he was here. "So does that mean I can leave? I mean I do have a job and all, a life." He didn't think much of his life but that was besides the point. He'd like to get back to it if it was at all possible.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice shook her head, throwing all the extra rabbit parts into the fire.
"Everyone thinks your dead. That, and I can't let you leave. Or I get eaten. Quite literately."
She stuck her hand in her backpack and pulled out a straight stick that was stripped of bark. She then took a piece of rabbit meat and skewered it with the stick. It was a pretty large strip and there was more rabbit left. And even then, she'd probably have to go hunting for him again. Ally held out the stick for him to take.
"I don't know how you like your meat. If I cooked it, it'd probably burn. "

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle didn't take it. He wasn't in the mood to eat. "They think I'm dead? But why do they.... How bad was my accident?" He didn't think he was getting over this one so well. He pulled another smoke from the pack and lit it, struggling to at first. He wasn't getting his normal comfort from the nicotine as he normally did.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:57 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

"Pretty bad."
It really wasn't, but Alice needed him to think there was another reason for him to stay with her. And yes, they did think he was dead, but they were still searching for him. Not like they would find him, but they didn't know that.
"Are you sure you don't want this?"
Alice raised an eyebrow at him as he lit up another cigarette.
"Those things are horrible for you. You're going to have a hard time run-"
She cut herself off, not wanting to say anything more. It'd give to much away.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

"Hard time running from what?" Lyle nearly dropped his cigaret when she started off on the last sentence. What other then her would he being running from? He wasn't sure he could take her anyway and his lungs weren't shot but they weren't great. His mother and step father had been trying to get him to quit for some time. He never found the right time with all the dead lines at work. But he figured that was over now, seeing as they thought he was dead.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice opened her mouth to say something, but shut it with a shrug.
"Who know what you'll have to run from. Maybe you're not running from something, but to something? Maybe you're going to have to run someplace? Who knows. I certainly don't."
She stared at the cigarette in his hand. It made her want one, too. But she couldn't. Not unless she wanted Alexander to chew her up and spit her out. He was such a pain in the butt Alpha sometimes.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle didn't like the cryptic messages She was giving him. But for now he just sucked on his cigaret. He barely noticed the look in her eyes as she stared at it herself. He just looked into the fire. He wanted to find some way to get out of there and convince everyone he was still alive. Oddly he was thinking about the work to be done on the paper still. He thought that was odd, considering everything going on now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:37 pm
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

Alice caught paws padding on soft ground and knew exactly who was coming.
"Snap."
She hissed and snatched with cigarette from him, throwing it into the fire. The smell was still there, but it was better than the actual cigarette, lit and being used. Ally stood up and jumped over the fire, turning into a pitch black wolf mid-jump. She took another leap and was at the entrance to the cave. The black wolf glared at the Alpha, her blue eyes narrowed dangerously. It was just a warning. She was prepared to defend herself if he decided to n** at her. They hadn't been on good terms lately. The wolf that walked in was a mix of grey and white, with his tail and ears tipped an orange brown color. His brown eyes looked at the boy, looked at Alice, looked back at the boy and then he started laughing. It was an odd sound coming from a wolf, half bark half cough, and it sounded threatening coming from him. Alice growled at Alexander, but he just simply walked through the cave, disappearing into the darkness. Ally stalked him the whole way through. When she was sure he was gone, Alice sighed and went back to the fire, curling up around herself.
"Sorry."

((That was random, but I didn't know what else to do))  

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle jumped up as she shifted mid jump. And was a little pissed that she tossed his cig in the fire. He backed up several steps when the next wolf came in to the cave. His heart pounded, sure that they could hear it. It pounded faster as the new wolf laughed or growled, he wasn't so sure. He shook a little and glad that he was gone. "What the hell is going on!?" He knew he saw her shift that time and he was loosing hope on his dream theory.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 am
Alice Maze
"I only want company."

The black wolf lifted its head and looked at Lyle, who was still standing. She snorted, moving the fire a little.
"Well. I've kidnapped you. And I'm not exactly human. Neither was that other wolf, by the way. Who was Alexander. He's the Alpha. And that's pretty much it."
Her voice rang in his head and his head only. Not like it would matter. Anyone in the pack who wanted to could get inside her head. But just in case no one was listening, she didn't want everyone hearing.

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
ᘜ❝༺Lyle Cooper༻❞ᘝ

Lyle nodded and slid down to the floor of the cave. "Your not gonna eat me are you?" He asked her, feeling stupid for talking to a wolf. But he figured hearing voices wasn't all that sane anyway.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff