Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
You say goodbye... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea or a disaster waiting to happen?
  It could work.
  No chance!
View Results

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:07 am
Well, after a long holiday and getting very little done I have the pilot of the story done. Tell me what you think, feel, or whatever and if I should continue or not. Remember that this is just the beginning.

http://killerzane69.livejournal.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 am
I have to admit this chapter is short but its hard to motivate myself to move when I get to lounge around the house when I usually don't get the chance to.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Razor_Fluff rolled 3 12-sided dice: 3, 8, 1 Total: 12 (3-36)

Razor_Fluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 pm
Hey Man,
I read your chapter and it flows really nice. I think it's a really good beginning to the story, and you really made me feel like I was there. You wrote to all the senses 3nodding good job.
There were just a few typos; I don't mean to ride people too hard but my freshman comp. professor in college was a real grammar nazi so it's stuck in me now. If you need an editor for stuff like that, I'd totally love to help out.
Keep doing what you do best. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:09 am
Bro. That's wicked cool! Lovin' it. Keep it coming. That was a decent length. If it helps keep it in manageable chunks for yourself.
Awesome that you chose Indo as the name as well. Heh heh.

For any newbies who want to know the significance of that name..  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm
izak1399
Bro. That's wicked cool! Lovin' it. Keep it coming. That was a decent length. If it helps keep it in manageable chunks for yourself.
Awesome that you chose Indo as the name as well. Heh heh.

For any newbies who want to know the significance of that name..

I needed a name and decided to go with the one that won me the contest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm
Razor_Fluff
Hey Man,
I read your chapter and it flows really nice. I think it's a really good beginning to the story, and you really made me feel like I was there. You wrote to all the senses 3nodding good job.
There were just a few typos; I don't mean to ride people too hard but my freshman comp. professor in college was a real grammar nazi so it's stuck in me now. If you need an editor for stuff like that, I'd totally love to help out.
Keep doing what you do best. wink

hey it all cool. I could use the help.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SADERR
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm
Your writing has a certain poetic sense to it that keeps a reader intruiged. A bit short, but it was still very good and I cannot wait to read more. Keep it up, it is very interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:53 am
Thanks to you all who commented, I am glad to see that I am on the right track. Knowing this Sprayed Paint, (Working Title) will now be a regular part of this guild with presidents approval. I am willing to add anyone so long as they give me information for me to work with in order to cast them in the light they so choose. Some applications may be turned down due to story progress but please post because you just never know.

For those of you who are wondering what the story is about it follows the hero(?) Indo on his trip to the top of the food chain of the graffiti world. There are many paths to take as he can be an underground legend like smithsane, the legend who sticks with his roots like cope 2, or hit the art galleries like Obey. On his journey he will have the help of several legends to help him on his way, namely the people who are on this site. As things start to fit together he has to make a world wide trek across the world in order to make his dream his life. Can he make his way to the top, or will the he be stop short?

That is for him, and us, to decide.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm
s**t, A world trip would be wicked. If you could convey the feeling of moving round the world, it being a big deal for him traveling, that would be awesome.
It's hard to explain, the Bourne movies did it really well, I always had a sense he was moving through "real" places, and I was traveling with him.

If you can capture that somehow then you have yourself a winner of a story.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 am
izak1399
s**t, A world trip would be wicked. If you could convey the feeling of moving round the world, it being a big deal for him traveling, that would be awesome.
It's hard to explain, the Bourne movies did it really well, I always had a sense he was moving through "real" places, and I was traveling with him.

I not sure on specifics but I have an idea as to why he has to travel around the world. It will be hard to make up characters for them, there are a couple people here that I will make sure to hit on... wink but as to how he leaves is still a bit fuzzy. So time will tell.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm
Damon Zane
izak1399

I not sure on specifics but I have an idea as to why he has to travel around the world. It will be hard to make up characters for them, there are a couple people here that I will make sure to hit on... wink but as to how he leaves is still a bit fuzzy. So time will tell.

Yeah roll with it. Have fun. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 am
Just a heads up, things get a bit adult now so don't yell at me you have been forewarn.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Razor_Fluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm
Damon Zane
Just a heads up, things get a bit adult now so don't yell at me you have been forewarn.

adult how?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:03 pm
Razor_Fluff
Damon Zane

adult how?

Wait and find out wink

JK, no worse then Twilight i think I mean everyone by now should kno what goes on with the human body and so forth. Nothing to graphic, its just...adult. U'll see with time.

(Here's to hoping we can act grown up... sweatdrop )  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm
HAAHAA