Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
How's everyone doing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D?
  :D
  >:[
  :c
  c:
  - 3-
View Results

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image

I don't think I remember every line from every movie I've watched. Unless maybe I watched the movie a couple of times because I liked it. xD

All I was thinking of when "therapist" was mentioned was Robert de Niro in Anaylze This. Once I had a professor who kinda looked like him o.O

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
PyroTurtleZX
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence
I would like to state, on the record, that I have no clue who Coyote is and if anyone wants them dead I will gladly do it.

Please note that I am most likely insane. Please try not to take anything I say seriously. Because I may or may not be serious myself. If you have any questions regarding the sincerity of what I may say, feel free to ask.

This is taken from your signature. Any and all credibility to your name is lost. Congratulations, how does it feel to hover below the line of mental-retardation?

Instead of pointing out what I have already said about myself, try asking if I was serious or not since I stated I may or may not be. I was. Also, I did say to ask if you don't know if I'm being serious. Congratulations, how does it feel not being able to comprehend what you read?

Sarcasm, its whats for dinner. Edit: You flesh your sentences out with too many pronouns and repetition, does not make you seem flashy or intelligent. Probably should just leave something like 'D'AWWW COYOTE YOU'RE SO MEAN, as that seems more akin to your writing talents. I might respect you more then, unlikely, but possible.

Point is, you're being an a*****e. At least Lord P. has some sort of notification that he will probably will come off insane. You do not. If you are trolling, successful troll is successful otherwise I advise better social skills.

You started a thread, and I offered a reply to it, which actually by the looks of it, kept it from falling into the oblivion of lulzy zero reply threads. And Pestilence (as he is so aptly named) tried to be a hero by threatening my death. I believe that my response to a death threat was both justified and perhaps even needed. Besides, I'm sure that Gaia's TOS would be much harder on death threats than somebody posting a particularly funny response.
So, I'll tell you what, take your words, BUT instead of eating them, shove them up your a**. It'll get you that nice thrill that you desire so much. As per my social skills- My first response was actually from a movie, so perhaps you all should become a little more well read outside of harry potter, twilight, and other garbage that is presented as gold. Congratulations on making yourself look like an a** though, truly heroic my friend.
Obvious troll attempt obvious, argument invalid  

PyroTurtleZX

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:23 pm
PyroTurtleZX
Coyote Master Brutus
PyroTurtleZX
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence

Instead of pointing out what I have already said about myself, try asking if I was serious or not since I stated I may or may not be. I was. Also, I did say to ask if you don't know if I'm being serious. Congratulations, how does it feel not being able to comprehend what you read?

Sarcasm, its whats for dinner. Edit: You flesh your sentences out with too many pronouns and repetition, does not make you seem flashy or intelligent. Probably should just leave something like 'D'AWWW COYOTE YOU'RE SO MEAN, as that seems more akin to your writing talents. I might respect you more then, unlikely, but possible.

Point is, you're being an a*****e. At least Lord P. has some sort of notification that he will probably will come off insane. You do not. If you are trolling, successful troll is successful otherwise I advise better social skills.

You started a thread, and I offered a reply to it, which actually by the looks of it, kept it from falling into the oblivion of lulzy zero reply threads. And Pestilence (as he is so aptly named) tried to be a hero by threatening my death. I believe that my response to a death threat was both justified and perhaps even needed. Besides, I'm sure that Gaia's TOS would be much harder on death threats than somebody posting a particularly funny response.
So, I'll tell you what, take your words, BUT instead of eating them, shove them up your a**. It'll get you that nice thrill that you desire so much. As per my social skills- My first response was actually from a movie, so perhaps you all should become a little more well read outside of harry potter, twilight, and other garbage that is presented as gold. Congratulations on making yourself look like an a** though, truly heroic my friend.
Obvious troll attempt obvious, argument invalid

NOU Lurk Moar.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 am
Sooo.... Can we just ignore this idiot now and go back to the topic? Because I have an update on how I'm doing. Horribly. What was left of my sleep schedule due to eight years of insomnia has been eradicated. Now instead of getting one or two hours of sleep I'm maybe getting thirty minutes. Yay.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

*bursts out laughing at Coyote's response*

Okay, what was that. xD

Lord P - do you feel well rested with THAT little sleep though? :0 My dad knows someone who feels fine with 3 hours of sleep every night. If you're getting too much screen time, that could be the reason. I read an article once about screen radiation affecting how people biologically react to light (i.e. daytime vs. nighttime), which apparently results in sleeping disorders. Hope you're doing alright... >.<

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Meiazure
User ImageUser Image

User Image

*bursts out laughing at Coyote's response*

Okay, what was that. xD

Lord P - do you feel well rested with THAT little sleep though? :0 My dad knows someone who feels fine with 3 hours of sleep every night. If you're getting too much screen time, that could be the reason. I read an article once about screen radiation affecting how people biologically react to light (i.e. daytime vs. nighttime), which apparently results in sleeping disorders. Hope you're doing alright... >.<

User Image

I'm not feeling well rested at all.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Well, if you know all the things that could be bad for your sleep, try cutting them out. Most people have too much of the following: coffee, screen time, stress, irregular sleeping habits.

o.O

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:47 am
Meiazure
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Well, if you know all the things that could be bad for your sleep, try cutting them out. Most people have too much of the following: coffee, screen time, stress, irregular sleeping habits.

o.O

User Image

I don't drink coffee, and I don't drink enough soda on a regular basis for that to do anything. I'm guessing "screen time" is using a TV/computer too much. Yeah, no. I only use said things if I have something I want to watch (not often), am talking to someone, or I can't sleep. Stress? Ha! What the hell do I have to be stressed about? The only things that stress me out right now are my brother (easily ignored) and not being able to get a job (hooray for apathy). My irregular sleeping habits are caused by my insomnia.
So yeah, that's where I'm at.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Hmm.. I'm not sure what else to suggest except to see a doctor or something. o.O

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:26 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
Sooo.... Can we just ignore this idiot now and go back to the topic? Because I have an update on how I'm doing. Horribly. What was left of my sleep schedule due to eight years of insomnia has been eradicated. Now instead of getting one or two hours of sleep I'm maybe getting thirty minutes. Yay.

Do drugs. Sleep moar. Simple enough to understand?  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am
Hey Lord P since you're already ******** as is and if you have a week or two you can try hacking your brain to skip straight to REM sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 am
PyroTurtleZX
Hey Lord P since you're already ******** as is and if you have a week or two you can try hacking your brain to skip straight to REM sleep.

How you should sleep, I swear by it.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 pm
PyroTurtleZX

God, if I could I would.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
PyroTurtleZX

God, if I could I would.

The human body only needs two hours of REM sleep cycling per twenty four hours. Its not the quantity of sleep you need but the quality. I take 6 twenty minute naps per day, and thats ALL that I sleep. Click the link i provided, it'll actually teach you something.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence
PyroTurtleZX

God, if I could I would.

The human body only needs two hours of REM sleep cycling per twenty four hours. Its not the quantity of sleep you need but the quality. I take 6 twenty minute naps per day, and thats ALL that I sleep. Click the link i provided, it'll actually teach you something.

^ Do this, I hear you'll be miserable from the sleep depravation (if you aren't already) but end result is that you'll have a good 22 hours to yourself like our terrifying yet dapper friend here  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff