Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Consortist

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:18 pm
the time zone thing is easy to figure out. for example everyone's post has a time stamp. for me right now it is 2:15 pm. look at the time stamp where you are and and check the difference.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 pm
right now i got nine twelve  

son_of_shadows157

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Helgast123
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am
For me anything is good i could arrange my job with time specified  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 am
Azuremage_Violet
We should meet in BARTON TOWNS, then decide what to do then, play zomg, chat, chill, etc. The addresses are fixed an there are no servers tht concern Barton Towns. If you never heard of em its in the world tab an then you see towns with a house as an icon.

PS: any one have a huge Gaian House where we can alls party at XP, been in college for too long.

Well I have the biggest sized house that can be bought its fully decorated and stuff i dont keep my house locked at all  

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 pm
This is the link to my house if you guys wanna check it out
http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=12376724  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Kain Ravenlock
Azuremage_Violet
We should meet in BARTON TOWNS, then decide what to do then, play zomg, chat, chill, etc. The addresses are fixed an there are no servers tht concern Barton Towns. If you never heard of em its in the world tab an then you see towns with a house as an icon.

PS: any one have a huge Gaian House where we can alls party at XP, been in college for too long.

Well I have the biggest sized house that can be bought its fully decorated and stuff i dont keep my house locked at all

Sweetness!, k party your house then rofl !!  

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:37 pm
lol ended up forgetting to put my link in that post well its there now ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 am
Kain Ravenlock
The Crimson Soldier
Just a small suggestion to help... x3
Post a small table when you figure out the day and time just stating what time we would be meeting, and what the time would be in different time zones.
Also, we need to select a method of choosing servers, and everyone needs to know two people who are supposed to show up so we can get to the same layer.
The thing I can contribute, I think, is to make a live chat to be used during this so we can talk easier... Again...
Any of this sound good to you? xD

I love the idea you have but what did you have in mind for a live chat?

I could attempt to set up a Xat. We could keep the room afterwords for the crusaders.  

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 pm
never heard of Xat lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Well all this is fun and good but we should not meet in a house we should meet at zomg i mean its what everyone has been asking for the longest time.
If we do meet then we could just get the list of servers and the everyone just post the GMT time zone they are using I am not on much anymore -> job sadly but i can help if needed hidden arc also might be busy but those who are willing to participate in helping and finding a location in zomg are welcome.
Some servers:
1. Air Fluff
2.AlarmSkeeter
3.Anchor Bug
4.Bladed Vase
5.Bootsnake
6.Brain Clam  

lionheart109

Aged Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 pm
lionheart109
Well all this is fun and good but we should not meet in a house we should meet at zomg i mean its what everyone has been asking for the longest time.
If we do meet then we could just get the list of servers and the everyone just post the GMT time zone they are using I am not on much anymore -> job sadly but i can help if needed hidden arc also might be busy but those who are willing to participate in helping and finding a location in zomg are welcome.
Some servers:
1. Air Fluff
2.AlarmSkeeter
3.Anchor Bug
4.Bladed Vase
5.Bootsnake
6.Brain Clam

Aren't the servers a little unpredicatable though? They change every certain amount of minutes/hours though, or is it a new upgrade that i missed out on.
Anyways with my proposal with BARTON TOWNS, we can just wait an see which ZOMG servers are up at that time where many people show up at the meeting place in BARTON TOWNS an start from there. To play ZOMG or somthing that way. Takes a little off the pressure of listing the every single server tht comes up every hour an such. All we proli need to do is teach ppl how to whisper on chat; remeber the names of our captains and active users to contact; an how to use the directory in BARTON TOWNS to find the zip code you guys would want to meet at. Half of those possible issues should be resolved already since you have to know the captains an have an idea of the active users by being in the guild already...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 pm
Sadly tbh so far every attempt i've seen has failed hence why what i've done so far is i'll just add some of the members and when their online i send em a msg or something or when im on zomg i change my status to being on it and which server im on....The attempts ive seen so far in the forums have literally just been fail either the people who set it up never show nor answer a pm or they set it up and end up running off and doing something else instead  

Kain Ravenlock

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

lionheart109

Aged Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm
Well the servers list were suggestions but when we get some active people then I or someone else will probably check daily for which servers are on every now and then but meet up whenever I'll be online Saturday GMT +8 at 1600 hours or so if anyone wants to meet up or something I'll be on for at least 2 hours or so then.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 pm
I have a FAMESTAR 2000 (Round 1) I'll trade for something on my Wishlist.  

Atuum

Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces